Return of the Reich

Otto Verteidiger

"No we are not due to our forces being currently engaged as well as the fact that the Reich has made no aggressive move other than to make a few words and announcements".

"So you tell the Reich to leave as if you had any authority to do so, while you admit that you will not do anything about it."

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So you tell the Reich to leave as if you had any authority to do so, while you admit that you will not do anything about it."

"I didn't tell them to leave directly, I am saying their time in controlling the land has passed and thus they have no need to claim already controlled land. Unless they are like us and wish to cease Texas through military means at which we wish them the best of luck".

The Shinsei Shikkoku Teikoku fails to see how the government of the Amerikanisches Reich can somehow claim it is a legitimate government, when it let itself fall into anarchy, and it's people made their own governmental choice democratically afterwards.

It seems the time your Reich is past, and this new democratic regime now better represents your people.

OOC: Apart from Sargun Rp'd a rebellion and support from a unclaimed zone whereas, here it is Otto's government vs King Chris and his people.

IC: No this land does not belong to the Reich any longer, their time has been and gone they must look elsewhere for land now.

OOC: Otto's thing is still a rebellion, it's just his government rebelling. It is still legal.

IC:

The land was the Reich's long before your insignificant self was even born. They are the rightful owners of the land and we will support them in their endeavor to reclaim it.

OOC: Otto's thing is still a rebellion, it's just his government rebelling. It is still legal.

IC:

The land was the Reich's long before your insignificant self was even born. They are the rightful owners of the land and we will support them in their endeavor to reclaim it.

OOC: Im not saying its illegal, its just if the people support King Chris or whoever owns the land how will he RP manage to run a nation with no citizens?

The Federation of Pravus Ingruo welcomes the return of the Reich to their homeland, and call for the removal of the current government. In compensation, we offer the current government land in the Federation's protectorate.

We thank our old allies in Pravus Ingruo for their support. We will consider the offer of the land.

OOC: Apart from Sargun Rp'd a rebellion and support from a unclaimed zone whereas, here it is Otto's government vs King Chris and his people.

IC: No this land does not belong to the Reich any longer, their time has been and gone they must look elsewhere for land now.

OOC: I never got how people from one territory to another could transferred so easily but I guess that's the magic of CNRP. I controlled that land probably over 2+ years, if somehow a month times makes them Chris's people, then surely me contesting that and possibly taking over land in Texas would then transfer to me within a days time.

IC: It doesn't belong to us now, but it did once before, and it will again. We will not look elsewhere.

*the concerned Rancher who asked questions at the election of the texas government*

"What the hell is a Reich and who the F#&$ are Amerikaners? We're Texan's son, dunno what your talking about."

OOC: When I read that thread I never understood why people were using Texas stereotypes. I always RP'd a German populace.

"Are the Islands of Ice threatening the Reich?"

OOC: also, I'm assuming that the Reich is just a government in exile or just something along those lines for now until someone clarifies what's really going on ._.

OOC: The family left for their safety and hid in Tahoe and now are trying reclaim their former country.

The Shinsei Shikkoku Teikoku fails to see how the government of the Amerikanisches Reich can somehow claim it is a legitimate government, when it let itself fall into anarchy, and it's people made their own governmental choice democratically afterwards.

It seems the time your Reich is past, and this new democratic regime now better represents your people.

I blame myself for not coming to the Reich sooner, but being put a ballot would have been disgraceful, I am the rightful ruler, no ballot should ever decide that. Democratically chosen doesn't mean rightfully chosen.

Our time has not past, we will not let it.

OOC: I never got how people from one territory to another could transferred so easily but I guess that's the magic of CNRP. I controlled that land probably over 2+ years, if somehow a month times makes them Chris's people, then surely me contesting that and possibly taking over land in Texas would then transfer to me within a days time.

IC: It doesn't belong to us now, but it did once before, and it will again. We will not look elsewhere.

OOC: Once the land becomes unclaimed and is given to another player they may decide what and how the people feel and what there culture is and ethnicity. Therefore your previous 2years of RP means nothing anymore I am afraid your people are no more or are no longer of the same culture.

IC: "So you will force the current people and its government off the land for your own family?".

OOC: Once the land becomes unclaimed and is given to another player they may decide what and how the people feel and what there culture is and ethnicity. Therefore your previous 2years of RP means nothing anymore I am afraid your people are no more or are no longer of the same culture.

IC: "So you will force the current people and its government off the land for your own family?".

OOC: It's not entirely as radical as you said, but the fact that KingChris roleplayed Texans instead of germans remains - I'd estimate that many of the people within the country are Texan now, the germans having left to elsewhere. Emigration, Immigration, the works.

OOC: Going off of what Lynneth said, I'll RP for now assuming there's still a small percentage of "my people", maybe 20%?

IC: Our family represents the Volk within Texas, we are not doing it for our own family's gain. We wish to have the land our people rightfully settled in the past.

The offer of land was to the current government that calls themselves Texas. We believe the land to be yours, and intend to fully support you getting it back.

