Ordo Paradoxia Announcement and Message to Roman Empire

JimKongIl

The fighting prowess of OP is laughable. When I was #1 in PU I attacked your #1 and #2 largest nations. #1 was also attacked by several other PU nations and was utterly crushed and fled to our AA where he was then crushed from over 7k NS to less than 1k. Your #2 nobody else attacked, just me, been fighting him for around a week, he still hasn't bought guerilla camps and I've dropped him over 1k NS even though I was away and didn't attack 3 days of the week while he hit my nation. I'm 3k less NS than him and still winning ground attacks. Lulz

I love it when people brag. However, I see you failed to point out that you got dropped to 1k NS too.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...from what I can see, Folger said he'd like to attack OP, but hasn't and won't so long as you guys are being smashed by a bunch of other alliances...you said it was ok for RE to hit OP and you'd even help him with a CB...and then you come onto the OWF and whine about it? :psyduck:

I don't get it. If you're thinking they'll attack immediately because Folger left so suddenly, that's because he's [OOC] in the hospital [OOC]. So I wouldn't worry about it.

Wow are you parnoid and extremely confused.... Also how can you say its ok for the Roman Empire to attack and then say we are threatening you? Either I'm missing some thing or your taking that conversation the wrong way completely.

Wow are you parnoid and extremely confused.... Also how can you say its ok for the Roman Empire to attack and then say we are threatening you? Either I'm missing some thing or your taking that conversation the wrong way completely.

Yes, apparently you are missing something... Maybe you should reread the log. Especially this part.

[02:08] <Folger> So... when I hit OP... you won't come to me five days after and ask for peace?

or this part

[02:12] <JimKongIl[TOP]> just about all AAs hve pissed me off this round and I suspect RE will attack us too

[02:13] <Folger> Hahaha

[02:13] <Folger> More than suspect...

My point in telling Folger to go ahead an attack was that we are sick of the threats. They serve no purpose. In TE if you want to attack someone you just do it you don't keep threatening it all round. We aren't going to be intimidated.

If you disagree, please tell me how you would handle it if an outside party threatened your alliance after your second week in an war with different parties.

Yes, apparently you are missing something... Maybe you should reread the log. Especially this part.

[02:08] <Folger> So... when I hit OP... you won't come to me five days after and ask for peace?

or this part

[02:12] <JimKongIl[TOP]> just about all AAs hve pissed me off this round and I suspect RE will attack us too

[02:13] <Folger> Hahaha

[02:13] <Folger> More than suspect...

My point in telling Folger to go ahead an attack was that we are sick of the threats. They serve no purpose. In TE if you want to attack someone you just do it you don't keep threatening it all round. We aren't going to be intimidated.

If you disagree, please tell me how you would handle it if an outside party threatened your alliance after your second week in an war with different parties.

I think you misunderstand the definition of a "threat". Folger was basically asking if it was ok for RE to hit OP. He wasn't saying "oh we're gonna hit you you're so dead blah blah blah." Folger and RE are probably bored and want a war. Knowing Folger, you guys won't be the only ones they hit; they'll probably throw another alliance into the mix as well. Stop with the whining about every little thing on the OWF. I mean really, let's make a list.

Whining when RE raised their alert status (which was proved to be justified).

Whining when LE sanctioned some of your guys on black.

Whining when a number of small alliances declared on you.

Whining when you thought I was trying to get TPF to split from OP.

Whining when your alliance got raided during wars (which happens to every single alliance when they fight...as anyone here can tell you.)

Whining when Folger asked you if RE could hit you.

In short, get over it. Cry me a river, build me a bridge, etc. If you don't like how this round of TE is going for you, then change your strategy[ or get out.

How cute. Maybe I need to come over here more often. Also LE shut up. Last round all you did was bawh the entire time that you're wars got deleted. Sure it was a lolfest for everyone while it was happening, but please stop acting so moral. Tibs, I love you bro, but weren't you the one who bawwed all about how he got couped and that Folger wouldn't love you anymore? I mean come on. I've bawwed too. I'll admit to it but please, stop using that as your only argument!

Quick question.... what was the point of this topic again? Because I can't really tell.

I don't know but it doesn't even matter

Also cut it out with this "I don't like recruitment from SE bull$%*)" How the hell do you think AGW...er I mean LE got so many great members? Please, that argument is a joke. I've recruited people from SE to be in a TE alliance and I've recruited TE players for my SE alliance. So please just shut up and make a real/sensible argument!

And LE has never bawwed? Come on, I've seen you cry your eyes out on the forums

moi? this should be captivating literary analysis.

nonetheless, do you have a countertheory about the genesis of this thread?

Edited by unruly

moi? this should be captivating literary analysis.

nonetheless, do you have a counter-theory about the genesis of this thread?

Not specifically you but, LE as a whole

Indeed I do have a remonstrance. The alliance was just to tell Folger to grow a pair and attack. If I recall correctly, this was before the giant war when you guys had to call in... how many alliances?

Not specifically you but, LE as a whole

Indeed I do have a remonstrance. The alliance was just to tell Folger to grow a pair and attack. If I recall correctly, this was before the giant war when you guys had to call in... how many alliances?

And the total of all the nations within the total of all the alliances was pretty darn close to equal numbers especially when you consider LE was already beaten down from 2 factors, one having to go to a war footing too early due to intelligence showing OP was planning to attack or goad LE into a war and LE letting OP blitz us. Remember the 5 to 1 odds you guys held at the start? I suppose OP preferred the 5 to 1 advantage instead of the almost 1 to 1 odds it faced after all the nations piled in?

Please stop crying about the friends that made this a very equal war. OP should consider itself lucky that RE didn't dogpile you guys considering they were the first choice of your members to hit at the start and hey, if I were them, I would think we can't beat OP with numbers but we can sure try and drag them down under us by joining the war. It is TE right?

And the total of all the nations within the total of all the alliances was pretty darn close to equal numbers especially when you consider LE was already beaten down from 2 factors, one having to go to a war footing too early due to intelligence showing OP was planning to attack or goad LE into a war and LE letting OP blitz us. Remember the 5 to 1 odds you guys held at the start? I suppose OP preferred the 5 to 1 advantage instead of the almost 1 to 1 odds it faced after all the nations piled in?

Please stop crying about the friends that made this a very equal war. OP should consider itself lucky that RE didn't dogpile you guys considering they were the first choice of your members to hit at the start and hey, if I were them, I would think we can't beat OP with numbers but we can sure try and drag them down under us by joining the war. It is TE right?

I like your thinking Stevee....

Mentioning something is not crying. Why don't you guys give the insults a rest and just focus on the battlefield.

Actually, I've enjoyed the wars. I love the fight. This is exactly what TE is. I'm just sick of the "stop bawwwing" line. I do admit that, some people have it down pretty well. Also, if it was my choice I would have hit RE or those vultures, in MHA