Leverage is looking for a couple good mercinaries.

shayde

No.. YOU don't understand.

A protectorate can't claim to be mighty because they have many nations to hide behind. At best you're a toady.. at worst you have delusions of grandeur.

An alliance of seven is tech raid bait without the graciousness of other alliances. But you can't go out there and claim you're powerful or a force to be reckoned with because it's blatantly false. Especially when on your own you could do nothing to hinder little 'ol me.

Don't give me any "way the game is played" hogwash. You'd be nothing without protection, and honestly you're nothing with it.

You amuse me.

Those are the straight facts of what will happen to people who assist Shayde. There is no gray area, falsified info or anything left out of the consequences I have set forth any one waging war with a nation in Ronin.

Don't misunderstand me, I don't doubt the sincerity of your intent to wage war ... but as so often is the case, you're waging it on the basis of a faulty understanding of the root causes of the conflict, and you'll pay an unreasonable price for supporting someone who will happily watch your nation burn to the ground just because they enjoy the way the flames look, all while telling you they're your ally. You're harboring a snake and hunting the mongoose, but if you succeed at killing the mongoose, the only thing left for the snake to eat will be you.