An Announcement from the Emperor of the Roman Empire

Folger Soldier

The betrayal stops here. I am announcing my full overtaking of the Roman Empire and depose of our once great leader Tiberius12. I can understand that many of you will be unhappy from this overthrow, but I hope that in time you’ll come to see its benefits. Others to whom this comes as good news… I don’t want to hear it. As such, Tiberius12 has been banned from our forums. He is unsuited to be a leader and does not know what’s best for the Roman Empire, or any other TE alliance. I hope to see this as a revival of TE and new hope for the Roman Empire.

I understand there is an upcoming attack on the Roman Empire by alliances Tiberius manipulated...I understand why you are doing it, and I urge you to contact me so we can work this out.

<Tiberius12> Folger, you need to trust me on this!

<Tiberius12> if we finish my plan, TPF, FB, and MHA will ALL be decimated

<Tiberius12> not to mention getting rid of a few mid-sized alliances

<Folger> This is !@#$%^&*

<Tiberius12> it's !@#$@#$ brilliant!

<Tiberius12> we'll be in a perfect position!

<Tiberius12> top alliance, unscathed by war, ready for anything

<Tiberius12> TPF has no idea what's going on

<Folger> You're not seeing it AT ALL the way I thought you would... hahaha, man, I can't follow this

<Folger> This is not right

<Folger> You've taught me to always think of next round

<Tiberius12> we can help Gabs and Wiz coup BG...they're much more amenable to our plans then he is

<Tiberius12> yeah, we are!

<Folger> You're screwing RE by doing this

<Tiberius12> if we do this, we're guaranteed the top spot next round

<Folger> $%&@ NO

<Tiberius12> this won't screw RE, this will help us

<Folger> BRB... *SMOKE*

<Folger> Change your AA

<Folger> Get the $%&@ out of the Roman Empire

<Tiberius12> are you !@#$@#$ kidding me?

<Tiberius12> you think you can get rid of me?

<Tiberius12> I built this alliance!

<Tiberius12> I made it!

<Tiberius12> I made you!

<Tiberius12> every single member in RE is completely loyal to me personally

<Folger> I'm sorry... this isn't right... and you're wrong, they’re loyal to me

<Folger> I've banned you

<Tiberius12> you've banned one account

<Tiberius12> luckily I'm paranoid enough to have more then one

<Tiberius12> in case something like this ever happened

<Tiberius12> I'm going to destroy you

<Tiberius12> RE will obey me completely

<Folger> Shut the $%&@ up... if you cared at ALL about us you wouldn't try to play our allies

<Tiberius12> I did what I needed to to make RE safer

<Folger> HAHAHAHAHAHA

<Folger> YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT SAFER... YOU MANIPULATED MY WORDS!

<Folger> I know what's best for RE... and I'm not happy about this

<Folger> But you got to get out

<Folger> By the way... try to get in the forums now

I apologize, on behalf of the Roman Empire, to our long time friend/allies of The Phoenix Federation… this has gone on too long and I hope that you can now breathe easier without Tibs weighing on your shoulders and shoving his opinions down your throats.

My friends in Black and SDF, I am sorry that you’ve had to endure this twisted and deceitful situation… I will do what I can to mend this, and will listen to all of what you have to say, but understand that the next few days will be tight for me.

My new acquaintances to Frostbite... I don’t know what to say… I’m still unsure of the details that Tiberius used to manipulate you, but rest assured that I am straight-forward and any discussions you’d like to have with me regarding this are welcomed.

Members of Mostly Harmful Alliances… hahaha… uhhh… you guys have probably been looking forward to this for sometime, but do know this is still a sensitive situation and I do not want to see trolling or spiteful comments in this thread.

Hail Rome!

Signed,

Folger, Emperor

TiredT, Praetor of War

Rand, Legatus

Carpatus, Praetor of Internal Affairs

Kulomascovia, Praetor of Foreign Affairs

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, TPF is never out of the loop...We have constant ears on the ground.

Second, I could never be couped....I created TPF, have to many loyal nations, and I don't run

TPF as a dictatorship. Almost all plans are voted on by GOV and i even send out PM's to get a feel from my members

on their opinions about future plans and changes in TPF.

Also as of this minute and effective immediately, TPF cancels our treaty with RE...We are willing to discuss things to see where RE is headed

but as of now we can no longer be treatied to RE.

BG.

