Leverage is looking for a couple good mercinaries.

shayde

Well, mercenaries isn't exactly the word I'm looking for. Maybe adrenaline junkies with nothing to lose, war freaks who feed on radioactivity, whatever you want to call it. Caffine has two war slots just aching to be used.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=118216

I'll send 50 tech to whoever piles on. Two slots, no waiting.

His 7 man alliance claims to have protection from some chest-pumping alliance, but I have yet to be impressed. Why sit on the sidelines and watch the people who think they control the world pat each other on the back? This is old school retribution.. where the rubber hits the road. What's that nuke in the silo doing collecting dust? Why do your soldiers train without glory?

Honestly... it's the most fun I've had ruling my nation. Two years of playing the Bob game and acting like I care while self-important bullies acted like they called the shots. This is LIBERATING.

Join Leverage in exacting justice... It's exciting, it's entertaining, it's smiting someone who deserves it. What more could you ask for?

Edited by Shayde

So you're looking for mercenaries to do what...hide in peace mode like the two you've already conned?

I see how trolling with a 7k strength nation is fun, but do stay on that range, for your own sake. Since people seemt to take this game waaay more seriouse than it should be, others might not appreciate your posting, sadly enough.

Edited by Trubish

His 7 man alliance claims to have protection from some chest-pumping alliance

That chest-pumping alliance is the Mushroom Kingdom (you don't know us too well, do you?). Hello though. Unfortunately any AA that condones warring and is actively engaging a member of our protectorate is a dead one. Good luck anyhow.

I see how trolling with a 7k strength nation is fun, but do stay on that range, for your own sake. Since people seemt to take this game waaay more seriouse than it should be, others might not appreciate your posting, sadly enough.

Even if I can't personally come and stomp your nation out of existence, rest assured that there are nations under my command who can and will carry out that responsibility. Furthermore, direct military engagement isn't the only thing I'm capable of unleashing on you, so...oh, Hell. I'll just let you wait and see.

As for holding my own nation in low range...it certainly wouldn't be the first time I've found myself in a fistfight over my own posting, and it won't be the last. My only regret is that I'm going to have to hope I can catch you on the way down.

Edited by Ebony Wings

Even if I can't personally come and stomp your nation out of existence, rest assured that there are nations under my command who can and will carry out that responsibility. Furthermore, direct military engagement isn't the only thing I'm capable of unleashing on you, so...oh, Hell. I'll just let you wait and see.

As for holding my own nation in low range...it certainly wouldn't be the first time I've found myself in a fistfight over my own posting, and it won't be the last. My only regret is that I'm going to have to hope I can catch you on the way down.

My nation? FYI im not part of the leverage alliance. I'm in RLMMO.

Get your facts straight before jumping out of your panties and ordering a burger.

My nation? FYI im not part of the leverage alliance. I'm in RLMMO.

Get your facts straight before jumping out of your panties and ordering a burger.

Considering the amount of recruiting that Leverage has been doing in RLMMO territory - and the fact that all its current members are former members of RLMMO - leaves me to wonder about whether or not your alliance and its membership is actually as uninvolved in all this as it would claim.

Touché nonetheless, though.

Since we're giving unsolicited advice here, I'd suggest RLMMO distance itself significantly further from Leverage.

Well, mercenaries isn't exactly the word I'm looking for. Maybe adrenaline junkies with nothing to lose, war freaks who feed on radioactivity, whatever you want to call it. Caffine has two war slots just aching to be used.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=118216

I'll send 50 tech to whoever piles on. Two slots, no waiting.

His 7 man alliance claims to have protection from some chest-pumping alliance, but I have yet to be impressed. Why sit on the sidelines and watch the people who think they control the world pat each other on the back? This is old school retribution.. where the rubber hits the road. What's that nuke in the silo doing collecting dust? Why do your soldiers train without glory?

Honestly... it's the most fun I've had ruling my nation. Two years of playing the Bob game and acting like I care while self-important bullies acted like they called the shots. This is LIBERATING.

Join Leverage in exacting justice... It's exciting, it's entertaining, it's smiting someone who deserves it. What more could you ask for?

