Dranagg in the Netherlands

Tahsir

***Secret IC***

To: Kreig Empire

Body:

Approx. 28 M1 Abrams tanks and 2,500 men will be sent to the Kreig. Use them well.

***SECRET IC***

Indeedly so. This non European invasion force is a threat to us all. We thank you for your support -- Also, Captain Alois Krueger has cookies and coffee awaiting your men to arrive in Antarctica :D

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Secret IC:

"Indeed. 5 Mobile SAM launchers and 17 Mobile Rapier Missile systems will be transported by Civilian aircraft into Dutch territory, and will be disembarked at a Civilian airport, to remain undetected. Our Communications officials at our Radar and Comm stations will be able to direct fire, and will also patch your men through to be able to give and send orders as well."

"Also, would you like some Artillery support? we can fly in a few Mobile Howitzers to shell the invaders back to neverland."

"Also, that secret experimental weapon.. It will come in the shape of a present, labeled "Dog Food." Dont ask why, just follow the delivery boy's instructions and hopefully it wont detonate prematurely.. "

Please send whatever can be send. The Dutch Army is small, not incredibly well armed but is fighting with a unprecedented tenacity and it seems that the casual attitude the enemy soldiers used to get access to our country is now beginning to work against them as their division in the South is being slowly eaten away by fierce Norman/Dutch attacks. We may be very grateful that those Normans were still around.

Communique to the people as distributed over all radio channels.

* In times of war it is usually asked to the civilians to hand over their weapons to their municipalities. Luckily this procedure has not been followed up yet and we ask those that have weapons to form ad-hoc militias. Fight for every house, for every street. Good luck- Long live the Republic !

As spoken by the Raadspensionaris of the Province of Holland and West Friesland. *

In The Hague armed citizens have already been reported sniping enemy soldiers- a method that the enemy is not familiar with.

Yet again- we ask the world: SEND HELP. We need soldiers here- very soon.

Edited by DeRaadspensionaris

*A message to both the EU and the Netherlands*

Despite the recent war, we will assist the Netherlands in its struggle against the foreign invaders.

We will send three divisions of men and two tank-divisions, as well as supporting equipment, in total 30,000 men and 200 tanks, both with support.

Additionally, five squadrons of fighters and ten squadrons of bombers - especially tactical and CAS bombers - will be sent.

Due to the size of this force, we request Prussia to let the bulk our troops through, while we fly as many as possible near the warzone.

OOC: Gee. Me no liek invaders from elsewhere.

Edited by Lynneth

*A message to both the EU and the Netherlands*

Despite the recent war, we will assist the Netherlands in its struggle against the foreign invaders.

We will send three divisions of men and two tank-divisions, as well as supporting equipment, in total 30,000 men and 200 tanks, both with support.

Additionally, five squadrons of fighters and ten squadrons of bombers - especially tactical and CAS bombers - will be sent.

Due to the size of this force, we request Prussia to let the bulk our troops through, while we fly as many as possible near the warzone.

We thank Austria for it's aid. Our Army is holding on to it's fingernails.

At the Grebbe Dutch regiments attack Dragganian troops from behind, several officers were arrested in Gouda, Holland and lined up and shot by Dutch police.

Our enemy claimed to be a friend- and now they stab us in the back without adhering to the rules of engagement and as such the rules of engagement will not count for them.

AND WE REPEAT: WE ASK OTHER COUNTRIES FOR HELP.

Dranaggan troops are being targetted by the Norman National Guards who were based around Antwerp and placed under Dutch command in a joint assault with units of the Flemish and Brabantian National Guard. It seems that the enemy, albeit well armed, did not expect an attack and Dutch/Norman forces lost 134 men, the enemy 521 and at this moment the troops in the South are getting hammered from all sides and are fighting with their back towards the Westerschelde. While Dutch troops are fighting to dislodge them and drive them inland.

OOC: You cannot RP the actions of my troops.

