Judgment Ressurected

lonewolfe2015

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, we wait till we have 200 nukes, then attack people half the size of us. Thats how adults do, am eye reet pet?

Actually last session we were planning on a string of DoWs, you were just the first.

Then MHA hit us and everything else was history.

But please, go back to carrying your TPF torch, sweets.

Yea self anarchy from being in war with 4 nations, what are you, mentally challenged? Typical Fark material lol.

The point was that he claimed we were such horrible fighters, yet he was the one in anarchy. I'm sorry that went over your head.

Usually TPF conducts themselves with much more class than this, I guess it's harder to be civil when you're losing.

Edited by Ackbarican_Idol

The point was that he claimed we were such horrible fighters, yet he was the one in anarchy. I'm sorry that went over your head.

Usually TPF conducts themselves with much more class than this, I guess it's harder to be civil when you're losing.

Your 'Selective' quoting seems to have missed the fact that I congratulated the guys who Anarchied me ......

No worries. He got his tonight...
Lol, well done :rolleyes:

Lesson for me

If you're gonna wind people up on the OWF - wake up in time for update
-_-

..... My posts here, and my Bio, were to bring on attacks because I was stuck with a low deployment.

..... My Bio drew in loads of childish comments from Fark ( one from LE ) - so I left it (now removed)

..... some of the comments from Fark confirmed my view of that alliance - a LOT less Civil than I've been :rolleyes:

..... a view that YOU were well aware of from our conversations in round 6

You were, as previously communicated, the one guy who I could talk to in Fark

The rest of your alliance - that I have had had contact with - are whiney, footstompin' babies :P

You, yourself admitted as much when you posted on our Forums - last round !!

This, no matter what is said next is my last post on this thread .....

..... I'll let my actions on TE speak for me from now on.