Return of the Reich

Otto Verteidiger

Message to the Reich:

Due to a certain number of Germans in our country protesting our decision, we reach out to you yet again. While we still refuse to step down and let you completely take over Texas, we will still allow you to settle into Texas and countinue to reside in your former Palace, which may have been moved, but as long as you still can pay its taxes, which you probably do, then you can stay here. However, if you even dare to try to stage a coup, you WILL be met with force.

We refuse on the reasoning we can take all of our former territories and that if we did take your deal, we would break it and still take our former territories.

The Confederacy recognizes the Amerikanisches Reich as the legitimate government in Texas and urge the illegitimate government to vacate the country before more blood is spilled in North America.

Letter to the Reich

We will support any military action taken again Texas with our own military forces. We will also provide a staging area for a second front on Texas should you see it neccesary to do so.

Reply to The Confederacy:

We thank you for your support but we have no nation, no army, etc, we are relying on allies to start first and slowly eat away at Texas so we can regain a nation, a standing army, etc.

Why are we not surprised to see you oppose a legitimately-elected government, one backed by Tahoe itself?

Maybe because of where Tahoe's support lies.

Hae Da Fung wonders why a perfectly legitimate government is being threatened by a defunct government.

We wonder why Hae Da Fung can't infer from situations, it's a skill learned in youth usually.

"We Support the current government of Texas" Said A Libyan spokesperson before muttering to himself as he walked back inside "Even though its run by a group of Heathen Christians".

OOC:Zomg quick someones back lets give them all our resources so they can roll the n00b and go inactive then we can repeat the cycle <_< ugh Also Welcome Back Otto :)

That's a shame, I guess.

OOC: I'm coming back from inactivity that was caused by CNRP rules not really be enforced (standards were being abused, etc, no real strong enforcement), I came back when Centurius queried me on IRC about something to do within STA then asked why I don't come back to CNRP. He then explained to me that has changed and reading the boards for a while before I decided to return, I've seen that it has. Also, I find this RP situation pretty fair compared to what I could have done I could have easily requested land from Pravus, gotten it, claimed I had people, an army, then had a nation to invade Texas from. I still would have ended up invading and if I did that idea, I would have my own army plus allies. This idea relied (and had a risk of backfiring) on that I had good foreign standings still.

The Dragon Empire recognizes the The Amerikanisches Reich as the only official government of Texas, given its history in the region. We see it as a very apt solution to the concerns over sovereignty of the Texas region that had erupted between the CFNA and Tahoe and as a means of common ground to re-establish stability in the region.

We thank the Dragon Empire for their support.

----

We have now heard from Tahoe where their allegiance lies and now how the situation looks more detailed. We call for the Commonwealth of Texas to fold or face action that will begin to chip away territory for the Reich.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dispicable. This family has no right to Texas, they abandoned it, and now that it's stable again they come back bawling, claiming it's theirs, and what does the world do? Support the aggressors, a single aristocratic family. The Republic of Texas's government is welcome in the Republic of Finland should they feel the need to avoid capture." -President Uberstein

After much debate in the Executive Council and the three houses of the Parliament, it has been decided by a slim majority that Texas will stand its ground. It would be unwise for the Reich to try to take Texas back, as that would be destructive, interrupt peaceful lives, and create a poor impression of themselves.

Classified to Nations supporting The Commonwealth:

This war will be very tough, and we need as much help as we can.  Would you please aid or ally with us in this war?

Pres. Chris Nguyen

Classified:

The capital has been temporarily moved to Brady, Texas.

Edited by KingChris

It is unfortunate that Texas has not chosen the course of action that would prevent bloodshed. It is doubly unfortunate that they have chosen to ignore the Federation's generous offer to keep them on the North American continent.

