Coup Attempt

Anon1

I cordially invite TPF into this hell hole we call Echo.

Well it is now, thanks to you, right?

I totally agree ES, it was a poor show CP. You neglected to mention only 2 weeks ago ES tried to coup TPF...

Instant fail of course. So for that neglect CP is banned to his GF's house for the night with out any supper. :lol1:

OMG da horrroorrrr!

My bad for temporarily forgetting such a forgettably incompetant event :P

Edited by ClashPoint

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not the guy who joined an alliance just to coup it, that would be you. I've been in the same alliance since I started TE. This is about your 4th or 5th just this round. I've seen no honor from you at all, in any situation you've been in. Anyone who trusts you for anything by now is kind of silly. I hope this works as well as every other of your endevours this round, like FC and the ridiculous TPF coup "attempt." With you doing it, that's most likely.

I didn't join Echo just to coup it. I wouldn't have bothered to leave the 11 nations still under the SDF AA if I didn't do this for real.

It's my third alliance. The first was a micro that was crippled and thrown into inactivity three days into the round thanks to BOoK. My second was Spartan Defence Force that is slowing dying. My third is Echo, which was mostly merged from SDF. Couping TPF as a rogue doesn't count as an alliance. Let's get our facts right, please.

I just love how so many people, including CP, just skip the facts and evidence and just dive right into trashing me. That's real honor! Should we go over TPF's tech raiding of their own protected alliances? I know I saw at least three tech raids on Echo from TPF. Almost every thread I see has some TPF member somewhere throwing insults. Is that honorable? What can TPF teach us of honor? Let's see... attack those you are "protecting", never aid an alliance that is at war - no matter how long you have been friends or how much they are trying to change, always insult everyone you can, because you are a larger alliance. I mean, TPF preaches honor and loyalty, but are they really tha honorable?

Anyone having their honor questioned by you should consider it a compliment.

Especially in light of this thread.

You, just like eyerack, are excellent at avoiding any argument thrown at you. Instead of just avoiding, how about answering some of points I brought up?

I did join Echo just to coup it. I wouldn't have bothered to leave the 11 nations still under the SDF AA if I didn't do this for real.

Fixed

It's my third alliance. The first was a micro that was crippled and thrown into inactivity three days into the round thanks to BOoK. My second was Spartan Defence Force that is slowing dying. My third is Echo, which was mostly merged from SDF. Couping TPF as a rogue doesn't count as an alliance. Let's get our facts right, please.

They were probably adding the ones from just a few weeks ago in round 6. Its obvious you are having a struggle finding a home. All the ones you lead or are GOV fail in short order.. Reflects on Eyeracks decision to

keep you out of GOV. Smart I would say.

I just love how so many people, including CP, just skip the facts and evidence and just dive right into trashing me. That's real honor! Should we go over TPF's tech raiding of their own protected alliances? I know I saw at least three tech raids on Echo from TPF. Almost every thread I see has some TPF member somewhere throwing insults. Is that honorable? What can TPF teach us of honor? Let's see... attack those you are "protecting", never aid an alliance that is at war - no matter how long you have been friends or how much they are trying to change, always insult everyone you can, because you are a larger alliance. I mean, TPF preaches honor and loyalty, but are they really tha honorable?

TPF raids on Echo:http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?Page=1&searchstring=Declaring_Alliance,Receiving_Alliance&search=Echo

By all means, show me!!

As far as TPF honor and loyalty goes- you know nothing on this topic, you are not equipped and I don't like curbstomps.

You, just like eyerack, are excellent at any arguments thrown at you. Thanks for answering some points I brought up!!

Fixed and your welcome. :D

Edited by The Wizard of Oz

Guys, its kind of sad that because you guys have a hatred for ES, he is automatically in the wrong. ES never tried to coup eyerack. Before you guys start playing that game, look for the facts.

FACT - ES merged SDF into ECHO on the pretense that ES would have a leadership position.

FACT - ES was told 2 days AFTER the merge that he wasn't in any leadership position just because.

FACT - eyerack was inactive when ECHO got DoW'd, so ES having brought over so many SDF members, tried to get them together to fight off Frostbite.

FACT - There WAS NO coup attempt, eyerack looks like he just wanted the SDF members to screw over ES, knowing a lot of people didn't like him.

FACT - I will defend ES, I've said it plenty of times, so if eyestatic think he has allies, don't forget, ES does as well.

FACT - I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by leaving Geico.

I'm not the guy who joined an alliance just to coup it, that would be you. I've been in the same alliance since I started TE. This is about your 4th or 5th just this round. I've seen no honor from you at all, in any situation you've been in. Anyone who trusts you for anything by now is kind of silly. I hope this works as well as every other of your endevours this round, like FC and the ridiculous TPF coup "attempt." With you doing it, that's most likely.

