-Transmission to GDI-

spillSoCdutychief.jpg

"Hello, my comrades, this is a public announcement from Monolith. We have had it up to here with your claims of 'solving the problems within the world'. Every time you try to breach the centre of our zone, the more we shall repel your efforts. We have grown tired of this, therefore, we have decided to take revenge our own way, you might want to be careful what you wish for, my friends, because I believe you'll soon hear the tick-tock of a doomed government. Where the noise is coming from, I shall not reveal, for that is for you to locate."

Timed_C41.jpg

= END TRANSMISSION =

Indeed, we've every intention of making sure for every problem you supposedly "Fix" we will create another, far more problematic one.

Kill a den of Boars, a Bloodsucker shall be your curse. A Artifact stolen, a Anomaly created.

You will not be victorious in your crusade, and you shall not defile the zone any further.

===== Public Affairs Dispatch from the Global Defence Initiative =====

We have seen these statements of threats by the alleged terrorist group known as "Monolith", and are in the process of verifying their intents and capabilities to create hostilities against our alliance. A few hours ago, our logistics and supply base uncovered a Class-2 Remote Explosive unit secured to a crate in a munitions dump, set to cause a chain reaction which we believe would have destroyed the entire depot. Luckly, an on-site engineer had a Hurling M-105 Transmissions Scrambler, and stopped the bomb from being able to detonate until a bomb squad disabled the unit. The device is now being reverse-engineered in our R&D headquarters to attempt to discover the bomb's origin and possibly any unfamiliar technologies that could be exploited to our advantage.

buffalo_dust.jpg

The "Warhog Mk II" Armoured Infantry Transport Vehicle was effectively used in the protection of infantry near the bomb site, where many were stored in a armour bay near the ammo dump.

The Military Department of Public Affairs (MDoPA) has maintained an overall DEFCON of 5, stating that the terrorist act was "althrough a technological feat to bypass the defenses, it was a swift and small tactical procedure of which was quickly defused.

Secret Monolith Meeting

rp_wildterritory0037.jpg

"It seems like our little firework display didn't occur as planned, what should we do now?"

"How about giving them more of a taster of things to come?"

"Of course! Bring Abokasee here, we must discuss the many possibilities at our disposal..."

I'd like to see what they do when confronted with a Whirligig.

These are some Dogs that the Zone decided it was time for them to be 'reclaimed' to a artefact later. The Whirligig will quite easily lift 20 men in Exoskeletons or anything at all; before Crushing them into fine giblets of guts and flakes of blood. I'm pretty sure the zone will be more than happy to consume there "Truck"

63945630.png76516131.png82789103.png53394243.png

Edited by Abokasee

Global News Network Transcript : News at Midnight (July 23, 2009)

Good early morning as usual, I'm Dan Griffin, your host of
News At Midnight
. Today, we look into several breaking events of major importance from the Global Defence Initiative military divisions, as well as seeing the aftermath of the anniversary celebrations and our new goals set out by government.

Yesterday at 2:50 PM, an alleged terrorist group by the name of "Monolith" released a public broadcast on a high-jacked television station, STAT-TV. The footage contained a senior leader of the terrorist group in what appeared to be a logistics room of the terrorist organization. He briefly argued against our efforts of world peace and our various initiatives in smaller countries, and announced the possibility of a bomb threat. 10 minutes later, a small bomb was uncovered at a reserve base in North Springs. Tom Willerson reports.
Only a few minutes ago, this very ammo cache which I'm standing beside had an important and highly dangerous present placed next to it... a small remote-detonated explosive. Luckily an engineer going across docking bays spotted this threat, and used a transmission scrambler to disable it from being detonated. A bomb team was brought in and defused the weapon, which is now being researched for evidence of foreign technology, and any possible leads to the origin of the device.

You can see the troops still unloading from the armored troop transports behind me. While the bomb was being defused, we took cover in these vehicles for safety in the event of explosion. We had moved our light vehicles and fighters out of the hangars for safety as well. The situation has been developing fast, and there is still plenty of news to come. Tom Willerson, GNN TV, North Springs.

In other news,...