Recognition of war

Well, the NSO didn't actually declare war, they were attacked and recognized the attack. So you are criticizing the NSO for not making target lists and preparing to be attacked... Dude, even MK can't see into the future. When you level criticism on others simply for the sake of listening to your own voice, it does nothing to promote your alliance. I see Archon posting quite well in this thread, and then you posting pure rubbish. I'd leave this up to your boss. He knows how to handle things without looking like a fool.

Hi, Random. Please don't lump all of MK into that "no future sight" category. Some of us get sad when you do.

Good luck, NSO.

Oh, how I've missed you.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Each alliance has their own way of doing things and NSO decided to defend their member when RAD took an aggressive action against their government member. You say it is a joke, but there is a lot of posturing on OWF, you don't usually see people attacked over it. What else is he supposed to say to the guy? He is going to attack him, no matter what he says (once he declared war).

RAD's member attacked a NSO government member, meaning RAD started it, not NSO. They're simply recognizing the attack and defending their member. You don't leave your members out to dry.

Let's be clear that we are not the ones who fired the first shot.

If you and someone are joking around and someone pulls out a knife, is it still a joke? Cuz that's what RAD just did

After seeing that RAD will actually follow through with the wars, the NSO members posted their links. It'd be a lie to call it anything other than a mutual fight.

It seems more to me that they're just attacking back, what's wrong with that?

It would be fine if NSO didn't just create tension from an issue that was supposed to ease tensions. RAD didn't have a malicious intentions when they decided to post their "DoW". It was a joke. Don't like it? Well then don't participate. The NSO nation in question participated. And now, NSO took that the wrong way by stating that it was an act of hostile intent, which it wasn't.

Each alliance has their own way of doing things and NSO decided to defend their member when RAD took an aggressive action against their government member. You say it is a joke, but there is a lot of posturing on OWF, you don't usually see people attacked over it. What else is he supposed to say to the guy? He is going to attack him, no matter what he says (once he declared war).

RAD's member attacked a NSO government member, meaning RAD started it, not NSO. They're simply recognizing the attack and defending their member. You don't leave your members out to dry.

of course you don't leave them out to dry, but, as shown in logs, anthony could have just been like "hey, declare peace, k? (after he asked to be attacked in the first place)" and the whole thing would have been over

Hi, Random. Please don't lump all of MK into that "no future sight" category. Some of us get sad when you do.

Wasn't my intention to do so. Like I said, Archon (and others really) have posted just fine. Clearly I have no issues with MK as a whole, but a few members are trying their best to drum up crap in this thread. The only reason I even pointed it out is the fact that I know MK is better than that. I don't like seeing my friends defamed by a single member.

Anyway, we should probably not derail anymore. There's much more interesting drama sure to come from this event.

Ugh, just ugh.

The term war is being so waterdowned lately. I no longer get excited at the mere mention of it, now I find myself muttering swear words at my computer screen and a mean craving for pizza. Thanks guys <_<

Does isolated conflict work better for you? :P

Let's be clear that we are not the ones who fired the first shot.

If you and someone are joking around and someone pulls out a knife, is it still a joke? Cuz that's what RAD just did

A friendly fight doesn't involve pulling knives, which is actually what NSO did.