**CLASSIFIED TO TAHOE AND THE IMPERIAL FAMILY**

Preparations have begun for an invasion to install the Imperial Family back into power. The Federation Navy will spearhead the invasion from our end, along with aerial bombings, followed by a amphibious invasion. We wish to get the planning down for a simultaneous assault to reinstall the family as quickly and bloodlessly as possible.

OOC: Sorry for this OOC remark but I have to know this. If you win and Texas is taken who will otto have as a population seeing as how the current population is against Otto how will he be able to lead anyone?

OOC: Government propaganda on Chris' part. He can say the population doesn't support him all he wants. I think, since Otto was there so long, the population still will support him due to the fact he was the leader for so long.

OOC: Sorry for this OOC remark but I have to know this. If you win and Texas is taken who will otto have as a population seeing as how the current population is against Otto how will he be able to lead anyone?

OOC: Extremely skillful propoganda. Or repression of speech and/or thought?

*CLASSIFIED TO TEXAS*
Texas,

FRA military understrength, no naval forces.
Military intervention by FRA on behalf of Texas is uncertain. 
Our initial benefactors do not favor you.
We will support you should major powers within North America support you. 
Safety of FRA comes first to us before the safety of other nations.

That said, safe haven for your government provided in Alabama
should you decide to become a government in exile.
Might be worth it to take up FPI's offer.

Good luck, and deep regrets,
-CIC Murphy

OOC: >.> All talk, no bite, Mr. Murphy

Pravus, the Federation's offer for S.Carolina & Georgia was public, ja?

Edited by Germanic Republic

OOC: Government propaganda on Chris' part. He can say the population doesn't support him all he wants. I think, since Otto was there so long, the population still will support him due to the fact he was the leader for so long.

OOC: They are King Chris' people if he says they don't support Otto then they don't support Otto full stop.

*CLASSIFIED TO TEXAS*
Texas,

FRA military understrength, no naval forces.
Military intervention by FRA on behalf of Texas is uncertain. 
Our initial benefactors do not favor you.
We will support you should major powers within North America support you. 
Safety of FRA comes first to us before the safety of other nations.

That said, safe haven for your government provided in Alabama
should you decide to become a government in exile.
Might be worth it to take up FPI's offer.

Good luck, and deep regrets,
-CIC Murphy

OOC: >.> All talk, no bite, Mr. Murphy

Pravus, the Federation's offer for S.Carolina & Georgia was public, ja?

OOC: Indeed it was, GR. I wanted it to be public so the world could see my generosity. :P

OOC: Indeed it was, GR. I wanted it to be public so the world could see my generosity. :P

OOC: Haha, ok good then. :P I've been trying not to trip up so far, and despite backpedaling it seems to be going pretty well.

Although if he had taken it I might've had incentive to invade him myself :P

Edited by Germanic Republic

OOC: Realistically, I'd still have their support.

OOC: Except you wouldn't. You have had an amazing knack at completely ignoring the land's history, and you continue to do so.

OOC: I guess thats true of course if King Chris does flee the nation, best choice right now buddy, then he could take the people with him leaving Otto nothing.

OOC: Minus the fact that KC himself has said that something like 20% still support Otto... so he'd have at least that many.

And now, a message from the President of The Commonwealth of Texas:

"My fellow citizens, at this hour Texan forces are in the early stages of military operations to defend our homes, our rights, and our lives, to free the people and to defend Texas from grave danger.

"On my orders, forces will begin to fire at expected invading soldiers from Mexico, the FPI, and Tahoe, as well as militants from the Reich. These are opening stages of what will be a broad and concerted campaign.

"More than 11 countries are giving crucial support to the deployment of combat units. Every soldier in this coalition has chosen to bear the duty and share the honour of serving in our common defence.

"To all of the men and women of the Texas armed forces, the peace of a troubled world and the hopes of a potentially oppressed people now depend on you.

"That trust is well placed.

"The enemies you confront will come to know your skill and bravery. The people you save will witness the honourable and decent spirit of the Texan military.