I have no problems with you CP, but you should stop bringing that up. You did the same exact thing to Murder Inc last round as a joke, just like ES joked around this round. Get over it.

Edit: Apparently eyestatic changed his name to eyerack, or I just don't care.

Edited by rtellez06

TPF raids on Echo:http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?Page=1&searchstring=Declaring_Alliance,Receiving_Alliance&search=Echo

By all means, show me!!

As far as TPF honor and loyalty goes- you know nothing on this topic, you are not equipped and I don't like curbstomps.

They peaced out and were deleted. I talked to HiddenShadow about it earlier.

Not fixed and your welcome. :D

That's fixed for you.

Did Folger start a trend? Or was it Caustic? I can't remember if he couped Frostbite before or after Folger couped me.

Its not a COUP when the Emperor kicks someone out... I was Emperor... I KICKED YOU OUT... GET OVER IT!!!!... and DRINK!!!

*tallies up coups and attempted coups* So this makes what like five total for this round?

That's fixed for you.

Need a drink?

I have to agree with rtellez. Just because it's Emperor Stranger doesn't make him wrong. I've worked with him, and I've found him to be extremely competent in certain areas, and capable of learning in the others. Sure he's made a few mistakes, but he never tried to stab allies in the back! :P

Its not a COUP when the Emperor kicks someone out... I was Emperor... I KICKED YOU OUT... GET OVER IT!!!!... and DRINK!!!

LOLOL :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Your such an alcoholic, seriously. See you at the AA meeting today? I'll bring the tequila, you bring the whiskey.

HiddenShadow reports to me, and she is one of our most loyal members. I knew you wouldn't actually speak to me, but don't get my subordinates to pass messages to attempt to get around me. You want to speak on Diplomatic terms, you talk to me, your attempt to circumvent me is a direct insult to TPF's Government.

That's fixed for you.

TPF supports eyerack as Wiz stated. Orders have been sent out to provide military assistance to eyerack to support his cause. Any member of the former SDF, who I have enjoyed a happy friendship with under AndrewC202 ( and I considered one of the best leaders in TE, and a personal friend ) that assist Emperor Stranger or attack eyerack... you've been warned.

I truly hope that no member of SDF will attempt to remove eyerack from his rightful position. You are privaleged to have him as a leader, he is a solid and dependable individual. If you do not know him, understand that he is one of the best.

This is a direct statement of both political and military support to eyerack and his leadership of Echo.

I have to agree with rtellez. Just because it's Emperor Stranger doesn't make him wrong. I've worked with him, and I've found him to be extremely competent in certain areas, and capable of learning in the others. Sure he's made a few mistakes, but he never tried to stab allies in the back! :P

Sometimes I wonder how you can say certain things with a straight face or a clear conscience. This is one of the times.

Sometimes I wonder how you can say certain things with a straight face or a clear conscience. This is one of the times.

Obviously someone's sarcasm-o-meter is a bit off base (with regards to the "stab allies in the back comment, not my observations on Emperor Strangers skills, which I stated truthfully).

And what is this "conscience" of which you speak? I'm unaware of such a thing.

Obviously someone's sarcasm-o-meter is a bit off base (with regards to the "stab allies in the back comment, not my observations on Emperor Strangers skills, which I stated truthfully).

And what is this "conscience" of which you speak? I'm unaware of such a thing.

I guess it is, but then again I'm tired. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt Tibs, believe it or not my only problem with you is that you put my alliance in danger, other than that you and I have much in common.

HiddenShadow reports to me, and she is one of our most loyal members. I knew you wouldn't actually speak to me, but don't get my subordinates to pass messages to attempt to get around me. You want to speak on Diplomatic terms, you talk to me, your attempt to circumvent me is a direct insult to TPF's Government.

I would rather not. The point of avoiding you was to keep things level. This isn't Fight Club, this is Echo. I know that talking to you will end up leading into an argument. Since I wanted to save Echo's image in TPF's eyes, I thought I would tell a person that doesn't insult my [real life] character.

And no, if anything, it's an insult to you. I will speak to BG or CP, just not you.

TPF supports eyerack as Wiz stated. Orders have been sent out to provide military assistance to eyerack to support his cause. Any member of the former SDF, who I have enjoyed a happy friendship with under AndrewC202 ( and I considered one of the best leaders in TE, and a personal friend ) that assist Emperor Stranger or attack eyerack... you've been warned.

Let's see what Andrew thinks. He's on MSN right now.

I truly hope that no member of SDF will attempt to remove eyerack from his rightful position. You are privaleged to have him as a leader, he is a solid and dependable individual. If you do not know him, understand that he is one of the best.

