Coup Attempt

Anon1

Echo is in a situation. Emperor Stranger has gone rouge and is beginning a coup on the alliance. He has some followers. Do not believe ANYTHING he tells you. He is not the leader, I am... this is why he merged SDF into echo - he couldn't handle it. All echo members are to put "loyal to eyerack" in their bio. If they do not have this, you may attack them.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Echo is in a situation. Emperor Stranger has gone rouge and is beginning a coup on the alliance. He has some followers. Do not believe ANYTHING he tells you. He is not the leader, I am... this is why he merged SDF into echo - he couldn't handle it. All echo members are to put "loyal to eyerack" in their bio. If they do not have this, you may attack them.

Lovely. Let's not keep this on IRC, let's just announce all of our problems to the world!!!

Oh well. I tried multiple times to talk to you, eyerack. I even showed you that I didn't declare war on MHA.. I don't know what else to do. You seem not able to properly lead an alliance. Not only does your activity in it bite, but you take forever to respond to a simple question. (That simple question being "why am I not regent anymore")

For everyone's information, it took multiple private messages and giving him an IRC log of him talking suspiciously to Qazzian before he finally responded.

<eyerack> hey qazzian

<eyerack> you there?

<Qazzian[NPO]> Yes

<eyerack> ok good

<eyerack> so

<eyerack> sdf has merged into echo

<Qazzian[NPO]> I saw

<eyerack> and now ES seems to think he gets some government position...

<eyerack> he really is a threat...

<eyerack> hold on

<Qazzian[NPO]> why don't you have ops?

After finally seeing him on IRC...

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> ohai

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> now we can discuss this for real

<eyerack[Echo]> check your te inbox.

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> i was just about to order the attack

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> yes, i read it and replied

<eyerack[Echo]> go ahead

<eyerack[Echo]> TPF will be ready

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> tpf or not

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> idc

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> theres no reason for the !@#$ youve been giving me

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> if you had a problem with us joining, then TELL ME BEFORE I JOIN

<eyerack[Echo]> i didnt want to.

<eyerack[Echo]> i tried to be nice

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> thats your problem

<eyerack[Echo]> give you the benfeit of the doubt

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> i tried my best, too

<eyerack[Echo]> you werent a leader of sdf

<eyerack[Echo]> no one listened

<eyerack[Echo]> sdf was an anarchy alliance

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> obviously they did if most of them joined echo

<eyerack[Echo]> you werent able to keep it in line

<eyerack[Echo]> so why would i give you a gov job

<eyerack[Echo]> 3 of them have registered

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> even andrew had problems..

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> ok, heres how it is eyerack

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> ive been given an offer to be a triumvir of marcus's new alliance next round and lord regent of black

<eyerack[Echo]> go ahead

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> both either are or will be vastly larger than echo

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> why can they trust me and you cant?

<eyerack[Echo]> do that and give be a break

<eyerack[Echo]> because they dont know you like i do

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> they dont?

<eyerack[Echo]> they werent in an alliance with you

<eyerack[Echo]> you have had numerous posts on the OWF which got your account suspended

<eyerack[Echo]> you made bad decisions with wars

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> ooc

<eyerack[Echo]> and you made many enemies

<eyerack[Echo]> not at all ooc

<eyerack[Echo]> that gives our alliance a bad rep

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> erm, yea..

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> i was suspended for posting off topic in the boiler room

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> and my pr has been rising a lot

<eyerack[Echo]> not what i heard

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> roman empire and black both have treaties with sdf

<eyerack[Echo]> because you havent been posting much

<eyerack[Echo]> yeah

<eyerack[Echo]> when andrew was leader

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> no

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> sdf had no treaties other than wolf

<eyerack[Echo]> you put echo into a war without my permission

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> i didnt..

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> echo was declared on

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> did you not read the owf posts?

<eyerack[Echo]> from my attacker and qazzian, you said we had MHA's back

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=70791

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> frostbite declared war on echo as a preemptive strike

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> they thought that sdf, and by extension echo, would declare war on them

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> even though i declared neutrality

<eyerack[Echo]> hm

<eyerack[Echo]> well fine then

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> the pm i sent was announcing for everyone to defend their neighbors while i seek peace

<eyerack[Echo]> but thats not the jist of our problems

*** HisK[Ronin] has joined #echo

<eyerack[Echo]> hi do you have anything important right now, hisk?

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> the reason i merged with echo was because i thought i could trust you, eyerack. i thought youd be better for sdf than black or roman empire would be...

<eyerack[Echo]> exactly.

