New Images for resources!

thedestro

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at that, CN getting all fancy and updated..

I think they all look good except gems

Wine's a distinct improvement, being actual wine now, instead of grapes. I also like the frosty mug for beer and the Mona Lisa for AP (the previous icon always seemed better suited for furs).

Glad to see our automobiles are as environmentally unfriendly as ever!

The images needed an update because the previous images were of mixed sizes and since we're starting to add more resources to the game with the Moon & Mars wonders and the Earth Hotspots (coming soon) I needed the resources images to all be of the same uniform size. A few of the images had to be changed either because the old image didn't resize very well or because they just needed a refreshed look.

The images needed an update because the previous images were of mixed sizes and since we're starting to add more resources to the game with the Moon & Mars wonders and the Earth Hotspots (coming soon) I needed the resources images to all be of the same uniform size. A few of the images had to be changed either because the old image didn't resize very well or because they just needed a refreshed look.

Whoa.

So its confirmed that the Earth Hotspots ARE happening?

That totally makes up for these new images being a little odd ^_^

I'd love to see a change in the Uranium icon, though. What is that thing? It's like a glowing seashell or something.

It should look like a piece of yellow cake :P

But yeah, definitely needs to be a new uranium image. The current one looks like something radioactive, but it really doesn't look much like uranium. Radioactive seashell is about right.

It should look like a piece of yellow cake :P

But yeah, definitely needs to be a new uranium image. The current one looks like something radioactive, but it really doesn't look much like uranium. Radioactive seashell is about right.

Yellow Cake would be nice, or just something that's more than just a green leaf... CN is already using the nuke sign for nuclear capable nations, but something along those lines would be nice...

Perhaps instead of trolling you would like to suggest an image that you have in mind?

Vhalen already mentioned it, but if the old image for affluent pop. is within the size limits you want to use, that one would work well for furs.