Lafayette Escadrille Victory!

HisK Owns You

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to just throw it out there that you've never heard of sarcasm. Look it up, be sure to understand the concept, and get back to me.

The post facto cry of "it's just sarcasm, you don't get it" in threads like this are almost always due to either....

- Failure to make an effective argument

- A cop out of conviction

- Back pedaling personified

But who knows in your case?

I suggest that it has not.

Unless you can go back in time and make it so that no one joins LE in its aggressive war, it's pretty much determined.

hisk isnt a member of LE

thanks for trying ;)

But Mr. Arsenal just said that LE made a victory thread. Mind pointing me to which one that is?

Another lulzy thread.

Seriously, does Hisk claiming vistory for LE at this point mean anything at all? Hard to call it a victory when 62% of LE is in anarchy and 43% of OP is in anarchy, not to mention that we're up by 500 in average NS.

This war shouldn't be close, but regardless, it is. Can anyone remember another gang rape of the #1 alliance where the #1 alliance was actually doing this well? Me either.

o/ Stupid threads!

o/ Paradoxia!

o/ The good fight!

By the way, Hisk, grow a pair and get in the fight. Having six open war slots at this point is shameful.

Pssssttt.....

I did not link to a post from HisK.

ahh, i see. the first time it didnt do that. i dont know why. it just left it at the top of the page :\

sorry

The post facto cry of "it's just sarcasm, you don't get it" in threads like this are almost always due to either....

- Failure to make an effective argument

- A cop out of conviction

- Back pedaling personified

But who knows in your case?

Or, get this, I was being sarcastic!

Unless you can go back in time and make it so that no one joins LE in its aggressive war, it's pretty much determined.

How so?

A sanction is not an attack in TE. Just a hug. Go play with your dolls and stop crying.

A sanction is not an attack? Have you ever been sanctioned? It is devastating to ones economy.

By the way I'm wondering if you are ever going to address the fact that you called me a liar on the forums because I denied OP had a secret MDP with TPF. You said you knew for 100% we did. So are you still 100% sure of that MDP or are you going to admit you were wrong?

hisk, i generally like you dude, but stop being a little !@#$%*.

I know you love to sound important by makiing announcements for everyone else and posting as if you're the authority on everything, but its getting old dude. Fact is LE goaded us into attacking them and had a pathetic coalition of losers not formed up to try and "stick it to the man" LE would be dust right now. their NS is tanking and their nations are finding it difficult to continue fighting.

About the only thing LE has won from this war is my respect, their coordination and activity is almost unparalleled in this game, and they make the other pathetic groups attacking us look like the spineless, unorganized, opportunists they are.

I realized that it wasn't a sarcastic remark. It was ironic. My apologies.

No need to apologize. I am sure that most readers of this thread knew you were incorrect.

But if I may, I have a question for you....

Two days ago, you ordered your alliance members into war with the OP. Yet you are still sitting at 3 NS. Is this leading by example?

If you do not want to respond, I will understand.

And thanks again for the apology.

No need to apologize. I am sure that most readers of this thread knew you were incorrect.

Two days ago, you ordered your alliance members into war with the OP. Yet you are still sitting at 3 NS. Is this leading by example?

I actually have no authority on Planet Steve and have showed up since the declaration of war.

are you surprised? He is all talk. its far easier to send your meatshields into the fray while you yourself remain untouched than it is to actually man up and walk the walk

I would suggest scrolling upward.

aye, that was posted while i was posting. Then again its been more than 24 hours and you're still hiding at 3ns, so until i see otherwise i'll assume you're too much of a coward to actually beef up and attack people.

aye, that was posted while i was posting. Then again its been more than 24 hours and you're still hiding at 3ns, so until i see otherwise i'll assume you're too much of a coward to actually beef up and attack people.

I was told you can't attack for three days or something? I haven't actually checked up on my citizen(s?) since our inception. Assuming all's well and good, I'll get rockin' tomorrow, as I can't be on for update.

I was told you can't attack for three days or something? I haven't actually checked up on my citizen(s?) since our inception. Assuming all's well and good, I'll get rockin' tomorrow, as I can't be on for update.

I'm almost entirely positive that its only 24 hours that you can't war for. Then again, i don't really get bogged down in the details too much :/

I'm almost entirely positive that its only 24 hours that you can't war for. Then again, i don't really get bogged down in the details too much :/

Your correct, it's 24 hours of peace upon creating your nation. After that 24 hours has passed, your allowed to declare war or be declared on.