<eyerack[Echo]> me

<eyerack[Echo]> not you and me

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> i didnt try leading echo, though

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> i simply tried to do what i could to keep echo from being crushed while you were inactive

<eyerack[Echo]> i was inactive for like 5 hour

<eyerack[Echo]> s

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> it seemed like longer to me because you never once even talked to me

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> it took me sending an irc log of you and qazzian to get you to respond

<EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo]> sdf is still loyal to me. its my responsibility to see that you be the person who helps them

<eyerack[Echo]> goodbye.

<eyerack[Echo]> i have to go

<eyerack[Echo]> OWF

Finally a coup i knew of before it happened.

....But i like ES....

^^somewhat sarcasm, I only talked to him once on IRC and he seemed like a nice guy.

/me coups orange juice.

Do i get on the infamy list now?

Edited by Lysander

TPF recognizes Eyerack as the leader of Echo. TPF recognizes Emperor Strange as the leader of no one. :lol1:

Any assistance requested by Eyerack in squashing this failed coup will be honored.

o/eyerack

o/Echo

o/TPF

wtf I didnt coup anyone lol... Actorbass entrusted Frostbite to me

I don't know eyerack that well personally but deposing a good leader from power is a load of $#@(*&

FB fully supports eyerack in this business.

Edited by Caustic

wtf I didnt coup anyone lol... Actorbass entrusted Frostbite to me

I don't know eyerack that well personally but deposing a good leader from power is a load of $#@(*&

FB fully supports eyerack in this business.

Isn't Frostbite still busy with MHA?

I don't see why the international community needs to get involved. The majority of Echo is loyal to me. After all, the majority of Echo IS ex-SDF members. If the majority of the alliance supports a change in government, then why should the world get involved in stopping this change? It's our business, not yours.

If SDF were to have a civil war, I would never ask Black or Roman Empire to get involved. If the people want change, then let the government of that alliance handle it, not the world.

Edited by Emperor Stranger

The majority if Echo is loyal to you because SDF is pretty much Echo. As you can see, I have more allies in the game; go figure. Go ahead, dump the logs... that will show everybody your true colors. I can't believe you are trying to take over MY alliance that I let you join, even after having doubts. This is not what the whole alliance wants, and I am not a bad leader. This is what YOU want, and YOUR SDF members won't become active on the forums. All that this merge has done is add members.

Infidael Israel - you suck too. :v:

Edited by eyerack

I don't see why the international community needs to get involved. It's our business, not yours.

Alliances are, by definition, international organizations. eyerack felt it neccesary and prudent to make an announcement concerning Echo to the international community. Why is it inapporpriate for the international community to respond to the announcement directed to them?

The majority if Echo is loyal to you because SDF is pretty much Echo. As you can see, I have more allies in the game; go figure. Go ahead, dump the logs... that will show everybody your true colors. I can't believe you are trying to take over MY alliance that I let you join, even after having doubts.

Infidael Israel - you suck too. :v:

And those doubts weren't revealed until AFTER I finally got your attention two days after the merger. If you doubt that someone will be good for your alliance, then why don't you make mention of it beforehand? "I didn't want to" is not a good enough answer. I am not going to declare war on you for telling me that you didn't think that me joining your alliance would be something that would make you uncomfortable. There are some things that you have to bring up at the discussion board while we are discussing it, not immediately after the plans are made.

And once again I ask you, why didn't you tell me? Why did you waste my time and lead me to think that I would have a spot in government? For that matter, why on Steve did you think that I declared war on MHA while in Echo? And why the hell did you make someone you thought you couldn't trust an administrator on your forums? That right there is a sign of trust. (Not that I did anything distrustful in the ACP.)

You may have the loyalty of other alliances, but I have the ability to not give a damn. You won't waste my time and give me a bunch of !@#$ and get away with it. If you do something this distasteful to me and my alliance, you will pay. Just give me until tomorrow to declare war on you along with some of my friends. You will pay, eyerack. TPF and Frostbite might declare war on me, but not before your nation burns.

And those doubts weren't revealed until AFTER I finally got your attention two days after the merger. If you doubt that someone will be good for your alliance, then why don't you make mention of it beforehand? "I didn't want to" is not a good enough answer. I am not going to declare war on you for telling me that you didn't think that me joining your alliance would be something that would make you uncomfortable. There are some things that you have to bring up at the discussion board while we are discussing it, not immediately after the plans are made.

