Nicest Person on CN

Kzoppistan

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs more Blue Lightning in here, who else is kind enough to offer to be my Christmas present :)

hug.gif

also type slower and I would have nominated you but you just had to sneak in ahead, dammit

e: why a link when we can have a pic?

Edited by Louisa

The following are IMO among the most excellent people in CN - very rarely or never seen in anger or disdain:Apriland
My list is made up of "Ladies" that I have had the pleasure of sharing thoughts and words with diplomatically.

April of Gramlins

HOW could I Have forgot April :(

So nominated :D

I am sincerely flattered, especially since I have been so inactive of late, to be thought of at all.... but moreso by three people I respoect so much. :) I know I have had some less than wonderful moments in this game when I've let RL or in game stress get the better of me in terms of my interactions with people here, but it has always been my goal to love the people that come across my path here first, and then worry about the game stuff second. It's landed me some random, and frequently conflicting IC friendships, and gotten me hurt many times, but has been a meaningful ride. I think a lot of people miss out of that because they're so focused on IC goals.

I nominate Death cat, nicest guy ever.

Pretty much this. deathcat manages to be kind, even IC, all the time, despite rough life circumstances. You are the best kind of man, sir.

OoC I think this award goes to Pansy. He can be a bit of a crazy warmongerer in game so it's probably not that obvious to those that haven't spoken to him personally, but he has an incredibly big heart and has undoubtedly cared for and encouraged too many people in this game to count.

Azaghul is also a really good pick, he's always conducted himself very well IC and OoC.... with thoughtfulness, kindness, and honor.

Other picks would be Sage Masters and Emperor Fu, two of the three little brothers I've accumulated through my time in the game, and Catronos and Cornelius.

I would actually think the most misunderstood guy in CN is probably Moo. In my interactions with him I have always seen him as someone with a reasonable, thoughtful, and kind heart. Even when I was the GPA president in the convos leading up to the war on peace. :P It's a real pity that his position doesn't allow more people to get to know him better.

Edited by apriland

On a serious note, I'd like to nominate Timberland. He's ridiculously friendly.

I would actually think the most misunderstood guy in CN is probably Moo. In my interactions with him I have always seen him as someone with a reasonable, thoughtful, and kind heart. Even when I was the GPA president in the convos leading up to the war on peace. :P It's a real pity that his position doesn't allow more people to get to know him better.

That's also true of Crymson, actually.

Edited by Blue Lightning

I only read the first 5 pages, but I was surprised to see no one nominated Raasaa. Raasaa is the coolest, nicest person I've ever met on CN. :wub:

Obviously I am biased as a Nueva Vida member, but raasaa is definitely who I would vote for as well. He is always willing to help anyone out if they need it and he does so without any pretentiousness. He always makes everyone feel like they are on the same level as him, even when he was the Emperor of Nueva Vida. I know a lot of people seem to let power go to their heads and get to be a little condescending at times, but raasaa always maintained his friendliness, respectfulness and politeness whether or not he was talking to a person who didn't deserve his time or attention, a new player to the game or an experienced veteran.

If he were still active I would also vote for Prince Arutha of Nueva Vida. Despite all that he has gone through ooc he is by far one of the nicest individuals I have met through this game. Prince Arutha deserves a shout out whenever possible.

:wub: raasaa :wub:

:wub: PA :wub:

As for a non-Nueva Vida member, I would have to go with Penguin.

/me tosses Penguin a fish.

well, from my own alliance: Turetel is among the nicer people I have met. Honestly, even angry and with good reason to hate someone, he is always polite and reasonable.

Outside of my alliance: Has to be Jerdge. I have had very little contact with him, personally, but the way he handled the Ephriam Gray situation was truly a testament to his niceness.

hahahahaha that's a joke right?

She is actually a decently nice person, to those who dont think so, we have had a little thing happen but she is a nice person.

But, my vote would have to go to three people in this order.

JewelAngel of Aeon

NiciPlatt of CSN

Semperfidelist of GUN

Seriously, semper, your my oldest friend on here. I'm proud to call you my friend.

I've been fortunate that throughout my almost 600 days in CN to meet a lot of really great folks, even though I tend to stick to few channels and I'm not the most social person on the planet. I don't think I've actually spoken to many of the other folks mentioned, but the following are folks that I have seen be absolutely wonderful, nice people. And by 'nice' I don't mean 'take crap from' but just be really decent folks.

Hormones74 (hey, wouldn't be a co-leader of an alliance with him if I didn't think he was a great guy).

Crymson. Yes, I agree with BlueLightning, I think Crymson is possibly one of the most misunderstood guys in CN, and I'd probably toss Saber in here too.

Porkers.

Hoo. Always a pleasure to speak with this guy, even when we're on opposite sides of an issue.

ES. Yes, I'm serious. The times I've spoken to ES have been great.

Tokugawa and BMTH. I'd throw BadOmen in here too, but he's since left. The times we had in #apocalypse were among the best times I've had on IRC. JewelAngel's a sweetheart too.

Ninja Colt at NpO.

BrotherKane, DrDan, broadbeans, Timberland, Blue (who is quite ornery, but underneath it all a really solid guy), Longbowe and a bunch of folks TOP. Yes, they're my protectors, but in an OOC fashion, just an incredibly cordial, pleasant group of folks.

Bama.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch of folks (my apologies!) but that's who comes to mind right now.

My list of nominations

Lanna - I think she is stargazing on these forums

Louisa - I was sad to see her go inactive and deleted :(

Blue Lightning - always makes my day seeing him in our channel

Ejayrazz - Just a nice guy all around

Crymson - He has always been there to help no matter what the problem is

Pansy - always great to talk to

Kry - a sweet heart

Maverick - i've known him since my first day in cn and he has never said a bad thing about anyone.

Penguin NpO - I've only spoke to him a handful of times but every time was a pleasure

Emperor Vicious aka VI the Idiot - IC he's always willing to help you and OOC hes a nice guy to talk to

Its almost 5 am I might of forgot a some people, I'm sorry if I have

Edited by Timberland

Louisa - I was sad to see her go inactive and deleted :(

Timmmmbar!

My computer died, I never meant to vanish like this... (I miss my Fish and Gems the most -- these modern resources are not the same at all. Ah, how much better things was when were young :P)

Also I finally read this thread and am shocked to see that I am mentioned in it when I just hide in the private channels and never move around much. But hug.gifto all who named me and I must say that they make my list too. If I have time later I will edit them in here, but now the sun is shining and the tanning needs to be done :woop: