New change to tech multiplying.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys think technology will have the same effects in War as they do have now?

I hope that it does. The next steps that I would like to see is a decrease in cost of tech and infra being added into NS calculation.

Hats off to the admin!

Cripes. I went from 42,000 NS to 26,467.152 which sucks out loud.

At first, when I looked at my nation I was suddenly in the top 1% and ranked #333 - I came on here to see what was going on - I figured WW5 had busted out BIG TIME for me to move up so fast.

While I'm happy to not see a major war going on I will say I'm not so happy to see tech have 1/4 the impact it used to.

We're all going to have to seriously re-evaluate the value of our tech deals after this.

if your going to do this to the tech. then change the requirements to get nukes like make it the top 7% or 8%.

Just drop the border and give everyone with 3999 the opportunity to get nukes.

The game will be more attractive for new nations if it's possible to get nukes.

It went from 20 to 5 right, that seems pretty big, I would of gone with 10 to see what happens. Then again I'm not an Admin...

On a side note, It was fun to watch the strongest nation in our alliance go from 7.2% to 4.4% to 8.1% and back down to 7.7% within 10 minutes.

Lol. No alliance will like it. Many have worked hard to achieve such milestones as 1m, 2m or 3m strength and they're getting bombed.

Also, if the strength value of tech is decreased, I think it is perfectly logical for the price of tech to be reduced as well. The number of tech deals will decrease and nations would be able to buy tech for themselves without a huge blow when they need it.

Do you guys think technology will have the same effects in War as they do have now?

I agree. When I said blue I was refering to the idea in the quote. Pink has few nations and would proberly suffer little. Blue on the other hand is a different story. Actually this might make a move to grey a good thing. Only the Grey council have nukes there. You will be uneffected. Off course the -5 in trades still hurts, but not as much.

Woah, I was wondering why I had gone from NS: 8000 summit to 5000 summit. I guess if the change is global its a good thing though, also I believe that global radiation really gives the game a more community feel. So basically I like the new change....

Woah, I was wondering why I had gone from NS: 8000 summit to 5000 summit. I guess if the change is global its a good thing though, also I believe that global radiation really gives the game a more community feel. So basically I like the new change....

it isn't global though, those that have been developing their nation with the set rules, and having been doing tons of tech deals just got ruined...

it wasn't really worth it before to go to astronomical infra levels due ot hte infra jumps... tech was cheaper and easier to rise up with... now all those nations that have been smart and following the rules got screwed, those that just bought lots of infra got ahead of them...

great to give us a warning for such a huge change though...

I love how everyone is all maddy-waddy because their statistics dropped a little bit. Personally I hope this prunes a few of you who only stick around to tech whore to get as much NS as you possibly can through incessant tech deals rather than proper growth or via tech raiding.