lonewolfe2015

Maroon Trade Circles

maroontc2.gif

[b]Nation Link[/b]: 
[b]Ruler Name[/b]: 
[b]Resources[/b]: 
[b]Circle Request[/b]:

Rules:

• If you aren't in a circle or on the waiting list within 2 days of posting, please bump your application to the program.
  • If you sign up and you change your mind later, tell us before the circle is complete PLEASE.
  • Maroon only, no exceptions.
  • If you need help getting a harbor, please include that in your application and we will try and get you aid from members of your circle to get a harbor, or through tech deals with alliances.
  • You must be a member of an alliance with At Least 10 members, or holding a protectorate if smaller.
  • I will edit circles at my discretion in order to fit members in as best as possible. If you pick a circle type, I will keep you in it.
  • You may apply for a listed circle, or request another circle type. It is up to ME when I decide to stop accepting new circles and when I bring in new ones. If you suggest a new circle type and do not have others involved already you are responsible for recruiting to it, that is not my job. Please clearly detail the circle that you are making.
  • Lastly, please remember, I am not entitled to recruiting for your circle or finishing it myself. I am just here to help the circle be seen by more people and get filled, if you join it is your responsibility to help unless you can wait for the people volunteering to get it handled.

A complete list of active trade circles can be found here.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=t6R...amp;output=html

This is your public link to see progress on circles, we will periodically put updates next to each circle for what we are doing, whether it is verification PMs to make sure everyone is still in the circle, or notice that your circle has been completed.

If you are not in a circle, you will be on the waiting list. If you have questions about your circle you may direct any of them to me in-game at this link.

Remember, Patience is a virtue. Get snippy with us and we'll drop you.

Stats for our Program prior to the New Year

• We have completed 15 total Maroon Trade Circles.
  • 14 of those 15 circles included the Uranium resource.
  • We have a track record in which only 4 trade circles have broken, and all of whom have been fixed or are being fixed if they notified us.
  • We have completed 5 3BR Fish/Uranium sets.
  • We have completed 4 Varying 5BR sets.
  • We have completed 1 4BR set.
  • We have completed 2 8BR sets.
  • We have completed 3 3BR Affluent Population sets.

Edited by lonewolfe2015
per request

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=346947

Resources: Fish, Sugar

Circle Request: 3BR Fish + Uranium

Need trades now, or when complete? (Y/N) When complete

Did ya read the rules? (Y/N) Y

The next one I make I'll include you, and have you as a backup for now.

cattle + lumber looking for a 3br. I can change to maroon if its confirmed.

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=284219

Resources: cattle/lumber

Circle Request: 3br

Need trades now, or when complete? (Y/N) Trades now would be nice, but I can wait for complete.

Did ya read the rules? (Y/N) yes

Edited by Tahsir Re

cattle + lumber looking for a 3br. I can change to maroon if its confirmed.

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=284219

Resources: cattle/lumber

Circle Request: 3br

Need trades now, or when complete? (Y/N) Trades now would be nice, but I can wait for complete.

Did ya read the rules? (Y/N) yes

you're in, Marble/Spices to complete circle #1