Recognition of war

redflag1.png

nsoannouncementbanner.png

Recognition of a State of War

Tonight, the leadership of RAD decided to take what seemed to be commonplace jabbing on the OWF to the next level by declaring war on one of the leaders of the NSO. When confronted about this hostile act the only response was "RAD Understands the severity of this action, we accept all responsibility of attacking members of your alliance".

Just to make sure the members and leadership of RAD truly do understand the severity of their action the NSO acknowledges their declaration of war upon our alliance and will respond in kind.

Unleash your anger, let the Dark Side consume you.

The strong will survive.

Signed,

Ivan Moldavi, Dread Lord of Stromholde, Dark Lord of the Sith, Sovereign of the New Sith Order

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only RAD attacking NSO war I see is from 20 minutes ago.... Clearly little effort was given too diplomacy. Though I see only one NSO on RAD war so far, so I'm guessing your just attention whoring again.

Only RAD attacking NSO war I see is from 20 minutes ago.... Clearly little effort was given too diplomacy. Though I see only one NSO on RAD war so far, so I'm guessing your just attention whoring again.

There sure are a lot of MK people posting their commentaries in this discussion.

Is there something you guys need to say to me? Getting one of those vibes from you.