.....???

AsianLeader

Hummm, being DrunkWino and ruling the nation of Bourbon I wonder if there is some place for me in this sort of thing, a cabinet perhaps or even some sort of Federation that believes in liquor and firearms....

I got it! The CCC!

Oh well, I'm happy where I am. Woulda made a great match though.

The PM in the OP looks very much like President Choi would like to create a network of "East Asian" nations, which one can join either by entering a new "proper" alliance or by "representing" his/her current alliance in a "Summit" (board of communication?). The purpose would be to promote peace.

The people that chose to consider this as "poaching" and wish for an attack on Choi are just trying to place the price of their ignorance upon him; truly telling of their nature... :huh:

Lol, I got a similar message a while back, except it was to Southern nations. (OOC: I had to patiently explain to the guy that just because I live in Dixie doesn't mean I think THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN or whatever :P )

-Bama

WTF? Ima not even!

NO GRITS FOR U!

Where's that good looking Man-O-Hair Bobby Lee when you need heem?

I've always had a fetish interest in Asian women, booze & drugs, gambling, gardens, ninjas culture.

I wonder if I actually have to be Asian to join?

[ooc]I could just move my nation and change the ethnicity of the citizens. Then how would anyone know I was just a silly round-eye/redskin? [ooc]

from the OP, it sounds like the message wasn't trying to poach, but simply offer an invite to help be a part of a network of "asian nations." You could still be in your current alliance, while being in the network. If it doesn't interest you, just decline.