Nicest Person on CN

Kzoppistan

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how long must one play friendly on IRC in order to make it on this list? Looks like you have to be a leader and rub elbows with folks.

Also to those who state DarkMistress for the person from NPO that is just :lol1:

If you are going to state someone from NPO it should probably be Cortath. I have seen plenty of nastiness from DM but never from Cortath.

So how long must one play friendly on IRC in order to make it on this list? Looks like you have to be a leader and rub elbows with folks.

Also to those who state DarkMistress for the person from NPO that is just :lol1:

If you are going to state someone from NPO it should probably be Cortath. I have seen plenty of nastiness from DM but never from Cortath.

I would have nominated The Werefrog from NPO, but he has shuffled of his Bob coil.

I got nominated without being on IRC at all, which is almost like playing nice on IRC.

I also nominate BacTalan, Sippyjuice, Kiado, Thrash, PopCap and Compound of GDA

and Ghux of NUF they are just all around awesome people! :)

I'm also gonna add KARLa I[RoK], Juanveldez[RoK], FranKie, KurtVonEquord and Sheogorath because not only do I like them their awesome!

Edited by Liman Von Sanders

Wenulu of Wensteria and I nominate Goose of Turkeybowl as nicest person in CN. He gives us feathers, juice boxes, and crayons. :P

o/ Goose for being such a sweetie!

You are quite mistaken Mila. The juice-boxes are quite clearly laced with something if you think that I'm nice.

/me mutters and shakes his cane at Mila

However, Wen is disgustingly nice. I throw up in my mouth everytime she says something. The worst part is, she's completely earnest in her niceness. Bleh...

Alfred von Tirpitz

Hawky

juanveldez

FranKie

Sheogorath

Rommelgrad

Vlad Dracula

Liman von Sanders

EmperorMarx

Boscher

Kaduuk

KaiserMilch