Earth RP Map Thread and Rules

loannes

Okay, so why in this update am I absorbed into America? -_-

OOC: Have you still not been told? There is a 10 day purge rule. You were inactive way over that, thus, Drakedeath purged you. If you want your lands back, you'll have to ask him.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Have you still not been told? There is a 10 day purge rule. You were inactive way over that, thus, Drakedeath purged you. If you want your lands back, you'll have to ask him.

You moved back to these forums, so anybody on the other ones didn't give the ones here the opportunity to respond. Anybody who didn't move over, like Imperator or Vince, can still keep their lands if they want.

You moved back to these forums, so anybody on the other ones didn't give the ones here the opportunity to respond. Anybody who didn't move over, like Imperator or Vince, can still keep their lands if they want.

It's still the same game Sargun, makes no difference. They chose not to post. Their fault.

Update.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4237/erpmapupdate4.png

Franz, if your Prussian things are not correct, please make the adjustments for us to scale. Thanks.

Ukraine is now apart of the Union. The Crimean Peninsula is part of Ukraine, thus the Union.

What happened to the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia? It's former Yugoslavia plus Bulgaria.

Yeah, I was inactive for a week or so. Haven't had much time to dedicate for this, I'll try to up my activity.

EDIT: And why are people being allowed to claim huge swathes of land (beyond RL borders) and vast colonies? Yeah, "it's ok if they RP blah blah", but we have barely started out - it really limits land for newcomers, particularly useful ones. =/

Edited by V The King

what the $%&@

EDIT: Whatever, no need to bother with this then. This is more like "Claim as much land as you possibly can RP"

For cases like these, what we've done in the past is let you go back there and simply war with the aggressor, essentially liberate that area.

I'm on a blackberry pearl for the time, so I can't get the pictures. I'm just ensuring that the republic of south Africa has remained intact.

IIRC, it's still there.

I don't guess TheStig might be willing to give me a piece of the Sudan?

Just the portion south of the 1956 Line of Demarcation.

In real life, South Sudan is scheduled to have a referendum for independence in 2011 (as per the "Comprehensive Peace Agreement" between North and South). Along with two or three other northern states. Though they have both been acting as separate entities for quite some time.

It is rather obvious, of course, that you all have already gotten a bit done as far as this RP's history is concerned (and it is also obvious that the mentioned referendum has not yet occurred). So I understand your decision, either way.

Edited by Richard VII