Finally. I'm glad that you did this Folger. I've always known that Tiberius wasn't fit to lead RE. As I have said before, he is too reckless and power hungry. Heck, I resigned from active MoFA duty mostly because of him. Anyway, I wish you luck in the future Folger. You have my full support.

Well done Folger, I've always enjoyed working with Tibs but his actions demanded this action.

As PoW I fully support Folger and his actions.

-Tyrant

This....is surprising....I never knew any of this was going on and....its confusing :(

I wish all involved best of luck and hopefully not alot of damage has been done.

i agree. but i also agree that something had to be done, Folger made the right choice. Tibs had to be removed, its a great loss though. I also hope that the remainder of the Empire remains loyal to there new emperor.

All I'll say is something that a friend has often said about Wiz, Dogbite, and Myself.

"We bleed TPF"

What does he mean by that? We are so loyal to TPF, the nations we serve as Gov members and the man who created it, that even if we disagree, we talk to him to try to convince him and if he decides that we are right ( which he often does ) he gives us the go ahead. If decides we are wrong, then we go along with the way he wants it and do it the best we can.

Burning Glory KNOWS us, what's more he knows that we would never be party to something such as the above, he knows that Wiz, DB, and Myself have certain principles that are unbreakable, and that the work we do for TPF is never for our own self-glorification but for the love of the people who make up TPF. He knows there is a line, and respects us enough to not cross it. Tibs, I don't know what to say, Burning Glory knows what would happen if he ever even suggested the above, or went behind our backs likes this ( he wouldn't Burning Glory bleeds TPF as much as Wiz, Dogbite, and I do ) he would know he would instantly have no government at all, he will never be couped, not while I have the slightest influence anywhere because of the fact that there simply is no one who loves his alliance, it's people, it's reputation, it's foundation, and it's meaning, than Burning Glory loves TPF. He is the embodiment of TPF and always will be.

All that being said, I am deeply deeply bothered by all this. It makes me wonder if Tiberius was ever my friend, or just that I was used. I don't like that feeling much, not much at all.

I've been betrayed by those whom I trusted most. I know most of you will never understand what I did, or why I did it. That's because you have no vision. You have no creativity, no ideas for a better Tournament Edition. I won't try and defend my actions, because nothing I say will convince any of you that what I did was right. But I will say this: I have always acted in the very best interests of the Roman Empire. Everything I do, I do to ensure that my alliance and my members are safe. This betrayal has wounded me deeply. I will not allow these traitors to destroy everything I built. As soon as I can I'll be sending the word out for any loyal members to join me in my fight against the corrupt members of the Roman Empire. We will have a fresh start, and we will not fail.

I've been betrayed by those whom I trusted most. I know most of you will never understand what I did, or why I did it. That's because you have no vision. You have no creativity, no ideas for a better Tournament Edition. I won't try and defend my actions, because nothing I say will convince any of you that what I did was right. But I will say this: I have always acted in the very best interests of the Roman Empire. Everything I do, I do to ensure that my alliance and my members are safe. This betrayal has wounded me deeply. I will not allow these traitors to destroy everything I built. As soon as I can I'll be sending the word out for any loyal members to join me in my fight against the corrupt members of the Roman Empire. We will have a fresh start, and we will not fail.

Tiberius, you will fail. You have stabbed a lot of people in the back, and no one will let you go away from it. Anyone who does follow you will probably be slaughtered. I for one am glad Folger took over RE, and fully support him.

Tiberius, you will fail. You have stabbed a lot of people in the back, and no one will let you go away from it. Anyone who does follow you will probably be slaughtered. I for one am glad Folger took over RE, and fully support him.

Agreed! And for the record any nation standing with Tibs will also battle TPF.

There is a point you don't cross, regaurdless of anything else...never bite the hands that fight with you.

Never betray your friends!

BG.

Beg your pardon "boss", but I'd be careful of who you're calling a corrupt member. As a leader, your own egotistical nature and begrudged personality caused your downfall... I am helping the Roman Empire by this and perhaps this reality-check will help you as well. By the way... next time, actually stock a war chest.

Agreed! And for the record any nation standing with Tibs will also battle TPF.

There is a point you don't cross, regaurdless of anything else...never bite the hands that fight with you.

Never betray your friends!

BG.

Agreed. Even if it means a civil war!

You are wrong. Tiberius has done things that angered me, but he is a good leader.