Dranagg in the Netherlands

Tahsir

OOC: He acted IC, you cross a multitude of lines. Including godmodding (his troops and Drakorian troops). Metagaming, nobody knows yet that a gun was drawn, but in your writing its already a total war with even wmd's being used. Retconning, you made up stuff in the past to explain the present

OOC: Wait, wut? Where did my troops get in on this? They're still somewhere in Poland. D:

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dranaggan forces pre-briefed, well fed, well trained, well rested, and under direct orders immediately engage any and all forces of the United Netherlands at their current locations. Most of the troopers are veterans of mandatory arena fights done by standard army training, and have little fear of unsupported infantry attacks by a smaller force.

Dranaggan Siege artillery embedded in the 4th and 15th Divisions, 3 guns each, are ordered to destroy any primary government building, military strong point, or transportation hub.

The light tanks of the tank companies with mechanized infantry support are under orders to spread out into city suburbs and country side subduing localized resistance and securing the areas around cities for storming of the infantry Divisions.

The forces at Grebbe and the River IJssel are under orders to secure those positions, dig in, and await secondary orders.

*combat actions*

Fighting in the south has resulted in 3 tanks knocked out of action. 26 Dranaggan regulars are listed as casualties. Possible call for the 8th division to quell larger than expected concentration of Netherlands forces in the area.

Forces in the Grebbe report fighting in the area, and 4 Dranaggan regulars MIA, presumed dead. 51 are reported as casualties.

Forces in Rotterdam do not report any significant contacts. 8 casualties reported

Forces at the capital do not report any significant contacts. 1 casuality reported.

Forces at the river do not report any significant contact. 1 tank down for engine trouble. 2 casualties reported.

Forces in the North do not report any significant contact. no casualties reported.

OOC: And Krieg, how in $%&@s sake did your troops get into the Netherlands so !@#$@#$ fast?

OOC: lol relax. One, Ive had troops in Netherlands ever since the Peacekeeping forces a week or so ago.. Also, why hate on the Rick roll refrense :(

Also, its just 2 Howitzers and a few troops ive had in Netherlands. The other stuff I had ordered there are still in flight :V

Fighting in the south has resulted in 3 tanks knocked out of action. 26 Dranaggan regulars are listed as casualties. Possible call for the 8th division to quell larger than expected concentration of Netherlands forces in the area.

Dutch forces suspect higher rates as more bodies were found. The use of mustard gas must have had horrendous consequences. Dutch troops lost an additional 17 in the South and at this moment more mustard gas is being used while Dutch forces advance using protective clothes. and gas masks for cover.

UPDATE

"SECRET"

The Regiment that was being deployed at Simpelveld is now heading towards Breskens. Scheduled arrival time four hours from now.

Edited by DeRaadspensionaris

The Federal Self-Defense force just took a horrible decision. No prisoners are to be taken and WMD's will be used. The Dutch have some stashes of mustard gas and sarin.

At Breskens the Southern Group of the enemy army is currently being taken under fire with mustard gas. Dutch forces prepare themselves for another attack.

Dranaggan forces are well prepared for gas attacks. Being given gas masks in addition to their full body uniforms. Dranaggan troops however, use the gas as a cover for the expected Dutch attackers.

OOC: I know he needs follow up time, this is only a comedic response to my Artillery team chattering about Rick Roll...

IC:

*Krieg Artillery HQ*

"ACHTUNG! HALT! HALT ALL FIRE!!"

Artillery CO Heinrich: "What?"

HQ: Indirect fire! Artillery is shelling buildings! Your barely hitting enemy troops!

Otto: "Opps.."

Heinrich: "Uhh.. our bad?"

HQ: "Ugh.. you guys are clowns. New Coords being uploaded, try to get it on the SPOT THIS TIME."

Heinrich: "Ugh yes sir, redirecting Artillery fire.."

tom-clancys-endwar-2007121210361867.jpg

Unexpected artillery fire causes 18th company of the 2nd division to dive for cover. 11 men are hit by shrapnel in the first moments. Radio transmissions go out to divisional HQ for the company's artillery battery to zero in on the incoming fire.

Dutch forces found at least 50 bodies. The use of mustard gas must have had horrendous consequences. Dutch troops lost an additional 17 in the South and at this moment more mustard gas is being used while Dutch forces advance using protective clothes. and gas masks for cover.

UPDATE

"SECRET"

The Regiment that was being deployed at Simpelveld is now heading towards Breskens. Scheduled arrival time four hours from now.

OOC: again don't RP how my casualties. I'll let 50 go this time though.

IC: Dranaggan forces, expecting an assault, use the gas as a cover for their ambush. Letting the Dutch advance into a death trap of overlapping fields of machine gun fire and flamethrowers. 11 Dranaggans are listed as additional casualties.

