.....???

AsianLeader

Anyone else get a message like this just within the last hour?

To: AsianLeader From: President Choi Date: 8/11/2009 2:37:17 PM

Subject: Summit of East Asian Nation

My name is President Choi of the Republic of Korea, I have an idea of creating an alliance or even unofficial agreement on council or agreements between Asian Nations. We would also like for you to join us because through the Summit of the East Asian Nations, you can represent your alliance and promote peace and create treaties. If I may it is sort of like an "Alliance of Alliances". This is only a thought and if you would like to help, perhaps you could help me construct the organization. Thank you.

Through this I hope that you do not take offense, as it is not in my purpose to persuade you away from your alliance.

President Choi

Well if said person is around my NS, there's a 99.99% chance he already knows the ropes

Since when does NS equals experience?

Send that nice guy/gal a pm whit that you don't want to be recruited and that recruiting members in alliances frowned up on.

He / she made a little mistake in the short existence of his / her nation life and we are already declaring ZI on him / her. This thread is totally unneeded as it could have been resolved peacefully in the back rooms

Edited by xoindotnler

Since when does NS equals experience?

Send that nice guy/gal a pm whit that you don't want to be recruited and that recruiting members in alliances frowned up on.

He / she made a little mistake in the short existence of his / her nation life and we are already declaring ZI on him / her. This thread is totally unneeded as it could have been resolved peacefully in the back rooms

It is funny when the person who feels this topic wasnt necessary contributes more to the topic afterwards. Well done.

Lol, I got a similar message a while back, except it was to Southern nations. (OOC: I had to patiently explain to the guy that just because I live in Dixie doesn't mean I think THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN or whatever :P )

-Bama

I get a few people asking me to form an Australian Alliance, most people will mass message those with a certain ruler/nation name eg Australia, or in your case, Asia.

Just be polite and decline, doesn't hurt any potential players that way.