Do platipi have balls?

Joe Stupid

Am I in before brilliant political move?

Anyway, congrats to TOP for defending their ally, even if I would have preferred war. Congrats to STA for getting reps. Congrats to Rok for making me laugh at you.

Wait, what???

When EU2 is better by far?

For shame TOP, for shame

Both HoI and EU are terrible. Sorry?

Edited by Geoffron X

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may have been more due to White Majik inviting people to fill his war slots on IRC so they were filled almost immediately by other alliances rather than us "not caring".

To be fair, when I quit I'll be doing the same thing so that my former friends can make use of my tech and land.

That may have been more due to White Majik inviting people to fill his war slots on IRC so they were filled almost immediately by other alliances rather than us "not caring".

Well as I said "made it look like", that was what it made it look like to me. I wasn't on irc at the time -typically working my lame hours at Stop n' Shop, so didn't really know. :)

Lol, "rogue after rogue". I suppose by definition that is correct, as there was one rogue that attacked STA and then another, but the way you put it really makes it sound like more than two.

And I also suppose we did prevent STA from killing the rogues, but we one hundred percent were not slot filling. Full ground/air/cruisemissile/anuke attacks from Kronos.

Also fun side note: When asked two days ago to peace out our wars on the rogues, Heracles was already deleted, but we asked Da Dreadlord (Kronos member attacking White Majik (rogue)) and the other nations attacking White Majik to peace out and they complied. The funny part was when STA didn't take any of the open slots. It almost makes it look like they didn't actually care.

See if this is in fact true, I see no reason why Kronos (or their allies) should be required to pay reps at all. And if that's the case I have trouble seeing why TOP didn't just trust their allies in Kronos and stand firm rather than cave in and pay the reps for them.

You paid them? That does seem a little odd, as there was definitely no wrongdoing by TOP, and not really by Kronos either since they were fully attacking the rogues. I would have told them to do something about it. It certainly doesn't show TOP as weak though, it shows them as willing to bend a little in order to placate an alliance that was angry at one of their allies. (If STA attacked Kronos, by the way, there's only one outcome, and it results in lots of tiger-fur rugs.)

Its not really that uncommon of a move, really.

During the whole Invicta-SLCB incident, Several of Invicta's Allies offered to pay the reps for Invicta, in order to save Amonra.

So, TOP are good allies? SHOCKING DEVELOPMENT, MAN.

New question, who let you be MoFA? Apparently Hoo has made some bad judgement calls here.

See if this is in fact true, I see no reason why Kronos (or their allies) should be required to pay reps at all. And if that's the case I have trouble seeing why TOP didn't just trust their allies in Kronos and stand firm rather than cave in and pay the reps for them.

There is more to it than that. ;)

Going rogue as well or just letting your friends raid you? A subtle but important difference.

Well I'm sure I'll want to do both. I've seen many of my friends quit the game and I know that by the time they quit, they don't really care about the consequences of their roguery. I'll probably be the same way. Don't worry though, I'm going rogue on TOP when I quit.

You paid them? That does seem a little odd, as there was definitely no wrongdoing by TOP, and not really by Kronos either since they were fully attacking the rogues. I would have told them to do something about it. It certainly doesn't show TOP as weak though, it shows them as willing to bend a little in order to placate an alliance that was angry at one of their allies. (If STA attacked Kronos, by the way, there's only one outcome, and it results in lots of tiger-fur rugs.)

In response to the two quotes above, the only wrong Kronos has committed was peacing out war slots with Heracles the Great on day 6 of the war as to redeclare. STA seems to think it was with malicious intent, but it really was to just add more technology to our ranks. Also somewhat important, it actually saved STA more damage than if they were the ones attacking Heracles, more nukes would have been shot STA's direction. -shrug-

I'm happy to have provided you more details then. ;)

Really, I did appreciate it, haha.

Apparently not.

So an altercation happened between Kronos-STA. Tyga is attacked, STA demands reps from Kronos. Kronos refuses, TOP steps in. This is where all the fun happens. To prevent war, TOP is offering to pay 600 tech to STA in the prevention of war. They are soo !@#$@#$ scared they are paying reps that their own allies refused to pay. Are pixels really worth your balls? [ooc] you guys must be awesome in RL too [/ooc] So my question is TOP

inr6g5.jpg

Grow a pair please. I'm ashamed that you are #1.

Also I love the tech sellers union, sweet tech embargo Idea, wish i knew the sinister !@#$%^& behind that!!

Thank you for this briefing. It was informative and gave new insight into the recent crisis. I know that we were concerned a bit at Valhalla.

Some minor points:

1. Always clear something like this with higher headquarters. They don't like getting hit in the back of the head.

2. STA = Cowardly Lion? Funny, but not cool unless you wanted to make an enemy of them.

3. What &^%%^$ did TOP did to you? <_< If they want to throw their tech around, why do you care?

4. Isn't your alliance having a spat with NSO? Needs more Dark Helmet.

5. Remember when Hoo kicks you to the curb to tuck properly and roll...you're probably going to hitting the ground fast.

Well I can agree with you on the part about TOP's actions not being a sign of weakness, but not the rest unfortunately. :(

"Opinion" and "Lie" do not fit in the same phrase.

If you are stating your opinion, you are not lying, you are stating what YOU THINK....

Sorry, I should have been more clear. My use of the word "lie" was more to point out the fact that he posted several opinions that were clearly his own, then held that he had no opinions at all. I'm not trying to suggest anything regarding the merit of said opinions. I was referring to his statement that he has no opinions as a lie, not the opinions themselves. I think Joe understood this.

Edited by Iherud

Well I'm sure I'll want to do both. I've seen many of my friends quit the game and I know that by the time they quit, they don't really care about the consequences of their roguery. I'll probably be the same way. Don't worry though, I'm going rogue on TOP when I quit.

That hurts man

It could very easily be a shot at ARES, I seem to remember this time while I was in DT and you abandoned us. Unless I'm confusing it with another alliance, but I'm pretty sure it was ARES and RAD.

Skimmed, not sure if this has been answered. But I've never known Joe to go back on his word or treaty. I've known him to go out of his way to honor both.

I'm actually gonna make this the official stance of the Mushroom Kingdom and just leave this thread with that.

I think I'm going to agree with Archon and lebubu.