And once again I ask you, why didn't you tell me? Why did you waste my time and lead me to think that I would have a spot in government? For that matter, why on Steve did you think that I declared war on MHA while in Echo? And why the hell did you make someone you thought you couldn't trust an administrator on your forums? That right there is a sign of trust. (Not that I did anything distrustful in the ACP.)

You may have the loyalty of other alliances, but I have the ability to not give a damn. You won't waste my time and give me a bunch of !@#$ and get away with it. If you do something this distasteful to me and my alliance, you will pay. Just give me until tomorrow to declare war on you along with some of my friends. You will pay, eyerack. TPF and Frostbite might declare war on me, but not before your nation burns.

Good luck. You will be in anarchy before then.

Anyone on my side - feel free to attack this guy.

Here's some more.

Orbit Black TE's public Channel - New forum up and running: http://orbitblack.forumotion.net/index.htm...351300dfa84f369 . Make sure u register there to be up to date. || Leader: Gary8

Topic set by Gary8[TOOL] on Thu Oct 01 2009 05:44:12 GMT-0400 (EDT)

18:40 eyerack[Echo] so

18:40 eyerack[Echo] second thoughts?

18:40 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] none at all

18:41 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] im having second thoughts about being government, but im not having second toughts on destroying your nation

18:41 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] why couldnt you just be straight forward with me in the first place and say that you had doubts?

18:41 eyerack[Echo] because

18:41 Jarvis[OO]

18:41 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] why did you have to waste my damn time?

18:41 eyerack[Echo] i expected you to do this

18:42 eyerack[Echo] its just a matter of when

18:42 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] you expected me to coup you?

18:42 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] i wouldnt have if you didnt go back on the terms..

18:42 eyerack[Echo] no

18:42 eyerack[Echo] i expected you to freak out

18:42 eyerack[Echo] i cant say much, however

18:42 eyerack[Echo] you will post this on the OWF

18:42 Jarvis[OO] o

18:42 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] you bet i will

18:42 Jarvis[OO] yah

18:43 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] i am "freaking out" because of YOU

18:43 eyerack[Echo] haha jarvis, you want to be in this somehow dont you?

18:43 eyerack[Echo] you are freaking out because i didnt give you a gov job

18:43 eyerack[Echo] that seems a bit irrational

18:43 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] i would rather you have told me "f*ck (censored) you, i dont want you in my alliance" than "now that youre in my alliance, youre powerless completely"

18:44 Jarvis[OO] My My name is in this!

18:44 Jarvis[OO] lol

18:44 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] that would have at least told me to merge with black instead

18:44 eyerack[Echo] go ahead

18:44 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] no

18:44 eyerack[Echo] take your ghosts and merge with black

18:44 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] you waste my time, you will pay

18:44 eyerack[Echo] saves a hell of a lot of trouble from me

18:44 eyerack[Echo] what power did you have in sdf anyway?

18:44 eyerack[Echo] nothing.

18:44 eyerack[Echo] sdf was a huge anarchy alliance

18:44 eyerack[Echo] quickly fading

18:45 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] just because members didnt attack when told didnt mean it was an anarchy

18:45 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] they would have still fought defensively

18:45 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] and besides, what makes echo so much better?

18:45 eyerack[Echo] of course they would?

18:45 eyerack[Echo] because then they would be attacked

18:45 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] from what i have seen, you and sarasate are the only two active members originally from echo

18:45 eyerack[Echo] they dont need you to tell them they are being attacked

18:46 eyerack[Echo] you didnt even use your forums

18:46 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] the forums that andrew set up

18:46 eyerack[Echo] i know this, its because you brought a bunch of ghosts into the alliance

18:46 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] because they were confusing as hell

18:46 eyerack[Echo] yes

18:46 eyerack[Echo] i know

18:46 eyerack[Echo] and as leader

18:46 eyerack[Echo] you should have changed that

18:46 eyerack[Echo] you call me a bad leader?

18:46 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] no?

18:46 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] i dont have that power

18:46 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] its not just for te, its for his halo clan as well

18:47 eyerack[Echo] so make a separate TE forum

18:48 eyerack[Echo] not that hard

18:48 eyerack[Echo] invisionfree works

18:48 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] nty?

18:48 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] i function fine without them

18:49 eyerack[Echo] you may think that

18:49 eyerack[Echo] im not sure what your members think

Edited by eyerack

Good luck. You will be in anarchy before then.

Anyone on my side - feel free to attack this guy.

Nah, I will have my pawn attack you if I can't. Good luck finding him. And really, nice job at avoiding my entire post. You still haven't answered me why the hell you didn't just say no in the first place.

