i decree the war has begin at last

polisofboy

boyhegemonia is name and hetropolis is capital like berlin or paris.

i make 5 years parole and 5 years extra if you misbehave.

please post a topic saying 'i obey surrender term of boy'. put the true leadership signatures. boy is autonomous and so never join nemesis or whosoever alliance is beg on me.

boy do dance

Edited by leaderoftheworld

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boy had no choice tkk is solicit recruitment to our members and boy deny all other evidence as fake

if nemesis abandon boy we will fight to the last man like in the movie 300. under the law boy say is illegal for nemesis to leve an ally.

boy will redress all injuries done to tkk in the war so far if they surrender in 3 months.

Thats crafty. I see what you did thar!

We ain't no TKK.

Very sneaky.

I see i'll have to go find my A game terms surrendering skills, realise i've lost them, and go and dig up someone else's, any suggestions people?

Edited by Cyphon88

Not only whole alliance but single members are now taking to the cause.
<Timeline> I feel i should become a bank and drop in to peace mode :P

TTK is safe for another 5 minutes. Hide you coward!? Not even peacemode will protect the scum now!

Edited by Cyphon88

Timeline has offered his services.

I offer 10 minutes no touching alone time in a query with me? That get your rocks off and moving to defend TTK?

I take that offer, but if i get to close then its open game.

we have a training pogram for new players that want to join the war until you surrender to us.

A training what ?

i am going to bed so if world leaders want to contact me please send to my secretary and she will give it to me while i am bed, good night planet, and sleep with me in our brain.

TTK has violated attempt to surrender with nuclear attacks on my nation:

To: polisofboy From: Cyphon88 Date: 10/6/2009 7:54:00 AM

Subject: NookuLAR Attack

record of this here, progress of peace cotninue when hetropolis wakes from this nuclear winter, desperite for ally and the honey of revenge [static is big...]

i am going to bed so if world leaders want to contact me please send to my secretary and she will give it to me while i am bed, good night planet, and sleep with me in our brain.

TTK has violated attempt to surrender with nuclear attacks on my nation:

To: polisofboy From: Cyphon88 Date: 10/6/2009 7:54:00 AM

Subject: NookuLAR Attack

record of this here, progress of peace cotninue when hetropolis wakes from this nuclear winter, desperite for ally and the honey of revenge [static is big...]

I thought Negotiations were over, so I attacked with a nuclear Blitz.......

Some bad miscommunication i guess. My internet was a little fuzzy.

<T-O-P[Nemesis]> Dont go to bed just yet

<[League_of_Boys]Aryan_Sceptre> why

<T-O-P[Nemesis]> You just started a war. You cant sleep yet

<[League_of_Boys]Aryan_Sceptre> im tired

<[League_of_Boys]Aryan_Sceptre> if u can convince nemesis to truly aid boy in this war

<[League_of_Boys]Aryan_Sceptre> all nemesis must do is nuclear attack ttk leadership and the war will be over cut off head snake

Nemesis, has given much thought to this. Check your nation Cyphon88. All you had to do was post "Nemesis is awesome."!