Just so you have all the facts before you join Shayde's .....excursion into Ronin territory. By declaring war on the nation of Caffine1 you will be declaring war on Ronin, ION, Mushroom Kingdom and Genesis. So make your choice very wisely. Anyone who does pile on will be sentenced to 1 trip to Zero Infrastructure just as Shayde has been sentenced. So again, I say choose wisely. I am a fair leader of a fair alliance but I protect my own no matter what their past.

Actually it appaeras those who has attacked Shayde has made a greater loss :nuke:

They aren't the ones down almost 20k NS. At the end of the wars, no one in Leverage will be able to hit Caffine1.

Just so you have all the facts before you join Shayde's .....

I'll only say it once ... the side you've chosen makes it clear that you have been left out of a lot of "facts". There's no point arguing them with you, you'll only learn the truth through experience. But you've put your money on a horse that is going to let you down ... and enjoy doing it.

Wow.. you self important d-bags have no clue do you?

I have lost nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I've gained the complete satisfaction of dropping 3 nukes (the 4th as soon as I get to it.. more to follow) on someone who has wronged me, and many others, here on Planet Bob. Not only that, but dropping his $@! into anarchy before the first nuke flew. Felt good, felt really good.

Then I raised the ire of a bunch of self-important people who waved their cyber-genetalia around threatening me, sanctioning me, all this other business to make themselves seem more important than they are... and I'm laughing at every second. To think that all these people either care, or use it as an excuse to tech raid a nation... over a complete scumbag. Even told the nations raiding me that I'd nuke them for their troubles... and I did. That felt great too. Not only did I hold my own in the raids, but I made them glow, twice, costing them millions.

Yeah, that felt good too.

Then to get the outpouring of support.. oh they couldn't do so openly because all the bullyboys would squeal. Supporting my cause because they knew it was just. Being bold where they couldn't be. Free of consequence or fear.

But the best thing, that was the culmination of all my work. Building my nation to be within Caffine's NS... building the Manhattan Project, and my arsenal. The waiting like a sniper in his blind for Caffine to grow a pair and come out of his shell.

Oh that was awesome. I pity you all for never knowing this feeling.

Plenty of war slots open. Feel the rush.

Just so you have all the facts before you join Shayde's .....excursion into Ronin territory. By declaring war on the nation of Caffine1 you will be declaring war on Ronin, ION, Mushroom Kingdom and Genesis. So make your choice very wisely. Anyone who does pile on will be sentenced to 1 trip to Zero Infrastructure just as Shayde has been sentenced. So again, I say choose wisely. I am a fair leader of a fair alliance but I protect my own no matter what their past.

I only get one?

Wussies. Cowards. Wipers of other people's bottoms.

I only get one?

Wussies. Cowards. Wipers of other people's bottoms.

You only get one because I do not believe in preventing someone from playing the game. Which is what I think PZI and EZI results in. It is something I have fought against my whole CN career and it would be pretty hypocritical if I assigned that fate to you or anyone else now.

Edited by AirMe

I'll only say it once ... the side you've chosen makes it clear that you have been left out of a lot of "facts". There's no point arguing them with you, you'll only learn the truth through experience. But you've put your money on a horse that is going to let you down ... and enjoy doing it.

Those are the straight facts of what will happen to people who assist Shayde. There is no gray area, falsified info or anything left out of the consequences I have set forth any one waging war with a nation in Ronin.

Mighty Ronin... 7 nations strong from under MK's skirt. WOOOOOOO.

Clearly you don't understand the way the game is played, alliance politics, the purpose of protectors or how to read a stat page.

Clearly you don't understand the way the game is played, alliance politics, the purpose of protectors or how to read a stat page.

No.. YOU don't understand.

A protectorate can't claim to be mighty because they have many nations to hide behind. At best you're a toady.. at worst you have delusions of grandeur.

An alliance of seven is tech raid bait without the graciousness of other alliances. But you can't go out there and claim you're powerful or a force to be reckoned with because it's blatantly false. Especially when on your own you could do nothing to hinder little 'ol me.

Don't give me any "way the game is played" hogwash. You'd be nothing without protection, and honestly you're nothing with it.