Poaching from our ranks- NSO

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deal with it cry babies.

i know you guys are all about your stats and all, but seriously if you lose a couple of members b/c of this, so what? nothing o fvalue would be lost.

your pathetic attempt at posturing is amusing though.

Who are you and why do you hate us so much? Not that I disapprove of such hate, but it is a bit strange when I have no idea why you are so passionate about us.

I'm not a particularly interesting person. I'm just "giving into my hate" for NSO or whatever that saying is. :ehm:

Perhaps, anything for a chance to do so.

Step up then.

I hear similar messages were sent to Grey Council, GPA, and other neutrals. Since one person can only send out 200 messages daily this must have been quite the effort.

It's not hard to copy and paste a message and some ruler names.

I'm pretty sure this was for "the lulz," as it were. I mean, just look at that last line. :awesome: Anyone who takes this seriously needs to cool down and just appreciate it for what is is: a bad joke, and intended to be bad at that.

Oh, and the subject line to that reminds me of certain spam emails I get every once in a while. :rolleyes:

deal with it cry babies.

i know you guys are all about your stats and all, but seriously if you lose a couple of members b/c of this, so what? nothing o fvalue would be lost.

Dude. Poaching is a pretty standard no-no world wide. Them calling NSO out is completely justified. Now whether they will take it any further is obviously yet to be seen but they've done nothing outside of standard conduct thus far. Though I am somewhat disturbed by the fact that the NSO members posting here so far remind me so very much of NPO posters not so long ago.

I'm pretty sure this was for "the lulz," as it were. I mean, just look at that last line. :awesome: Anyone who takes this seriously needs to cool down and just appreciate it for what is is: a bad joke, and intended to be bad at that.

Oh, and the subject line to that reminds me of certain spam emails I get every once in a while. :rolleyes:

Is this Invicta's official position? Can I mass PM Invicta with recruitment messages?

Really? Did these attemps involve actually approaching NSO government?

OOC: Viktor = Doppelganger

[23:06] <Warbuck[TDO]> -Doppelganger, New Sith Order

[23:07] <TehChron> ...

[23:07] <TehChron> Well damn

[23:07] <TehChron> I cant overrule doppelganger

[23:08] <Warbuck[TDO]> The question is whether or not this was from doppelganger, or if Viktor is trying to stir some !@#$ up

[23:08] <TehChron> If he sent it, its NSO policy then.

[23:08] <TehChron> Ah...

[23:08] <TehChron> Its pretty well written

[23:08] <TehChron> I wouldnt be surprised if he or someone else of that level had written it

[23:09] <Warbuck[TDO]> Well, could you do me the favor of confirming whether or not this is in fact from Doppelganger?

[23:10] <Warbuck[TDO]> is he currently around- I see him in the room

[23:10] <TehChron> Just did, and it seems to be

[23:19] <TehChron> Ah, speaking of Ivan...you likely wont be able to find him on irc with any convenience

[23:19] <TehChron> He never joins any public rooms

[23:19] <TehChron> So going through me would likely be a more efficient method

[23:19] <Warbuck[TDO]> ok... I will contact you then directly

[23:20] <Warbuck[TDO]> thank you for your help

02:52 Cheyenne I am a member of the Darth Council.

02:52 Heft I am a Sith Lord, Cheyenne is a Prophet

02:52 Heft Both of us are on the Darth Council

02:52 Sethb[OV] Ok

02:52 Heft Which is the body directly beneath ivan

02:53 Beauchamp|TDO I was, personally, hoping to speak to Ivan himself.

02:57 Heft The messages in this instance were authorized

02:57 Roo[GOP] So you're asserting that they were, indeed, authorized acts of aggression?

02:57 shaneprice[GGA] And why would the NSO authorize such a message?

02:58 Heft THey were an attempt to inform nations of some of the choices they may have beyond simple neutrality

02:58 shaneprice[GGA] The recruitment messages were directed towards sovereign alliances...

02:58 RudeBoy well, evidently you're the only ones to perceive it that way

02:58 Heft Neutral alliances

02:59 Roo[GOP] that doesn't address the fact that poaching allied nations is an act of aggression

02:59 RudeBoy i'm quite positive they know there's more to CN then neutrality

02:59 RudeBoy hell, there's a big "declare war" button

02:59 RudeBoy there's a war option

02:59 Heft Yes, well, that would be correct, RudeBoy

02:59 RudeBoy most of the game revolves around building up military

02:59 shaneprice[GGA] They are still sovereign and entitled to self-defense.

02:59 Roo[GOP] Hell, I received a recruitment message and I'm the founder of the GOP

02:59 Heft We did not discriminate based upon position, no

You don't remember your own conversations Heft?

deal with it cry babies.

I appreciate you advocating on our behalf, but let's do try to be relatively civil. Same for anyone else, too.

I'm not a particularly interesting person. I'm just "giving into my hate" for NSO or whatever that saying is. :ehm:

Well congratulations.

deal with it cry babies.

Wait so if you are were still in an allinace you wouldn't care if somebody started mass recruiting your members?

I'm assuming you meant nothing would be lost because the members leaving weren't that loyal anyway.

You don't remember your own conversations Heft?

I remember that conversation well. It was fun. I was led to believe that the matter was concluded, and TDO never made any attempt to correct that apparently mistaken belief, as GOP did.

We find these actions tasteless and we demand an official apology from Ivan Moldavi, Doppleganger, and Viktor. We understand that things have been resolved with Green Old Party, but no show of remorse was given toward TDO from NSO considering their actions toward us. We would like to be shown the same respect.

I get the feeling this comment will be well-received. Perhaps you'd like to, respectfully, request that Viktor kiss Doppelganger's $@! too?

Why did NSO even consider doing this in the first place?

I can only assume it was because they believed neutral alliances wouldn't do anything about it.

If it was all just a joke, it was a pretty bad one.

I appreciate you advocating on our behalf, but let's do try to be relatively civil. Same for anyone else, too.

Well congratulations.

its not really on your behalf. to be honest i'd like to see them actually do something about it. I like you guys an all, but if i were running TDO you'd be being blitzed, thats the politics of it anyways...

that said so what if people recruit from other alliances? are people so insecure that they can't let something like this go?