OOC: You have to wait a reasonable amount of time for a person to respond to a war movement. You can't RP enemy troops reactions, casualties, or movements.

OOC: For refrence I have 2 M109 Howitzers shelling Rotterdam, 2 More M109's not being used, and roughly 200 troops in Umberg. These have been there ever since the Peacekeeping missions WAY back. My other support I ordered is in flight.

IC: Krieg Artillery CO's Otto and Heinrich contiune to shell Rotterdam relentlessly. We suspect enemy casualties to be gaining.

HQ: "Major Heinrich, we have reports that Enemy Artillery is attempting to 0 in on your postion. Be advised, shells are hitting within a 5 to 10 mile radius of your location."

Heinrich: "Copy that HQ, we will unload a few more rounds and cease fire for a few minutes."

Out of nowhere, a Shell BLASTED approx. half a mile to the west, and killed a platton of Krieg Troop forces.

Heinrich: "This is Major Hardt, be advised of enemy artillery, we are ceasing fire, all forces advised to take cover."

"Otto, cease fire after 3 more rounds."

Otto: "Aye sir."

OOC: For refrence I have 2 M109 Howitzers shelling Rotterdam, 2 More M109's not being used, and roughly 200 troops in Umberg. These have been there ever since the Peacekeeping missions WAY back. My other support I ordered is in flight.

IC: Krieg Artillery CO's Otto and Heinrich contiune to shell Rotterdam relentlessly. We suspect enemy casualties to be gaining.

HQ: "Major Heinrich, we have reports that Enemy Artillery is attempting to 0 in on your postion. Be advised, shells are hitting within a 5 to 10 mile radius of your location."

Heinrich: "Copy that HQ, we will unload a few more rounds and cease fire for a few minutes."

Out of nowhere, a Shell BLASTED approx. half a mile to the west, and killed a platton of Krieg Troop forces.

Heinrich: "This is Major Hardt, be advised of enemy artillery, we are ceasing fire, all forces advised to take cover."

"Otto, cease fire after 3 more rounds."

Otto: "Aye sir."

18th company reports back to 2nd divsion HQ that shelling has stopped. 17 men in total listed as casualties. The 18th, 17th, and 19th companies are directed to sweep around in a broad movement to where the shelling was last reported to have come from. The rest of the division is to continue securing the area.

Official Federal Republic of Grøenlandia Declaration of War

nkflag5.png

The Federal Republic of Grøenlandia is under no obligation to help the Netherlands however we will not allow foreign nations to threaten the sovereignty of a European nation. As such, the Federal Republic of Grøenlandia recognizes a state of war between itself and Dranagg.

**Classified**

The 80,000 Groenlandian troops, 800 MBTs, and 200 artillery currently located in Prussia are mobilized and will be arriving in the Netherlands shortly.

invasionneth.png

**End Classified**

EDIT: We are acting independently and the EU is not required to assist us.

Edited by Californian

*The Emperor sees the Dutch had attempted to surrender.*

"Hmm. It seems they do not want to repel the invaders. Call back all forces. We will await the EU Invasion to counter the Drangg forces.. At which time we can also send a full force to push back the invaders. Also might be a suiting time to use that Chemical weapon we obtained.."

*The Officer Saluted and walked to the Radio HQ.*

"Per orders of the Emperor we are to retreat any incoming forces to the Netherlands and begin constructing a counter Invasion force to be used in unison with the EU retaliation. We advise all allies to remain on alert and await the Emperor to contact you all on plans to push the Invaders out.. once and for all.. with ANY. MEANS. NESSASARY.."

*The Artillery team got the orders and began packing up. The 200 or so men began loading into Civilian transports to high tail it the hell out of the Netherlands.*

Capt. Heinrich Hardt: "All forces be advised we are to retreat back into Krieg were we will begin planning for a Blitzkrieg in unison with the EU retaliation force.."

A Dutch surrender has not yet been signed. At this moment- all forces that still can fight are being withdrawn towards Brabant and Flanders to form up a continous line from Breskens to Koningshooikt to Waver in the south of Brabant.

When this line has been breached Dutch forces will attempt fo fight on from behind the River IJzer- in the south of Flanders.

"We cannot repel a huge invasion force with some artillery and 200 troops. We must pull them out."

** SECRET IC **

That message was public, we expected the Dranagg forces to intercept it. The Artillery is being relocated, along with the 200 men. We ask your permission to land a massive Counter invasion force.

OOC: Don't get me wrong, but as soon as theres concrete definition agreed upon by both that the war is fully started, ie: whats the deal with the whole president under the gun, will the NoN activate its MDP with Krieg.... actually, come to think of it, this is an Offensive, so wouldn't this be optional for me?

