World Map Z

TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Additionally, there's 2 white areas between Lubeck-Austria and the protectorate. Those are part of austria.

What area are you referring to? Do you have a map of the region in question?

My claims from weeks ago are not on this update: the land between Yuktobania and Buryatia were claimed by me.

Don't know what colour you want, so put it light green for now. Let me know if you want that changing.

Update.

Please note that the Island of Tasmania currently belongs to the Tasmanian Republic. If Kevz ever makes the collapse official, it reverts to Promised Land.

Which considering the improved quality, at least in my opinion, of my posts I think il just be changing the government rather than a full collaspe. Sorry.

>.>

Request:

Crimea Iso ---> Buryatia Protectorate

People's Republic of Rossiskaya ----> Joint Hanseatic/Buryat Protectorate

Correction to Buryatia's south western border

BuryatialandclAIMs.png

-Map*

*Note: This map doesn't include the nations who have gained territory from the Hanseatic/Buryatia protectorate as it was not updated when those concessions were made.

Which considering the improved quality, at least in my opinion, of my posts I think il just be changing the government rather than a full collaspe. Sorry.

>.>

Not a problem.

yes, you are getting better. You still do the occasional run-on sentence, but compare it to the quality of your posts back when you were still RP'ing your Ingame nation...

Your grammar may not be perfect, but then again, neither is pretty much everyone's, including myself. :D

That sentence is an example of the statement it makes.

Not a problem.

yes, you are getting better. You still do the occasional run-on sentence, but compare it to the quality of your posts back when you were still RP'ing your Ingame nation...

Your grammar may not be perfect, but then again, neither is pretty much everyone's, including myself. :D

That sentence is an example of the statement it makes.

It would be easier for me to shoot fish inside a barrel whilst using a blunderbuss and point blank range than to get my grammar right. Grammar is unimportant anyway its just dots and squiggles.

It would be easier for me to shoot fish inside a barrel whilst using a blunderbuss and point blank range than to get my grammar right. Grammar is unimportant anyway its just dots and squiggles.

Untrue. I find myself tearing my hair out at poorly constructed sentences.

Untrue. I find myself tearing my hair out at poorly constructed sentences.

hey, so do I, but only if it is difficult to understand what the person means.

I rarely, if ever, have that problem with Kevz. :D