"In this conflict, Texas faces enemies who have no regard for conventions of war or rules of morality. Otto Vertideiger has placed insurgents and equipment in many areas.

"I want Texans and all the world to know that the forces will make every effort to spare innocent civilians from harm. Achieving a united, stable and free country will require our sustained commitment.

"I know that the families of our military are praying that all those who serve will return safely and soon.

"Millions of people are praying with you for the safety of your loved ones and for the protection of the innocent.

"For your sacrifice, you have the gratitude and respect of the Texan people and you can know that our forces will be coming home as soon as their work is done.

"Our nation enters this conflict reluctantly, yet our purpose is sure. The people of The Commonwealth of Texas and our friends and allies will not live at the mercy of an outlaw regime that threatens the peace with weapons of mass murder.

"We will meet that threat now with our Army so that we do not have to meet it later with armies of firefighters and police and doctors on the streets of our cities.

"Now that conflict has come, the only way to limit its duration is to apply decisive force. And I assure you, this will not be a campaign of half measures and we will accept no outcome but victory.

"My fellow citizens, the dangers to our country and the world will be overcome. We will pass through this time of peril and carry on the work of peace. We will defend our freedom. And we will prevail.

"Citizens, if for some reason the enemy manages to capture your government officials and take over the capital, you must fight back for your freedom. Democracy must always prevail over monarchy and Imperialism. Take up arms, and if they come, organize yourselves and fight against the Reich armies trying to invade our home. If you go down in this struggle, history will remember you as heroes of freedom and democracy. Don't be afraid.

"May God bless our country and all who defend her."

OOC: Except you wouldn't. You have had an amazing knack at completely ignoring the land's history, and you continue to do so.

OOC: Hey it's been awhile since Otto posted. Besides, with a coup d'etat taking place, it would be likely for many Germans to move out.

OOC: Ignoring history? Ok, try this history... the rulers of a nation all of a sudden just up and leave... how many people do you really think are going to get back behind a group of people that just abandoned them on a whim?

Lets say Obama and the rest pull up and take off, then try to come back after we've installed a new set of leadership. You really think that would fly with the people?

OOC: Hey it's been awhile since Otto posted. Besides, with a coup d'etat taking place, it would be likely for many Germans to move out.

OOC: He has still been on the map longer than most everyone else. You cannot just ignore all that history like that.

OOC: Ignoring history? Ok, try this history... the rulers of a nation all of a sudden just up and leave... how many people do you really think are going to get back behind a group of people that just abandoned them on a whim?

Lets say Obama and the rest pull up and take off, then try to come back after we've installed a new set of leadership. You really think that would fly with the people?

OOC: You are dealing in hypotheticals, while I am dealing with reality. Your example fails.

OOC: lolwut? You have no way of knowing that I am planning on invading, besides a godmod. There is nothing that would indicate that I would invade, besides my stated support for Otto. Besides that, there have been no military movements. I'm calling a godmod.

OOC: Keyword: EXPECTED. That's just a prediction, doesn't necessarily mean that I KNOW. I included you three because you are, as far as I know, the only three nations on North America that publically pledged support for Otto, so naturally I'd expect a war with you. But then again, I only EXPECT it.

OOC: He has still been on the map longer than most everyone else. You cannot just ignore all that history like that.

OOC: You are dealing in hypotheticals, while I am dealing with reality. Your example fails.

OOC: It is already known that previous history means nothing. Regardless of what occured before a player is in control of their territory once a player owns their territory they can follow or ignore what they want with their nation.

OOC: It is already known that previous history means nothing. Regardless of what occured before a player is in control of their territory once a player owns their territory they can follow or ignore what they want with their nation.

OOC: That's bogus. Previous history has shown time and again to matter. Look at JED's RP with RV's old land, or Sargun's with LVN's old land. Previous history means a lot. Simply because you wish to be lazy and ignore it doesn't mean it should be ignored.