Coup Attempt

Anon1

Yeah I'm gonna skip a vacation to play a game. Get real. I gave you guys plenty of notice, and I gave Pax the leader job. I was one of the major problems with OB? Really? I helped create OB. I was leader for two rounds. Ask any former OB member, they will not agree with you.

Pax failed to do his duty and Orbit Black declined because of it. I would have chosen Gary any day, even if it weren't me. At least he was active and a OB's best recruiter at the time.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pax failed to do his duty and Orbit Black declined because of it. I would have chosen Gary any day, even if it weren't me. At least he was active and a OB's best recruiter at the time.

I have known Pax in this game longer than I have known you guys. I trusted him more than any other.

I have no hatred for ES. However, I do dislike him. His attempt to coup TPF is a Fact, no matter how fail it is.

During the wolf episode, he flamed Gabby every other post. If I go back I could show you a post I made back then about his obvious dislike for a member of our Gov. I think this covers your hate comment.

Your assumption that we should keep our feelings in check on this is dead wrong.

As far as your Facts, Intentions are had to measure, as well as ones heart. One can only surmise what their friends or enemies are going to do but their actions. ES intentions towards Eyerack seem very obvious, especially since it became alarming to Eyerack. Since ES has a history of couping other peoples AA's, quite honestly thats all the Facts I need to form my opinion.

As far as defending ES. I am glad he has friends, He will need them.

BTW I also saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by leaving Geico. :lol1:

Theres a difference between joking around in a coup, and actually couping an alliance. ES didn't try to coup anyone. You can turn a blind eye for all I care, after reading all the logs, and knowing what he was doing at the time, its completely clear to me that he was trying to protect his alliance. I'm sorry he didn't keep you up to date while it was happening, maybe your opinion would be changed. Yes I know him and Gabryal got into a ton of heated arguments as well, but I <3 Gabryal, so their fighting doesn't really do anything to me.

I don't care about logs. Everyone's seen the logs. I never promised ES a government position. I even did offer him one! Second in command! Not good enough, though.

Who are you anyway?

He's randy of Black - a triumvir. And yes, you are right, everyone has seen the logs. Has everyone read them? No.

Oh, and yes, you made me regent of Echo for about a day and then dropped me without stating why you did it. Then I was told it was because I overstepped my authority by organizing the defense of Echo and trying to get peace for it. Sorry if I didn't want to see my alliance be crushed. (Besides, when I asked what my alliance powers were, you said they were to basically moderate the forums. Yea, second in command my foot.)

Theres a difference between joking around in a coup, and actually couping an alliance. ES didn't try to coup anyone. You can turn a blind eye for all I care, after reading all the logs, and knowing what he was doing at the time, its completely clear to me that he was trying to protect his alliance. I'm sorry he didn't keep you up to date while it was happening, maybe your opinion would be changed. Yes I know him and Gabryal got into a ton of heated arguments as well, but I <3 Gabryal, so their fighting doesn't really do anything to me.

HIS alliance??? He sure has you brainwashed.

I don't care about logs. Everyone's seen the logs. I never promised ES a government position. I even did offer him one! Second in command! Not good enough, though.

Who are you anyway?

Second in command = gov position. Did I miss something? Was there a change in rules? I'm completely baffled by your contradictory statements. And don't worry who I am, for all you know I'm your worst mother trucken nightmare.

I have known Pax in this game longer than I have known you guys. I trusted him more than any other.

And your decision to appoint someone who was inactive inevitable failed Orbit Black. The only reason OB did as good as it did while you were away was because Gary, Qazzian, Jhannaway (whatever his name is, and sometimes), and I worked to keep the government functioning even without a proper leader. You can thank us at any time.

I'm sorry, but hes IN the alliance, which means HIS alliance. I don't mean he leads it, owns it, but is a member and he belonged to said alliance. English 101. GO GO GO!

Tallah nods and supports this statement, his soldiers do too :P

Pax was active in this time. I would show you the posts if you weren't banned on the OB board. He got even more organized than me while he was the leader.

Pax was active in this time. I would show you the posts if you weren't banned on the OB board. He got even more organized than me while he was the leader.

I have no recollection of being banned. I am a foreign diplomat on there. And no, he didn't. He hardly did squat while you were away.

