::CSN's Birthday Bash::

Vyper

I felt the need to get started early with the celebratory drinking.

Goose! What are you using to fertilize that lawn! It's as lush as the verdant jungles of...some tropical place that's very green. GPA, maybe. Except tropical.

I must know your secrets.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt the need to get started early with the celebratory drinking.

Goose! What are you using to fertilize that lawn! It's as lush as the verdant jungles of...some tropical place that's very green. GPA, maybe. Except tropical.

I must know your secrets.

The biggest thing to concentrate on is keeping people off your lawn. Be especially wary of those damned teenagers taking shortcuts over it. Then, water at least once daily, twice on exceptionally hot/sunny days. The final product is a yearly fertilizer treatment of goose droppings. I invite my goosely brethren over for a party every spring and work their waste into the lawn.

Interestingly enough, Goose's sekkrit lawn wasn't a sekkrit much... I've always managed to slither my way into his lawn for a meal of baby Geese... They're indeed healthy and full of nutrients... >:o]

/me pees on Goose's lawn

Congrats to you CSN, may you be around 3 more years!

you shall feel the bird's wrath later...

@ x8BitL0gic

we have an endless supply of beer... take as much as you want, but you won't be getting very far with it all...

Well, I think I was a diplomat to them long before AT, well maybe not but still, I'll make sure he doesn't do anything against the CSN values :P

I've been with some of those guys in Silence longer than you've been playing HiLow... oh the times at DNA, then LEN... :D

3 years, and ONWARD FOR ANOTHER 3 YEARS... that is, if we last that long that proves that there is no God or Admin.

It's been three days and some of us are still drunk. I heard that Snake has pictures of Goose passed out in his yard in a puddle of his own vomit. This has not been confirmed, though I will say he does smell vaguely like vomit. Anyway, to avoid a hangover, we've decided to just stay tanked through the weekend, so anybody is welcome to crash the party. Also, we are trying to get AT to pass out, so we can draw inappropriate things on his face...again.

It's been three days and some of us are still drunk. I heard that Snake has pictures of Goose passed out in his yard in a puddle of his own vomit. This has not been confirmed, though I will say he does smell vaguely like vomit. Anyway, to avoid a hangover, we've decided to just stay tanked through the weekend, so anybody is welcome to crash the party. Also, we are trying to get AT to pass out, so we can draw inappropriate things on his face...again.

Lawn's closed. Go home. Nothing to see here.

o/ Happy Birthday CSN

My alliance and yours might not always be on the same side of issues (Out of Costume: I'm in TOOL) however I have a ton of respect for you guys after the crap you put up with during the GATO-1V War. I remember that well - had just started playing when that happened, and was in CCC.

So my hat's off to ya. :)