Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

I would like to congratulate Athens and Londo for offering the most severe terms ever attempted in history. I hope the revenge driven egotistic display presenting impossible terms has satiated your appetite.

To NPO, we fully endorse you defending your principles and never let anyone play a guilt trip on our behalf. We will fight until feasible/within TOS possible terms are presented and accepted.

i could think of a better man consider what was done to his alliance in the past war.

imo i would like to see those reps skyrocket.

good on you tpf for holding strong to your guns though, seriously.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid your assumption that paying reps is the "most severe terms ever attempted in history" is flawed.

The terms are astronomically huge, however they are also impossible within TOS due to the limitation clauses. Those combined is the result.

Congrats Karma. So alliances such as Valhalla and OG get off scotch free while the likes of NPO and TPF are given harsh terms to the point of disbandment.

You know how we said that Karma was just as bad as the Hegemony? Well, Karma's even worse than the Hegemony. You've thrown away your principles and why you fight. Of course the likes of Londo and Tygaland will try and make up for this saying it's not so bad and how the NPO/TPF/Echelon/Avalon deserves what's happening to them. I think now would be a good time for those individuals to take a look in the mirror and see what they've become, and to question why they even fought to begin with.

What goes around comes around, you best watch yourselves. ;)

They can get peace. They have been offered fair, reasonable and just terms, and have selected instead to remain at war.

300k in tech? When NpO got 80k in forced reps it was awful and you know it. 300k is reasonable? Don't mock us.

Edited by The AUT

I would like to congratulate Athens and Londo for offering the most severe terms ever attempted in history. I hope the revenge driven egotistic display presenting impossible terms has satiated your appetite.

To NPO, we fully endorse you defending your principles and never let anyone play a guilt trip on our behalf. We will fight until feasible/within TOS possible terms are presented and accepted.

love u 2

I think Karma has what I like to call a #1 complex. They knock us off the #1 spot for rankings and then they offer us what is easily the largest(and thus #1) amount of reparations ever asked by a single alilance and clearly are motivated by revenge(because the last request to increase reps to remove the clauses was a very legitimate request).

Hope those fighting for Karma can see the hypocrisy and shameful display here. But I'm sure you will not.

Well-deserved numbers right there.

Let no one forget the crimes in Pacifica's past, nor the fact that it was once again unjustified Pacifican aggression that pushed the world into conflict.

Are you really saying it is intelligent to let your secrets be spied away and do nothing about it?

You can't both beat on a nation and then expect it to spend almost a year as your tech farm.

I fear for the NPO's future if it would have taken you guys a year to repay those terms.

Edited by essenia

Karma means it will eventually come around. It's supposed to be cyclical and Karma still wants to follow the path of increasing reps to insane levels? That doesn't make sense for a group that used exorbitant reps as part of their list of NPO "crimes."

Hypocrisy, thy name be Karma.

I also personally pledge, at least, 6 aid slots to either repaying reps for NPO or rebuilding NPO nations at the end of this conflict.

o/NPO - you have my full support for not taking these debilitating terms.

You mean you're not surprised at Karma's complete hypocrisy regarding terms? I'm SHOCKED! :rolleyes:

Sorry, just a tad annoyed atm :)

I was saying i was surprized. I expected very harsh terms...but not even this bad. And don't worry about it, barely shows ;)

Your belief that two weeks of war will destroy your economic base when many of those nations have huge warchests and they will keep all their economic improvements and wonders shows your ignorance of economics. Most of those nations would be able to instantly rebuild back to 4-5K infra and be in a position to still bank. It would just knock them down from the upper to the mid ranks.

Also the reps are comparable to the terms you gave C&G alliances in a war where we were only were defending allies. 82,000 tech scaled up to your membership count is about 400,000 tech. Athens had to pay 7/8ths of the tech it had on hand. You'd also get to keep all your wonders, a luxury you didn't afford us, again, for only defending our allies against a bogus attack.

Poor NPO, what did you guys ever do to deserve this? :(

Hey Moo, remember when you asked TDSM8 to pay more reps than we had? Remember when you changing the terms and holding us demilitarized for 6 months killed our alliance? Remember when you asked Athens for 6/7 of their tech? Remember when you held GATO in a viceroy for a year? Remember when you perma warred FAN? Remember all the people you forced out of this game? Remember all the homes you destroyed? Shut the $%&@ up. You are playing a pity boat when you deserve none. Im so sick of you guys trying to act like you deserve any better than this.

Oh, right.