How large is your nation?

Fistandantilus

How much infra do you have?  

223 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 5.5k infra after 152 days.

It would have been more if I switched from the industrial set to the agricultural one, and if I didn't keep purchasing wonders/giving aid to my alliance.

Multiply that by 10 and you almost reach my bills.

Yikes. Is that after labour camps?

You have good improvements, try to get wheat and fish as a reasorce(they are the 2 best recorces in the game, they'll give you +16% citizen count). Loose rubber, and try to get lumber/whater/aluminum/pigs. Right now I have the "Argucultural trade set up" and its working out great.

It's surprising the number of people on black with gems/pigs who don't want/need a fish/wheat trade. The agri set will be worth the effort though.

Edited by Myalam

prepareig to jump 3k [338 days old ] id say its mostly the fault of bad trades for several months as to why i dont have more.

This quote has nothing to do with what he said, but i just realized that my nation name is nhojistan and yours is nhojastan. how did you get your name? that is very coincidental.

Anyways i have 5,607.99 at 271 days old.

Edited by Punisha

=) bought up to this with a loan! *parties*

from pathetic -

My infra is 1719.99, i'm 239 days old

to barely less pathetic -My infra is 1,879.99, i'm 242 days old

still :bleh: though....