Either way, I'm game as soon as you guys sort this out.

IC:

Interrupting the Executive Minister and General Michaelson's fervor over the Krieg Antarctic base, an aide announced a surprising turn of events. It seems the Krieg were more warlike than the NoN thought!

"...an activation of our MDP?! Against the Netherlands? (OOC: I'm taking that it hasn't been disclosed yet what Dranang did...) Didn't we just recieve troops from Krieg a few weeks ago?"

Michaelson was terse, and answered sheepishly.

"My Lord, I know you have only the best wishes for our nation and its people, but we must not back down from this request.... at least for now."

Shaking his head he continued.

"We cannot afford to lose face. We signed the Pact, we are brothers in arms now, to betray them would be an act without honour!"

The Executive Minister shook his head.

"Send an inquiry at once! And do not forget to add my displeasure at having to activate the treaty while the ink is still wet!"

As the aide rushed off, the Executive Minister made an announcement in the control room.

"As we speak, our DEFCON goes to 2... our citizens have not been informed of the cessation of hostilities against Krieg, and as such this request will be treated as a part of the previous defence of Krieg. Our public has supported that move strongly, and as such I pray that their support is not misplaced."

*PRIVATE TO KRIEG*

The Nation of Nod would like to know why the Krieg Empire wishes to activate our MDP/MDoAP? What has the Netherlands done to your nation to provoke such a move? 

We are allies now, even as the ink on our treaty is still wet. We hope that you did not simply seek to gain our support for an Invasion of the Netherlands, trying us up in a chain of Treaties!

If such is the case, take this opportunity now to realized the ramifications...

If your claim is legitimate, however, know that the might of the NoN armed forces is behind you, and ready to gain glory in battle with the enemy alongside your valiant Krieg military.

Edited by Executive Minister

The Republic of the United Netherlands gives her Allies ALL permissions and powers needed to fight this invasion. All aerodromes, roads, railways may be used.

*SECRET*

We ask Kriegs troops to take up position just north-west of Antwerp and link up with the Flemish National Guard.

*SECRET*

All troops are to fall back at the line Breskens, Antwerp, Koningshooikt, Waver. BAKW-stelling.

Edited by DeRaadspensionaris

OOC: Tahsir is invading the Netherlands. He is a Non European Force attempting to attack a European nation. We are coming to the Netherlands defense, as a threat against Europe is a threat to us as well.

IC: "(Just take that OOC as an IC statement as well so I dont have to type)"

"We ask that the Nation of Nod aid us in securing Europe from this foriegn invader.

SECRET IC:

Following forces are being mobilized:

28 M1 Abrams tanks and 2,500 men sent by the CAU .

20,000 men, 100 MBTs, 50 APCs, 20 APCs + vulcan AA addons, and 30 Moblie AA systems.

45 Rapier Missile systems, 12 Mobile SAM launchers, and 30 Artillery systems.

5,000 Imperial Guard + 30 Imperial Armor will be on reserve for the 2nd wave.

5,000 Imperial Guard + 30 Imperial Armor will be on reserve for the 3rd wave.

Experimental Chemical weapons are being prepped for use in the field.

Some Forces are being equipted with the new M16A1 rifles given to us by the CAU.

OOC: Tahsir is invading the Netherlands. He is a Non European Force attempting to attack a European nation. We are coming to the Netherlands defense, as a threat against Europe is a threat to us as well.

OOC: Again, i'm totally down, but last time I checked, the President of the Netherlands was backstabbed by a Dranang Lieutenant in secret... how do you IC'ly know that Dranagg did such a massive, and epic scale backstab... ( which i find highly implausible... your telling me thousands of men were able to keep that big of a secret without letting something off? )

Edited by Executive Minister

OOC:

1. How did you get the message out?

As soon as that is answered, I can commit troops to help. :awesome:

Wow, EU and Finnish troops...might end up fighting side by side, that's a scary thought. :P

OOC: What's the world coming to? Two days ago, the EU fought against Finland and Austria. Now we may be united? Holeh crap.

OOC:

1. How did you get the message out?

As soon as that is answered, I can commit troops to help. :awesome:

Wow, EU and Finnish troops...might end up fighting side by side, that's a scary thought. :P

OOC: Sheer luck. A coffee lady overheard it and warned the Federal Self-Defense Force.

OOC: Lol, thats reaching for the stars alright...

OOC: Not at all impossible. Anyways. Can we get on with murdering the invasion force?

EDIT: My first wave of troops are in flight. So Im not going to RP movements until they land.

Edited by Colerich Krieg