Lafayette Escadrille Victory!

HisK Owns You

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see what the big deal is.

Was there spy activity by LE prior to OPs declration? Yup.

Was there spy activity by OP against LE prior to OPs declaration? Yup.

Was there going to be a war between LE and OP that week? I think it's safe to say 'yes'

All that happened was OP got their defence in first < s > Kudos to them for being organisd and fast...believe me, had they delayed, events would have been...er...different :)

I think you may have a fact there thats incorrect ;) show me proof of OP spying away nukes prior to the declaration ? No didn't think so.

Is it too hard to read? Or are you just completly phasing that part out of your mind? they spied us we have proof, they spied us we have proof, they spied us we have proof, no matter how much you try to convience yourself by typing that, it just isn't true, as you have yet to produce this magical proof that we were spying away your nukes. long before the declaration was made by you guys.

mtndew's been around for quite a while O.o

Not that I can talk for him, but I thought he meant with regards to how new the war is.

Also, just throwing this out there. Good show kirbyfake, we're both nuked to hell but still exchanging 30-man skirmishes. XD

I think you may have a fact there thats incorrect ;) show me proof of OP spying away nukes prior to the declaration ?

If I must.

Your declaration was made on Nov 10 2009, 06:05 AM by JimKongIl

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=73287

While the majority of spy attacks came back as "From: Unknown Sender" a few didn't. Such as:

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Target Weapons of Mass Destruction. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies.

Ruler: Pleadings

Nation Name: Ascii

Last Activity: 11/11/2009 10:39:40 PM (5 Days Inactive)

National Flag:

Alliance Affiliation: Ordo Paradoxia

Alliance Seniority: 11/8/2009 4:55:05 AM (8 Days)

By my maths, that's a good 18hrs before your DoW....anything you care to add?

If I must.

While the majority of spy attacks came back as "From: Unknown Sender" a few didn't. Such as:

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Target Weapons of Mass Destruction. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies.

Nation Name: Ascii 4

National Flag:

Good catch there Thrax, ok is there any doubt now about who was taking our nukes?? Tell us again how LE was being the aggressive alliance again.

Good catch there Thrax, ok is there any doubt now about who was taking our nukes?? Tell us again how LE was being the aggressive alliance again.

if you look back over the spy attacks, you'll clearly see that LE was caught red handed trying to spy our nukes SEVERAL days before out DoW and BEFORE any spy ops by OP.

If I must.

Nation Name: Ascii

National Flag:

Yes, I'll add something. That was after 2 LE spy attacks on OP were caught and you sanctioned 10 of our nations. Learje and tracer hit our nations nukes and they were caught so I gave the go ahead to start hitting LE with spy attacks. Learje and tracers spy attacks were the moment we decided to DoW. So thats not too convincing.

11/9/2009 12:46:45 AM

[Team: Blue]

Ascii

Ordo Paradoxia

on

[Team: Black]

SpitfireIXe

Ruler: tracer

Lafayette Escadrille

Target Weapons of Mass Destruction

Complete Failure

-----------------------------------------------------

11/9/2009 12:02:24 AM

SpitfireIXe

Ruler: tracer

Lafayette Escadrille

on

Danger Mouse

Ruler: Mighty Mouse

Ordo Paradoxia

Success But Caught

----------------------------------

11/8/2009 11:59:24 PM

The Mote

Ruler: learje

Lafayette Escadrille

Great Jenstonia

Ruler: Nick Jensen

Ordo Paradoxia

Complete Failure

Look at this list and tell me who was the first one caught with their hand in the cookie jar?

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...doxia+lafayette

Obviously MHA, WAPA, ODN, PU and friends condone this behavior but we don't.

Before you start patting yourselves on the back read my last post. It's easy to prove LE chose this path then went looking for people to help them win the fight they started. Even Hisk can't argue with that.

Before you start patting yourselves on the back read my last post. It's easy to prove LE chose this path then went looking for people to help them win the fight they started. Even Hisk can't argue with that.

Nice try Jim (can I call you Jim?)

The spy attacks against LE started before Nov. 8 and on or before 12:37am we started to get reports of spy attacks on our nations reported in our forums.

