"Pink is immoral, put this on your NAP if you're down"

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing is IS had more guns.

No they didn't. They absolutely would not have surrendered, paid reps, apologized, and signed this unless they were. It doesn't make sense for anyone to surrender when you've got more guns... And I don't see IS in particular agreeing to this unless they had to. For whatever reason, they were outgunned, and they knew it.

-Bama

If you are intelligent to read this, this is made to ensure that IS does not restart their attacks for a minimum of 60 days. Read article three.

We're at page one and a key member of an involved alliance is already trolling. Classy. With a guy like you in CG, I really don't understand why you guys were ever attacked.

At any rate, I'm glad to see this was resolved despite guys like you.

Cheers to CG and IS.

-Craig

We had more guns, actually, if the peace agreements didn't go through then a veritable coalition of my friends were going to attack at update.

I meant strictly between IS and CG. Since CG has no treatied allies history is going to likely record this incident as IS surrendering to a weaker alliance that had no treaties (which is technically true).

Arnt you about to merge anyway so what was the point of this :P

That would be like bringing together a left butt cheek and a right butt cheek and together making a total $@!.

As for the announcement. Diplomacy through staring down the barrel of a gun and redefining Bob Politics once more ftw.

Edited by Vandal

As for the announcement. Diplomacy through staring down the barrel of a gun and redefining Bob Politics once more ftw.

Oh my God! Terms given down the barrel of a gun! Like, that's never happened before! How dare Francesca be lenient?

Come and get me. If you want something done, do it yourself.

I would if I could. Ronin > me. If you ever make a slight like you did against the pink alliances to myself, Ronin or our allies. I'll do my best to make sure someone comes to get you, even if I can't.

I think IS was in the wrong here. They could have handled it better. They should have declared a proper war. Done many things to make their position clear rather than launching a surprise attack. I asked for people to look at both sides before giving an absolute on right and wrong in the situation. Me asking people to know all the available facts of a situation before making a judgment call greatly offended you it seems. I'm sorry me looking for the truth in any situation to make a fair judgment on it is so offensive to your rhetoric. What I did see from you was playing the victim after having set out on a mission to destroy others for no reason but the lulz(not even ones that had harmed you in the past for vengeance, just innocents who have had nothing to do with you). You're worse than the NPO ever was. They did things for self preservation, you do them for entertainment at the expense of others. Do I think I have a CB to go to war with you already? Yes, I, in fact, think you've already declared on me. Do I want others to defend me? Not really. Please get into my range so if you ever give me a reason, I can be the first to knock on your door when you screw up again.

As a side point, I don't understand why you are goading people into attacking you you. Or why you can't and haven't just said "Sorry I've insulted you. I shouldn't have made a crusade, jokingly or not to destroy your sphere and by extension, the economic, political and military stability of all nations and alliances residing there." It would have gone a long way. Instead, you live under a bridge come out making straw man arguments at anyone that would cross it. I can live with people saying lolpink. I wont stand by people moving for the execution of others for no reason but to entertain themselves, which is what you have done. I hope someday you can have some humility and get off that horse you rode into town on.

I would if I could. Ronin > me. If you ever make a slight like you did against the pink alliances to myself, Ronin or our allies. I'll do my best to make sure someone comes to get you, even if I can't.

I think IS was in the wrong here. They could have handled it better. They should have declared a proper war. Done many things to make their position clear rather than launching a surprise attack. I asked for people to look at both sides before giving an absolute on right and wrong in the situation. Me asking people to know all the available facts of a situation before making a judgment call greatly offended you it seems. I'm sorry me looking for the truth in any situation to make a fair judgment on it is so offensive to your rhetoric. What I did see from you was playing the victim after having set out on a mission to destroy others for no reason but the lulz(not even ones that had harmed you in the past for vengeance, just innocents who have had nothing to do with you). You're worse than the NPO ever was. They did things for self preservation, you do them for entertainment at the expense of others. Do I think I have a CB to go to war with you already? Yes, I, in fact, think you've already declared on me. Do I want others to defend me? Not really. Please get into my range so if you ever give me a reason, I can be the first to knock on your door when you screw up again.

As a side point, I don't understand why you are goading people into attacking you you. Or why you can't and haven't just said "Sorry I've insulted you. I shouldn't have made a crusade, jokingly or not to destroy your sphere and by extension, the economic, political and military stability of all nations and alliances residing there." It would have gone a long way. Instead, you live under a bridge come out making straw man arguments at anyone that would cross it. I can live with people saying lolpink. I wont stand by people moving for the execution of others for no reason but to entertain themselves, which is what you have done. I hope someday you can have some humility and get off that horse you rode into town on.

You, sir, are either a devoted satirist or a complete buffoon. It is more logical to believe the former.

You're worse than the NPO ever was.

Excuse me, but how the $%&@ am I as bad as the New Pacific Order was? I was in a winning position. I was lenient, despite the fact that the previous night I had been ridiculed for standing up for MY OWN SOVEREIGNTY. If you think that this result was the worst it could have been, you're much mistaken.

Come and get me. If you want something done, do it yourself.

Don't know about that, but i think you should consider changing your sig.

It's kinda breaking the NAP you just signed. Check article 2. Says something about being civil and such :mellow: .

If they do decide to attack us in future, they will be breaking their word. Dishonourable behaviour is rarely condoned on Planet Bob, so even if we get rolled, we'll have the moral highground.

*draws obvious parallel to PC, points out moral highground didn't help TPF much*