Also, since only the president actually KNOWS about this invasion. How could any of the rest of the government ever know about it? How could your troops suddenly respond to what I said was an immediately pre-planned timed attack going to take place, and how can you organize your forces from fighting rebels, turning around, and engaging a force larger and better armed than your entire military?

Also, how can my forces not EXPECT an attack?

Edited by Tahsir Re

Also, since only the president actually KNOWS about this invasion. How could any of the rest of the government ever know about it? How could your troops suddenly respond to what I said was an immediately pre-planned timed attack going to take place, and how can you organize your forces from fighting rebels, turning around, and engaging a force larger and better armed than your entire military?

OOC: And Here we see an example why such sudden wars often descend into OOC-mudslinging.

OOC: you don't play fair- why bother.

Anyways- don't forget the coffee lady. You are in real trouble now. Probably nuclear too. So if you extend a notice of surrender I will gladly accept it.

Anyways- don't forget the coffee lady. You are in real trouble now. Probably nuclear too. So if you extend a notice of surrender I will gladly accept it.

OOC: You still can't RP his troop reactions and casualties.

Secret IC:

The Krieg Empire asks the following nations to activate our ODPs, MDPs, and MDoAPs:

Kitex

Central American Union

Imperium of Poliz

Nation of Nod

Oda Shogunate

This invasion is a threat to Europe as a whole. We will hold no bares in shelling the enemy OUT of our Continent.

EUROPE UNITED!

OOC: I'd like to see previous RP of the coffee lady and the RP of the coffee lady reading the message and spreading it, thanks.

*In the Netherlands, Loud booms can be heard.. what in the?..*

tom-clancys-endwar-2007081701234764.jpg

Artillery Commander Heinrich: "Hey Otto.."

Artillery Commander Otto: "Yeah?"

Heinrich: "did you hear?! The new Lubeckian Minister Rick is doing a tour!.."

Otto: "No way!! I love Rick Roll! I hope the Emperor gets him to New Berlin!.."

*With the two Commanders talking, the Radio is tied up and isnt able to coordinate accurate fire. Some Dutch buildings are blown away along with Dragg troops, but hey, Rick roll :o*

OOC: You don't just get consistent help after making up phantom people who send out orders to entire countries in seconds and godmodding against enemy troops. Either you get your act straight and are held to the same standards of the rest of us [as in you need to RP !@#$ before you pull it out of your $@!] or you leave.

I am asking countries for a nuclear intervention.

OOC. I am tired of this !@#$. Either there will be consistent help or I will quit. I am tired of this non sense.

OOC: Holy crap, chill out. Mne are coming, hell, I have 28 tanks and 2,500 men coming to help ya right now. Not everything can happen in 5 minutes, and you need to realize that.

Sorry if I come off as rude, but that's how it needs to be.

The Federal Self-Defense force just took a horrible decision. No prisoners are to be taken and WMD's will be used. The Dutch have some stashes of mustard gas and sarin.

At Breskens the Southern Group of the enemy army is currently being taken under fire with mustard gas. Dutch forces prepare themselves for another attack.

OOC: I know he needs follow up time, this is only a comedic response to my Artillery team chattering about Rick Roll...

IC:

*Krieg Artillery HQ*

"ACHTUNG! HALT! HALT ALL FIRE!!"

Artillery CO Heinrich: "What?"

HQ: Indirect fire! Artillery is shelling buildings! Your barely hitting enemy troops!

Otto: "Opps.."

Heinrich: "Uhh.. our bad?"

HQ: "Ugh.. you guys are clowns. New Coords being uploaded, try to get it on the SPOT THIS TIME."

Heinrich: "Ugh yes sir, redirecting Artillery fire.."

tom-clancys-endwar-2007121210361867.jpg

OOC. He invaded my country without as much as a real declaration of war.This is my response.

No rules of engagement for those that refuse to follow them up.

OOC: He acted IC, you cross a multitude of lines. Including godmodding (his troops and Drakorian troops). Metagaming, nobody knows yet that a gun was drawn, but in your writing its already a total war with even wmd's being used. Retconning, you made up stuff in the past to explain the present