Ordo Paradoxia Announcement and Message to Roman Empire

JimKongIl

The message below was recently forwarded to me. If the order to attack RE was given, it would have come from me and I have never considered or mentioned attacking RE. So I'll admit I was a bit puzzled by attempts to organize a coalition to protect RE from us. This information didn't come from us and I challenge the person(s) it did come from to substantiate these claims. If you want to try and take us out at least do it honestly. We have little to gain by attacking RE. I lol'd at "keep any comments to the enemy civil and friendly"

Isn't that how we have always conversed, Folger?

>>ORDO PARADOXIA NATIONS: PREPARE YOURSELVES TO BE ATTACKED BY A COALITION VERY SOON CLAIMING TO BE PROTECTING THEMSELVES FROM US<<<

________________________________________________________________________________

Message sent to RE nations

________________________________________________________________________________

Prepare for War:

The Roman Empire is under threat of attack from Ordo Paradox. I am contacting Roman Empire allies and friends to assist us in this war. Report any spy attacks that your nation encounters directly to me, change your Defcon to 1, Threat to Severe, and let’s have some TE fun! Save whatever $ you have and await further orders.

Observe:

Those with the time to do so, keep an eye on OP nations and their rate at which they’re buying Guerrilla Camps and boosting their aircraft; those will be key determinants of an inevitable attack.

As always, keep any comments to the enemy civil and friendly.

This is TE; it’s war, it’s what we live for!

Hold Strong!

Never Surrender!

Hail the Roman Empire!

~Folger, Roman Empire, Emperor

PM me with questions/concerns/comments about any of the above.

Edited by JimKongIl

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prepare for War:

The Roman Empire is under threat of attack from Ordo Paradox. I am contacting Roman Empire allies and friends to assist us in this war. Report any spy attacks that your nation encounters directly to me, change your Defcon to 1, Threat to Severe, and let’s have some TE fun! Save whatever $ you have and await further orders.

Observe:

Those with the time to do so, keep an eye on OP nations and their rate at which they’re buying Guerrilla Camps and boosting their aircraft; those will be key determinants of an inevitable attack.

As always, keep any comments to the enemy civil and friendly.

This is TE; it’s war, it’s what we live for!

Hold Strong!

Never Surrender!

Hail the Roman Empire!

~Folger, Roman Empire, Emperor

PM me with questions/concerns/comments about any of the above.

Yes, I sent that message to all my troops.

The message below was recently forwarded to me. If the order to attack RE was given, it would have come from me and I have never considered or mentioned attacking RE. So I'll admit I was a bit puzzled by attempts to organize a coalition to protect RE from us. This information didn't come from us and I challenge the person(s) it did come from to substantiate these claims. If you want to try and take us out at least do it honestly. We have little to gain by attacking RE. I lol'd at "keep any comments to the enemy civil and friendly"

Isn't that how we have always conversed, Folger?

>>ORDO PARADOXIA NATIONS: PREPARE YOURSELVES TO BE ATTACKED BY A COALITION VERY SOON CLAIMING TO BE PROTECTING THEMSELVES FROM US<<<

I'm a nice guy.

Well, someone has to attack someone. There hasn't been enough of that this session. Is the TPF-Trouble war the only one going on at all? Have there been any others since the start of session? I'm too lazy to look, k thanks.

If this is another BS thread, there's going to be hell to pay.

The hell fee is up to $10 an hour. Inflation you know, and the bad economy.

Claiming you do not have any interest in attacking RE is a blatant lie. RE is the number two alliance; they are a natural opponent. You may not have any specific plans right now to attack (though I doubt it) but you are obviously considering such a course of action.

Claiming you do not have any interest in attacking RE is a blatant lie. RE is the number two alliance; they are a natural opponent. You may not have any specific plans right now to attack (though I doubt it) but you are obviously considering such a course of action.

you make me laugh.

Edited by King Death II

Its not a lie at all, Tiberius. Logic would seem that #2 would have much more incentive to fight #1 wouldn't it? War is inevitable. This is TE and I embrace it but RE is giving its members bad information and I'm just wondering where it originated.

Its not a lie at all, Tiberius. Logic would seem that #2 would have much more incentive to fight #1 wouldn't it? War is inevitable. This is TE and I embrace it but RE is giving its members bad information and I'm just wondering where it originated.

Asking Folger directly wasn't good enough for you?

Then why not ask him? Why make a topic...

Asking Folger directly wasn't good enough for you?

No. Not after it was apparent a chain of event was set in motion directly threatening the nations it is my obligation to protect. The record needed to be set straight after disinformation about OP was sent to hundred of nations to solidify support against us. That doesn't make sense to you?

Probably on your forums, since I'm sure RE has spies there (just as I'm sure every alliance does). Oh wait...I have spies there too!

142vajc.jpg

103zh3d.jpg

2qkjosn.jpg

m9puer.jpg

2wrlo34.jpg

and of course, my favorite:

5lvuj8.jpg

Probably on your forums, since I'm sure RE has spies there (just as I'm sure every alliance does). Oh wait...I have spies there too!

142vajc.jpg

103zh3d.jpg

2qkjosn.jpg

m9puer.jpg

2wrlo34.jpg

and of course, my favorite:

5lvuj8.jpg

And? I make the call to go to war. Anyone who has run an alliance knows that a poll made by a member (Beazy in this case) does not formulate our foreign policy. Show me one comment I made anywhere intimating a desire to attack RE.

And? I make the call to go to war. Anyone who has run an alliance knows that a poll made by a member (Beazy in this case) does not formulate our foreign policy. Show me one comment I made anywhere intimating a desire to attack RE.

I think that's why they raised their alert level instead of instantly attacking you. Regardless, one of your high level gov members, a "Grand Defender" decided to post that he wanted to roll RE...and of course Jim, should I include the pic about you wanting to destroy LE? I think I will!

if8qy0.jpg

Extermination is such a strong word, eh Jimmy?