How large is your nation?

Fistandantilus

How much infra do you have?  

223 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You have good improvements, try to get wheat and fish as a reasorce(they are the 2 best recorces in the game, they'll give you +16% citizen count). Loose rubber, and try to get lumber/whater/aluminum/pigs. Right now I have the "Argucultural trade set up" and its working out great.

Heh, spices and rubber are my own resources.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't care about my nation to tell the truth, I just like The Water Cooler

Edit: Lol, I like how everybody feels the urge to explain there crappiness (my self included)

hhahahaah, i think thats funny too.

BTW: I voted wrong on the topic, (put my NS range, DUR!)

My infra is 1719.99, i'm 239 days old..... :gag: for the sake of variety I won't bother explaining why. =]

6,466.08 (242 days old)

Pretty decent. Though I need to stop aiding my alliance and spend more money on myself lol.

Agreed. My nation would be much bigger were I not so...generous...I suppose. Upon reflection, I am generous to my alliance because its in my best interest to have strong partners in case of a war and this philosophy has paid off for me in the past. Maybe its karma, but giving money away is an act of self-interest.

Ah. How do you get that? Improvement? Or do you have to be nuclear attacked, or something of that sort?

Wonder:

"Disaster Relief Agency - $40,000,000 - The disaster relief agency helps restore your nation and its people after emergency situations. Increases population +3% and opens one extra foreign aid slot."

Edited by Scorp

8,539.99 infra at 450 days.

I'd have more, but I've got 6 aid slots that are almost always full with 3m being sent out and I buy a Wonder whenever I can.

Just curious, how much do you make after bills(Ive always wondered how much huge nations make a day)?