Judgment Ressurected

lonewolfe2015

Then don't give me the opportunity to.

i'm not fighting on their side, i don't fly their AAs how am i giving you the opportunity to? oh right b/c i think MHA is a !@#$ alliance, my bad. Fact is both these sides are retarded. whoever wins will clamp down harder than ever to keep control of their little slice of power and eventually another "side" will replace that one. wash.rinse.repeat. Try something original for a change

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what does everyone want WOLF to do, disband WOLF? WOLF was mostly TPF allies to begin with. What makes anyone think that just because WOLF doesn't exist the alliances won't still help each other? (After all, it's more than just a bloc that counts.)

Best words of Wisdom yet. Passes a beer to Emperor Stranger. :P

i'm not fighting on their side, i don't fly their AAs how am i giving you the opportunity to? oh right b/c i think MHA is a !@#$ alliance, my bad. Fact is both these sides are retarded. whoever wins will clamp down harder than ever to keep control of their little slice of power and eventually another "side" will replace that one. wash.rinse.repeat. Try something original for a change

Try getting your facts straight then. We are fighting to return TE to how it was before.

Half the people I am fighting with will likely be against me or after me one day.

Stop !@#$%*ing about anything you can just because you're MI and you think you have that magical power or authority.

Try getting your facts straight then. We are fighting to return TE to how it was before.

Half the people I am fighting with will likely be against me or after me one day.

Stop !@#$%*ing about anything you can just because you're MI and you think you have that magical power or authority.

Ok then loneWOLFe2015

i only !@#$%* about cowards. if you don't like it, stop being a coward.

MHA in the past have been traitors. They acted when they knew they could win. This is your greatest strength and weakness

Ok then loneWOLFe2015

Inb4doubleagent?

Ok then loneWOLFe2015

Clever, you noticed Wolf is in my name.

Care to look around you? We've attacked you, a force this size doesn't just rise up for no reason. WOLF is going down.

It won't be pretty, it'll be ugly. Feelings will be hurt. If you can't handle it kiddies then step out.

I'm not here to hold your hands, I'm not here to say I'm sorry. You're going down and you're going down hard. Fight back and show us why we should respect you.

Clever, you noticed Wolf is in my name.

Care to look around you? We've attacked you, a force this size doesn't just rise up for no reason. WOLF is going down.

It won't be pretty, it'll be ugly. Feelings will be hurt. If you can't handle it kiddies then step out.

I'm not here to hold your hands, I'm not here to say I'm sorry. You're going down and you're going down hard. Fight back and show us why we should respect you.

be careful, with this kind of attitude you may just end up on my good list.

Im not angry, just confused. Wars are much more fun when there is more infra to blow up and when it actually makes a difference in a nations lifespan.

its called destroying a threat. Its a power grab. you don't wait until your opponet might be able to stand up to you to make your power grab. you cut their throat when they aren't prepared. Its called not being an idiot.

Its called being a superior miltiary fighting force.

its called knowing what you're doing.

Its called war. its not supposed to be "fun"

if you want fun, Ampville has some amazing strip clubs. i'm sure that'll be fun. War is about wrecking each others !@#$ and gaining power. Why don't people understand this :(

I'm just glad we didn't have to wait until the end of the round for all out war.

I hope you won't miss your pixels, Judgement.

No pixels lost here thus far, in fact I've gained quite a bit in the past 3 hours or so... maybe you can help me with losing my pixels, or help me find some more...

Kinda miffed that you stole my personal theme song for your DoW's but other than that GREAT JOB lonewolfe, exactly what I was looking for when WOLF was formed

I even think you got us outgunned by a bit.

its called destroying a threat. Its a power grab. you don't wait until your opponet might be able to stand up to you to make your power grab. you cut their throat when they aren't prepared. Its called not being an idiot.

Its called being a superior miltiary fighting force.

its called knowing what you're doing.

Its called war. its not supposed to be "fun"

if you want fun, Ampville has some amazing strip clubs. i'm sure that'll be fun. War is about wrecking each others !@#$ and gaining power. Why don't people understand this :(

not really, right now any damage done can be shaken off in a few days. right now, its even possible to reroll and be a big nation at the end of the round.