Edit: And really, if you expected me to "do this", then why did you still allow me in?

<eyerack[Echo]> i expected you to do this

<eyerack[Echo]> its just a matter of when

Just three days ago:

Spartan Defence Force Merges with Echo

After about two weeks of ruling SDF, I have seen Spartan Defence Force lose many members. This is very unfortunate. The main reason it's lost so many members is because there's no active recruiters in it. (God forbid if I could ever actually recruit anyone.) There have been frustrations within the alliance with Andrew stepping down and many of the members not obeying orders which ultimately caused a few of our best members to leave. (Along with one who I label a coward, for he left after we declared war on MHA.)

Eyerack is a great leader and a good recruiter. I believe that he has the ability to lead SDF to greatness once again. If he and Andrew combined their ability to recruit, Echo could become larger than SDF has even been.

So it is with this final speech that I hereby order all Spartan Defence Force members to leave and come join me in Echo. SDF will be given 72 hours of protection, mainly through our MDoAP with Black. (Hi, Black. )

And yes, Popsumpot and Gabryal, this is the reason why SDF didn't get involved with war. Rather hard to merge and declare war at the same time, no?

Emperor Stranger

-SDF Leader

...now ES tries to coup eyerack in his brand-new alliance. Look at all that stuff, all aparently a line of crap. Why did you bother to merge in the first place, ES? Why disband SDF, if you still wanted to be an alliance leader?

I find it hard to believe that the merger with echo was ever something ES wanted to do seriously, and perhaps this was the plan the entire time. I think this whole thing is a premeditated attack on eyerack out of spite for things that happened back when ES and eyerack were both in Orbit Black. This is something ES is doing out of a grudge or something, regardless of whatever excuses he's making now. It's pretty typical wth what he's done in recent times.

There is no way Andrew would appove of this behavior and what's been done to, and with, SDF.

Poor showing as usual ES.

...now ES tries to coup eyerack in his brand-new alliance. Look at all that stuff, all aparently a line of crap. Why did you bother to merge in the first place, ES? Why disband SDF, if you still wanted to be an alliance leader?

$%&@, at this point, I would rather just go rogue again and wait until the next round. I need a break from being government. If it weren't for eyerack on IRC, I probably would just forget about it and leave at this point. This war isn't about me being leader, I was obviously ready to forfeit that. It's about eyerack dishonoring parts of the agreement and doing !@#$ that I don't think will benefit SDF.

I find it hard to believe that the merger with echo was ever something ES wanted to do seriously, and perhaps this was the plan the entire time. I think this whole thing is a premeditated attack on eyerack out of spite for things that happened back when ES and eyerack were both in Orbit Black. This is something ES is doing out of a grudge or something, regardless of whatever excuses he's making now. It's pretty typical wth what he's done in recent times.

Of course. This whole thing was just a conspiracy planned to bring down the one guy I was more loyal to than even Andrew. (Let's see, what did I first say when I became MoFA of OB, eyerack?)

I was fiercly loyal to eyerack last round. Hell, even when he went two weeks inactive and someone suggested a coup I was still loyal. That's why I thought that eyerack could help with SDF's problems. Since eyerack wouldn't come to us, I brought us to him. What a fail decision that was..

There is no way Andrew would appove of this behavior and what's been done to, and with, SDF.

Poor showing as usual ES.

Poor show as usual, CP.

Poor show as usual, CP.

I totally agree ES, it was a poor show CP. You neglected to mention only 2 weeks ago ES tried to coup TPF...

Instant fail of course. So for that neglect CP is banned to his GF's house for the night with out any supper. :lol1:

I totally agree ES, it was a poor show CP. You neglected to mention only 2 weeks ago ES tried to coup TPF...

Instant fail of course. So for that neglect CP is banned to his GF's house for the night with out any supper. :lol1:

Irrelevant. TPF, or members of it at least, wronged me. Eyerack, until recently, didn't.

Meh, whatever, let's just let the fireworks begin, shall we? I am not afraid of TPF. I am afraid of no one. This is TE, war is inevitable. War is not only an option, war is a guarantee. With that, I cordially invite TPF into this hell hole we call Echo.

I'm not the guy who joined an alliance just to coup it, that would be you. I've been in the same alliance since I started TE. This is about your 4th or 5th just this round. I've seen no honor from you at all, in any situation you've been in. Anyone who trusts you for anything by now is kind of silly. I hope this works as well as every other of your endevours this round, like FC and the ridiculous TPF coup "attempt." With you doing it, that's most likely.