Do platipi have balls?

Joe Stupid

I think Bob's right to a certain degree - the OP may not represent RoK's opinion and he may never have intended to but because he's gov there are some out there who will interpret it as that. It may be their loss for wasting their time being daft enough to take such a load of claptrap as official, it may end up hurting RoK down the line if those who have taken it the wrong way are in a position to make decisions that affect RoK.

Should it be taken as official? Of course not. Does that mean it won't be? Of course not.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bob's right to a certain degree - the OP may not represent RoK's opinion and he may never have intended to but because he's gov there are some out there who will interpret it as that. It may be their loss for wasting their time being daft enough to take such a load of claptrap as official, it may end up hurting RoK down the line if those who have taken it the wrong way are in a position to make decisions that affect RoK.

Should it be taken as official? Of course not.

Also, those in positions of power should take responsibility for how their actions are received.

Edited by Kowalski

One also has to remember that the original transmission was not originally in this section and one should take note of his original intentions with regards to whether or not he represents his alliance.

OOC: Since he posted it in the OOC section of the forums, one can easily correlate that he was speaking from an OOC pov. That would preclude representation on his alliance as a whole. Whether or not the post itself was IC or not, the intent for it to be OOC should be what matters when thinking about how it reflects upon RoK as a whole.

Edited by Big Z

Let me clarify something.

The OP was made of my own decision (albeit a severely intoxicated one, OP is barely readable) and no one in Rok even knew what I was doing. As for being Gov, technically it was during elections which it was clear before this post I was losing. This post does nothing but show my own opinions, and should not reflect badly on Rok. For those of you who think the FA guy from alliances is a key figurehead, you obviously don't know Rok, Hoo is the ultimate FA figurehead. Until the last two weeks my main responsibility was the masking of diplomats. Regardless, This entire thing was my drunk ramblings and does not reflect Rok in anyway. Besides myself inside Rok opinions of TOP are fairly high.

In hindsight this wasn't a good idea, but you can't change the past.

I agreed with every nuance of your post up until this point. For the love of admin guys, if you're holding onto a juicy story or a tidbit of information share it with the community.

Unless of course it would betray the trust of a friend, in which case... :ph34r: tell nobody

The OP was made of my own decision (albeit a severely intoxicated one, OP is barely readable) and no one in Rok even knew what I was doing. As for being Gov, technically it was during elections which it was clear before this post I was losing. This post does nothing but show my own opinions, and should not reflect badly on Rok. For those of you who think the FA guy from alliances is a key figurehead, you obviously don't know Rok, Hoo is the ultimate FA figurehead. Until the last two weeks my main responsibility was the masking of diplomats. Regardless, This entire thing was my drunk ramblings and does not reflect Rok in anyway. Besides myself inside Rok opinions of TOP are fairly high.

At least you man up for it, respect for that. The damage however is done.

Drunk ramblings today, drunk rogue government member tomorrow. Its happened many times.

Drunk ramblings today, drunk rogue government member tomorrow. Its happened many times.

I think there's quite a difference between making an OWF thread and going rogue. No matter how drunk I am, i'm not going to sacrifice all the work Ive done to my nation over the past 2 years.

I think there's quite a difference between making an OWF thread and going rogue. No matter how drunk I am, i'm not going to sacrifice all the work Ive done to my nation over the past 2 years.

Is there a difference??

Potentially:

Both can get you destroyed.

Both can get your alliance destroyed.

Both get people asking you WHY/WTF?

I guess at least going Rogue gives you some sober fun also.

And for those who expect it of me, Rogue is a surefire route to

casualties