"Botha" mode and "Justininan"mode

Tahsir

Remove the modes?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The person who starts the war should warn their enemy ahead of time, preferably a week or so before the war is declared. That way, some basic war plans can be drawn up such as who is going to win. It gets really annoying when someone goes lolrage on your and tells you that your CNRP nation is under attack after the war is declared. That happened to me before, but I managed to notice that one of the RPers that has a nation neighboring mine was RPing something suspicious.

The only exception is when the war starter is quitting CN and wants to kind of go out with a bang politely.

*notifies enemy a week early of plan to invade*

*5 days till invasion target suddenly moves 5000000000 soldiers and builds massive fortifications on border*

Welcome to metagaming hell. Population, everyone. Even if you don't do it, you will be accused of it. Have a nice day.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*notifies enemy a week early of plan to invade*

*5 days till invasion target suddenly moves 5000000000 soldiers and builds massive fortifications on border*

Welcome to metagaming hell. Population, everyone. Even if you don't do it, you will be accused of it. Have a nice day.

*watches as target signs MDPs with everyone*

Also a flaw.