Moon Hotspot

AirMe

You aren't supposed to be able to see other people's base. You can keep the location of your base a secret or tell other people so you can work together to find the hotspot.

Also, the hotspot resets on September 1st. Not August 27th. So sayeth the update log.

Actually, I can see other players' bases by going into their nation info page and click on the moon/mar map icon.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortunately I am very close.

Unfortunately I am sure you will all find it before I will.

The obvious is to search between 50% spots and go in the middle of them until you find something else. Cold, Cold, Cold, Warm, HOT! You could easily find it the first day with about 6 - 10 people working together.

7NF3G28A2U.jpg

AirMe, it would help to leave all the screenshots

Well I thought of that after I editted the post. But as long as we have the person who is the closest we can work it from there. There is no reason to have the other shots to show how much the rest of us fail :P

Teamwork woo! Aug 30th and I can join in on the fun. Moon base here I come.

We need to put them all on one map somehow. It would make it easier to hone in. (although honestly the difference between 96% and 100% probably isn't worth 750k, once you've gotten close)

Edited by Slayer1557

I just moved my base a tad left and down from reeB-1 and got 95%. Just out of curiosity, what effect does the effiency of a base have to with anything? we still get the 5 happiness bonus either way right?
No, if I get it correctly. My understanding is that 5 happiness is the maximum you can get and if your efficiency is lower, you will get less.