To: ************** From: Unknown Sender Date: 11/8/2009 5:12:37 AM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your technology and managed to destroy 6 technology levels. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

To: ************** From: Unknown Sender Date: 11/8/2009 5:12:23 AM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your technology and managed to destroy 6 technology levels. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

And the sanctions were placed at this time. A full 22 hours after spy attacks were reported in our forums.

Nov 8 2009, 10:55 PM

Post #1

Since Blue Team decided to employ sanctions as protection for Blue members, we'll do the same. Being OP is blue, we'd like all OP member to move off Black Team.

Effective immediately, we'll sanction any OP found on Black Team.

Salute!

Fish

And then there was the infamous leaked post on Nov. 05 where you are caught red handed preferring to "Exterminate" LE and that post was dated Oct. 25. Considering you are the "Grand Master" and have final say of who you will "exterminate" Jim (may I call you Jim?) Sounds a little suspicious to me,, how about you? If it was the other way around what would you be thinking at this point in time? I will also point out in that leaked post how your members are openly discussing spying nukes away which happens to be exactly what happened to LE almost a full day before the Senators placed sanctions.

As for LE choosing this path,, man you should know us better then that. If we really did want to start a war we would have blitzed with or without friends and our spy attacks would have been about the same time as the blitz. LE would not have tipped its hands so easily.

And I love how your members are trying to not only defeat LE nations but are pushing for ZI. Now you complained about the sanctions disrupting trades but I can just imagine all the re-rolls are going to have a much bigger effect across several alliances. Wonder how they are going to feel about your mighty alliance now? I was down to less then 10 infra but your members keep sending bombers? nice touch Jim (may I call you Jim?) hope you are repaid the same way 10 fold.

Read between the lines dude, too bad you guys don't have ballz to state the obvious.

I do not possess the amazing ability to read that which does not exist. Though if you'd like to educate me in this obviously rare art form, I am more than willing.

What amazes me is that I keep asking for proof that OP conducted spy attacks against LE before the aggressive actions of LE members in sanctioning and spying our members... still, no one seems to want to oblige.

Edited by Titus Pullo

I do not possess the amazing ability to read that which does not exist. Though if you'd like to educate me in this obviously rare art form, I am more than willing.

What amazes me is that I keep asking for proof that OP conducted spy attacks against LE before the aggressive actions of LE members in sanctioning and spying our members... still, no one seems to want to oblige.

Lol, there probably isn't any. but we figured it must be someone who didnt like us, and since your leader oh so kindly said he wanted us dead, we put two and two together ;)

you guys know you did it, it might have been a secret from normal members though so not everyone in OP may know.

and really, who cares? were already fighting, it doesnt matter whos agressive or defending anymore ;)

lets just get our fight on!

Lol, there probably isn't any. but we figured it must be someone who didnt like us, and since your leader oh so kindly said he wanted us dead, we put two and two together ;)

you guys know you did it, it might have been a secret from normal members though so not everyone in OP may know.

Is there no one else in this game that doesn't like you? I'd have to find that hard to believe.

As for knowing "we" did it. I'm in the government of OP, and I assure you that I have absolutely no knowledge of any government sanctioned, ordered, or requested spy attacks on LE nations prior to the start of hostilities. If such orders were issued, I would have known and I would have been appalled.

Is there no one else in this game that doesn't like you? I'd have to find that hard to believe.

As for knowing "we" did it. I'm in the government of OP, and I assure you that I have absolutely no knowledge of any government sanctioned, ordered, or requested spy attacks on LE nations prior to the start of hostilities. If such orders were issued, I would have known and I would have been appalled.

hmm, first, I didn't know you were government :ph34r:

second, yeah, of course. everyone hates us over at LE :awesome:

third, blaming them on you was the easiest way to declare war on you :smug:

(lol, jk. im just in a lulzy mood right now xD)

EDIT: i am appalled at the absence of a :smug: smiley

Edited by maicke

the reason they sanctioned and spied on your nations was because your leader said he wanted to "exterminate" LE. Without that, none of this would have happened.

That post alone is what started all this. You can argue all you want, but ultimately everything that has occurred was started by that statement.

the reason they sanctioned and spied on your nations was because your leader said he wanted to "exterminate" LE. Without that, none of this would have happened.

That post alone is what started all this. You can argue all you want, but ultimately everything that has occurred was started by that statement.

So LE did commit acts of aggression against OP? It's about time you realized it.