Sorry for the misinterpretation on our part then, we blame our translators. We thank you again for your support.

OOC: Going off of what Lynneth said, I'll RP for now assuming there's still a small percentage of "my people", maybe 20%?

IC: Our family represents the Volk within Texas, we are not doing it for our own family's gain. We wish to have the land our people rightfully settled in the past.

Sorry for the misinterpretation on our part then, we blame our translators. We thank you again for your support.

OOC: You will need King Chris' or whoever owns the land permission as technically it would be roleplaying his citizens unless these citizens remained with the royal family in exile.

OOC: You will need King Chris' or whoever owns the land permission as technically it would be roleplaying his citizens unless these citizens remained with the royal family in exile.

OOC: Or consider it propaganda and use of the rule of common sense that should be enforced more

OOC: Or consider it propaganda and use of the rule of common sense that should be enforced more

OOC: Whilst I would like to agree with you, that leaves it too open ended. Using common sense is all nice and all but then you can't deny someone if their common sense is different to yours that is why we have the rules, sorry guidelines. Now im all up for Otto coming back as I have nothing against the man but if he is going to use citizens inside King Chris' nation then he does need his permission.

You have been out of the game for far too long... accept that what was once yours is such no longer and get over yourselves. The people seem to be happy with their rulers now.

OOC: yeah... you dropped out of here, and the area was taken by someone else WITH Mudd's permission I might add. I cant see this as a good thing.

OOC: Whilst I would like to agree with you, that leaves it too open ended. Using common sense is all nice and all but then you can't deny someone if their common sense is different to yours that is why we have the rules, sorry guidelines. Now im all up for Otto coming back as I have nothing against the man but if he is going to use citizens inside King Chris' nation then he does need his permission.

OOC: I don't intent on using the civilian population physically. Reading the rules, you can't, and I'm happy with that. I remember the days of "i trained my population with explosives so I can use them". I'm using them as a reason to lay claims to the land, etc. I am using them, but by other means then using them as soldiers. I dislike the OOC chatter now, I will respond to PMs or queries in IRC just dandy though.

You have been out of the game for far too long... accept that what was once yours is such no longer and get over yourselves. The people seem to be happy with their rulers now.

OOC: yeah... you dropped out of here, and the area was taken by someone else WITH Mudd's permission I might add. I cant see this as a good thing.

Your words don't make us reconsider.

Edited by Otto Verteidiger

"This certainly is an interesting situation here, considering that the current Texas government was democratically elected. Thus, we voice our support for the current government. However, should the Texas government lose control of its lands, they are free to come to New England."

OOC: I agree. And I think that if a nation was previously there, they left a bit of their culture behind. No one ever seems to RP traces of a previous culture (such as Nordlandic), and just acts like their culture was the first one there.

IC: "My reporters are in Austin now. Someone needs to start lobbing some lead or I will be very displeased."

-Alexandr Christian

Official Statement from the Office of the President of the Commonwealth of Texas:

No. These people have the right to choose their laws. They are also mostly Texan.

We do understand that the Royal Family of the Reich had to escape to prevent assassination. However, that's no excuse for letting a country run into anarchy. Tahoe had to come and take it, and because of their genorosity, they let the Texan people choose who they wanted to lead them, and they chose us. We apologize for this, but we make this decision in the best interests of Texas.

OOC: Wow, I went to take a test and when I came back I found this! Anyway, in response to Otto's first post, no, welcome back, and indeed, it does sound like Star Wars!

Official Statement from the Office of the President of the Commonwealth of Texas:

No. These people have the right to choose their laws. They are also mostly Texan.

We do understand that the Royal Family of the Reich had to escape to prevent assassination. However, that's no excuse for letting a country run into anarchy. Tahoe had to come and take it, and because of their genorosity, they let the Texan people choose who they wanted to lead them, and they chose us. We apologize for this, but we make this decision in the best interests of Texas.

OOC: Wow, I went to take a test and when I came back I found this! Anyway, in response to Otto's first post, no, welcome back, and indeed, it does sound like Star Wars!

"Alright, cool, so can I get a time so my reporters can be there to see the opening shots of the Texan Civil War?"

-Alexandr Christian

"Alright, cool, so can I get a time so my reporters can be there to see the opening shots of the Texan Civil War?"

-Alexandr Christian

"No. It's not a civil war because the people want us. It might be a war on terror though. But anyway, if there's a war, go ahead!"

- Rep. David Grijalva

"No. It's not a civil war because the people want us. It might be a war on terror though. But anyway, if there's a war, go ahead!"

- Rep. David Grijalva

"Alright, you guys just need to go mobilize your armor and such. I'll air the channel in Texas for half price if you start it within the next 24 hours."

-Alexandr Christian

"Defense Levels have been lowered to DEFCON 3. Soldiers have been notified to be ready for mobilization very soon."

"Alright, nice working with you."

-Alexandr Christian

**In the News Channel 8 Station**

"Alright, I just caused a war! I am now slightly more significant!"