remove alliance affiliations

Just remove alliance affiliations. This does not mean make alliances not allowed. Just remove it. Make each alliance keep track of their own nations. Allow each alliance to public post who is their nation if they wish.

Just a suggestion to get TE back to just fighting and try to remove politics. I believe the type of politics that is evolving belongs in SE not TE.

Besides, it will make tech raiding that much more of a mine field. It'll be fun!

Just remove alliance affiliations. This does not mean make alliances not allowed. Just remove it. Make each alliance keep track of their own nations. Allow each alliance to public post who is their nation if they wish.

Just a suggestion to get TE back to just fighting and try to remove politics. I believe the type of politics that is evolving belongs in SE not TE.

Besides, it will make tech raiding that much more of a mine field. It'll be fun!

Uhm, just no.. That would be absolutely insane trying to find an alliance with an even NS..