"Nation created bug"

zoskia

Look at that stuff:

imagen1dqr.png

It says that I switched my AA to Polaris exactly in the same second in which I created my Nation.

My Alliance Seniority is fine...

But my Nation was created before... I spent like some 2 or 3 months playing CN in peace mode before joining Polaris or any other Alliance.

Is that a bug?

i.e: 914 days in Polaris is right...

That I created my Nation only 914 days ago is not true.

Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=89296

Ruler: Zoskia

Nation: Zoskia

Edited by zoskia

Strange. If you had said that your seniority was the one that was incorrect, then it would be clearly a case of 'you joined your current alliance before seniority was recorded, therefore your seniority defaults to your nation age'. However, if what you are saying is true, and you did indeed create your nation before the page says you did, there's something up here.

According to my records, you joined the New Polar Order on February 27th, 2007. Of your nation's 914 days of existence, you have been with NpO for 863 days. You were a member of NpO when the seniority statistics were implemented and thus began with the default seniority set to your nation age. It progressed from there.

Edited by Penguin

Strange. If you had said that your seniority was the one that was incorrect, then it would be clearly a case of 'you joined your current alliance before seniority was recorded, therefore your seniority defaults to your nation age'. However, if what you are saying is true, and you did indeed create your nation before the page says you did, there's something up here.

I'm sure I have ghosted other random Alliances before joining Polaris (I didn't know that you have to apply to alliances to join them, I'm sure I have ghosted GOONS -because I was in peace mode and I saw the name "neutral" and I thought that it was related to being in peace mode). I also know I spent some weeks with "none" as my Alliance.

And I also know that I am actually 914 days old in Polaris... but my Nation is something from 2 to 4 months older (I don't know exactly how much older... I don't remember so well).

I did not join Polaris on my day #1 in CN... I'm 100% sure about it.... 1000% sure.

EDIT:

A person from my Alliance just told me:

The seniority stat was added last year and since admin did not have true seniority stats to go off of for every nation he just made it take their nation age.

So maybe this explains it all...

Edited by zoskia

According to my records, you joined the New Polar Order on February 27th, 2007. Of your nations 914 days of existence, you have been with NpO for 863 days. You were a member of NpO when the seniority statistics were implemented and thus began with the default seniority set to your nation age. It progressed from there.

Ahh... then it's not really a bug, I see... Thank you!