Dependable my $@!. Ask any member of Orbit Black last round, he was one of the major problems. He was the leader and he went an entire two weeks with inactivity. It was during that time that I did step over my authority a little bit by bringing up issues to be voted on by fellow government members. Dependable is not the word I would use for him.

This is a direct statement of both political and military support to eyerack and his leadership of Echo.

Good for you.

Guys, its kind of sad that because you guys have a hatred for ES, he is automatically in the wrong. ES never tried to coup eyerack. Before you guys start playing that game, look for the facts.

FACT - ES merged SDF into ECHO on the pretense that ES would have a leadership position.

FACT - ES was told 2 days AFTER the merge that he wasn't in any leadership position just because.

FACT - eyerack was inactive when ECHO got DoW'd, so ES having brought over so many SDF members, tried to get them together to fight off Frostbite.

FACT - There WAS NO coup attempt, eyerack looks like he just wanted the SDF members to screw over ES, knowing a lot of people didn't like him.

FACT - I will defend ES, I've said it plenty of times, so if eyestatic think he has allies, don't forget, ES does as well.

FACT - I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by leaving Geico

I have no hatred for ES. However, I do dislike him. His attempt to coup TPF is a Fact, no matter how fail it is.

During the wolf episode, he flamed Gabby every other post. If I go back I could show you a post I made back then about his obvious dislike for a member of our Gov. I think this covers your hate comment.

Your assumption that we should keep our feelings in check on this is dead wrong.

As far as your Facts, Intentions are had to measure, as well as ones heart. One can only surmise what their friends or enemies are going to do but their actions. ES intentions towards Eyerack seem very obvious, especially since it became alarming to Eyerack. Since ES has a history of couping other peoples AA's, quite honestly thats all the Facts I need to form my opinion.

As far as defending ES. I am glad he has friends, He will need them.

BTW I also saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by leaving Geico. :lol1:

FACT - I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by leaving Geico.

FACT - I NEVER said ES would have a gov position

FACT - I gave him a job

FACT - ES had brought over the SDF members before the war

FACT - Are you serious about the coup??? I will show you the message he showed me

FACT - Im not too intimidated by you

FACT - Whats in the coolaid you've been drinking? You got none of these "facts" right

I have no hatred for ES. However, I do dislike him. His attempt to coup TPF is a Fact, no matter how fail it is.

During the wolf episode, he flamed Gabby every other post. If I go back I could show you a post I made back then about his obvious dislike for a member of our Gov. I think this covers your hate comment.

And then again, I never flamed OOC like Gabryal did recently. That qualifies as hate beyond the game.

As far as your Facts, Intentions are had to measure, as well as ones heart. One can only surmise what their friends or enemies are going to do but their actions. ES intentions towards Eyerack seem very obvious, especially since it became alarming to Eyerack. Since ES has a history of couping other peoples AA's, quite honestly thats all the Facts I need to form my opinion.

And eyerack just going back on his word means nothing to you? I actually didn't think about the possibility of eyerack using this merger as a means of easy member count until rtellez brought it up.

Fact: I was not only administrator on the forums, but I was also called "regent".

Point?

FACT - Are you serious about the coup??? I will show you the message he showed me

Go ahead. As far as I know, the coup is just your plan going wrong.

FACT - Whats in the coolaid you've been drinking? You got none of these "facts" right

Actually, he did. Maybe not completely accurate, but yes, overall he was right.

Dependable my $@!. Ask any member of Orbit Black last round, he was one of the major problems. He was the leader and he went an entire two weeks with inactivity. It was during that time that I did step over my authority a little bit by bringing up issues to be voted on by fellow government members. Dependable is not the word I would use for him.

Yeah I'm gonna skip a vacation to play a game. Get real. I gave you guys plenty of notice, and I gave Pax the leader job. I was one of the major problems with OB? Really? I helped create OB. I was leader for two rounds. Ask any former OB member, they will not agree with you.

FACT - I gave him a job

My logs are cooler then yours. They come with pictures. I don't believe you, plain and simple. I read through all the logs and in my eyes, it seems like you wanted ES's members to merge, then pull the carpet from underneath him. And 2, I'm not drinking coolaid, its called Remy Martin and Coke. Get it right, or GTFO!

DRINK!!!!!!

My logs are cooler then yours. They come with pictures. I don't believe you, plain and simple. I read through all the logs and in my eyes, it seems like you wanted ES's members to merge, then pull the carpet from underneath him. And 2, I'm not drinking coolaid, its called Remy Martin and Coke. Get it right, or GTFO!

DRINK!!!!!!

I don't care about logs. Everyone's seen the logs. I never promised ES a government position. I even did offer him one! Second in command! Not good enough, though.

Who are you anyway?