As former leader of SDF I should have a say in this and since ES took over I kept quiet and let him do his thing. I'm asking that no other alliance get involved in this. If Echo is to have a civil war let them because it's what they want that they are fighting for not how many friends they can have. ES is a good guy and despite forming a close relationship which I never did with the members he did make some mistakes along the path but to be honest I should be more upset than anyone else so please drop the "ES did this and that and he's bad" let the alliance work it out for themselves.

If you're not banned, look at this. http://orbitblack.ifu1.com/index.php?showtopic=424&hl=

It was 5 days, not two weeks. Get the facts straight. You seemed pretty ecstatic about him being leader.

Just because I am not banned doesn't mean I have permission to view a lot of topics. I am a diplomat, not a member.

As former leader of SDF I should have a say in this and since ES took over I kept quiet and let him do his thing. I'm asking that no other alliance get involved in this. If Echo is to have a civil war let them because it's what they want that they are fighting for not how many friends they can have. ES is a good guy and despite forming a close relationship which I never did with the members he did make some mistakes along the path but to be honest I should be more upset than anyone else so please drop the "ES did this and that and he's bad" let the alliance work it out for themselves.

Tallah also supports this statement

The thing is; that can't happen. This is between me and him. One of us has to leave the AA, and it's not gonna be me.

I would rather not. The point of avoiding you was to keep things level. This isn't Fight Club, this is Echo. I know that talking to you will end up leading into an argument. Since I wanted to save Echo's image in TPF's eyes, I thought I would tell a person that doesn't insult my [real life] character.
And then again, I never flamed OOC like Gabryal did recently. That qualifies as hate beyond the game.

Just thought I'd remind you how you questioned my mental health, and suggested because of it I should have no leadership position.

Oh and for the record I didn't call the mods down on you for it, or since you were suspended from the forums at the time I guess technically T Paine called them down on me. It doesn't matter at the end of the day, ooc] (just in case) I could have acted like a spoiled child about it and try to get you in trouble with the forum moderators instead of sucking it up or turning it into something positive, as I was able to do

It is interesting when people reveal the hypocrisy that surrounds people's lives isn't it [ooc

Edited by Gabryal

The thing is; that can't happen. This is between me and him. One of us has to leave the AA, and it's not gonna be me.

Then fight it yourself and with your friends within the alliance. Civil wars aren't the kinds of things you want to go public about. It's an embarrassment to not be able to control your alliance. At least to me, anyways.

LOLOL :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Your such an alcoholic, seriously. See you at the AA meeting today? I'll bring the tequila, you bring the whiskey.

Only if the AA meeting is anything like last night... roger on the whiskey.

Obviously someone's sarcasm-o-meter is a bit off base (with regards to the "stab allies in the back comment, not my observations on Emperor Strangers skills, which I stated truthfully).

And what is this "conscience" of which you speak? I'm unaware of such a thing.

Hahaha, no worries, I still think you're a good guy... conscience- the thing that tells, "don't do it!"

Koolaid is for people who like fruit punch punching through thier living room wall...

I prefer a nice shot of whiskey and some Coca-Cola :P

You're welcome to join us tonight.

My logs are cooler then yours. They come with pictures. I don't believe you, plain and simple. I read through all the logs and in my eyes, it seems like you wanted ES's members to merge, then pull the carpet from underneath him. And 2, I'm not drinking coolaid, its called Remy Martin and Coke. Get it right, or GTFO!

DRINK!!!!!!

OK!

Who doesn't love Gabryal?!

Before this thread pushes much further, perhaps Eyerack and ES should have a few drinks and talk it over... this could turnout to be one of those BIG misunderstandings.

Before this thread pushes much further, perhaps Eyerack and ES should have a few drinks and talk it over... this could turnout to be one of those BIG misunderstandings.

We tried. Eyerack won't budge. It's all my fault. The only wrong he's done is letting me into his alliance. (I guess that can be turned into "not telling me that he actually had a problem with me being in the alliance".)

We tried. Eyerack won't budge. It's all my fault. The only wrong he's done is letting me into his alliance. (I guess that can be turned into "not telling me that he actually had a problem with me being in the alliance".)

Nice admittance. Now get out of the AA before you cause more problems.