Lafayette Escadrille Victory!

HisK Owns You

Conjecture, even from our leader on our own private forums is quite common in TE. If we spied on your forums, I am certain we could feed some of your current allies quotes they could use as a CB against you.

Regardless, LE lies in waste and many others are heavily damaged.

Let's keep rolling while RD gains the top spots. ;)

Not likely to happen ;)

Our top got hit by a \m/ jihadist who has reserved his nukes for only him; though he has gotten torn up a bit in the last 24 hours...

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say, but I don't wanna get a mod warn...;).

Also, for those who care:

<dogbite[TPF]> by the way you ever post any logs that your talking to me in and ill stop talking to you.

I'm unsure whether I should cry out of grief, or laugh out of bliss...only time will tell if I get over the pain of this. But, it had to be done.

Hahahahha ^ i take it if these posts came out you would be shown up as a scumbag? or are they completly legitimate and fluffy nice posts with nothing derogetory about anyone ?

It doesn't matter who he was responding to, it matters what he responded (and agreed) to. Byzantine Empire said he would like to exterminate LE. That's what Jim agreed with. If he'd wanted to say "let's not treaty LE" he would have said it, instead of replying to a post saying "Let's exterminate LE" by saying "I agree."

I doubt anyone still cares at this point. LE would have had peace if they wanted it until others came in. If I wanted to exterminate them I wouldn't have offered to let them peace out after 2 days of battle. That position only changed when others came into the battle.

I doubt anyone still cares at this point. LE would have had peace if they wanted it until others came in. If I wanted to exterminate them I wouldn't have offered to let them peace out after 2 days of battle. That position only changed when others came into the battle.

Awww... and truthfully, Jim(may I call you Jim?), we're really broken up about the whole situation. We're here for war. Not pixels. Thats been our "position" all along. Beat us into the ground. You'll never break our spirits.

Awww... and truthfully, Jim(may I call you Jim?), we're really broken up about the whole situation. We're here for war. Not pixels. Thats been our "position" all along. Beat us into the ground. You'll never break our spirits.

If you want to keep fighting we are fine with that, I just want it to be clear we are not targeting anyone other than those attacking us and those that want peace in this battle are free to leave and rebuild. We don't intend to break anyone's spirits, just your ability to damage Ordo Paradoxia.

It's just annoying having people like Tiberius making LE out to be the victim in this. You guys should set him straight and let him know that LE had the power to put the brakes on and prevent this whole battle if that was their wish.

You shall address him properly. "His Majesty, Jim Kong Il, Grand Master of the Order, Third Prophet of Johan, Imperator of the Paradoxian Forces."

Ok then, Jim ( my I call you Jim? ) it is. :P