Independent Republic of Orange Nations ( IRON )

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

giantironflag.png

Independent Republic of Orange Nations

The Independent Republic of Orange Nations is Currently the #9 Alliance in all of Cyber Nations and is the #4 Alliance on the Orange Team Sphere!

Previously IRON was the #2 Alliance in all of Cyber Nations and was #1 on the Orange Team Sphere and with you we can once again hold those titles!

IRON has a lot to Provide to Nations whom are Accepted into IRON. Here are a few!

1. Though we don't offer Start-Up Aid we Provide Nation Growth Programs (The Programs gave Newer Nations in a whole over $6 Billion Dollars)!

2. IRON offers Outstanding Military Protection! So if your Attacked we Attack back Threefold!

3. If you need help with your Nation on anything we have a Mentor Program in which someone is there to Help you when you need it!

4. If you need Trades we have a Trading Post where you can Join Trading Circles to get Bonus Resources.

5. IRON has its own off-site Forums like many other Alliances in CN! It's also Very Active with Membership Daily so you can get to know Everyone if Desired!

If you would like to find out more about IRON like our History you may visit this Wiki Page Independent Republic of Orange Nations Wiki!

Also no need to not Join because we are on the Orange Team Sphere. The Orange Team Sphere is one of the Strongest Color Spheres! The Orange Sphere is Very Stable and it's just a Color and a Color that is well Liked!

To Join IRON please visit our IRON Forums Click Here!

You will be taken to an "Error Message Page" just Ignore it. We Require Everyone to Register in Order to View our Forums. Just scroll down to the "Useful Links" Area and select "Register a New Account". You will need to use you EXACT RULER NAME from Cyber Nations. Password may be whatever you want!

If you have any Questions its best to reach me VIA Private Message In-Game. Here is my Nation Link Imperiex!

I am both the IRON Recruiting Director and a IRON Admissions Admin. so I am very Active so usually I will get back to you within 24 Hours. Usually much sooner!

Thank You,

General DRU ZOD

Recruiting Director & Admissions Admin.

FERRO CREDIMUS

bump

giantironflag.png

Independent Republic of Orange Nations

The Independent Republic of Orange Nations is Currently the #9 Alliance in all of Cyber Nations and is the #4 Alliance on the Orange Team Sphere!

Previously IRON was the #2 Alliance in all of Cyber Nations and was #1 on the Orange Team Sphere and with you we can once again hold those titles!

IRON has a lot to Provide to Nations whom are Accepted into IRON. Here are a few!

1. Though we don't offer Start-Up Aid we Provide Nation Growth Programs (The Programs gave Newer Nations in a whole over $6 Billion Dollars)!

2. IRON offers Outstanding Military Protection! So if your Attacked we Attack back Threefold!

3. If you need help with your Nation on anything we have a Mentor Program in which someone is there to Help you when you need it!

4. If you need Trades we have a Trading Post where you can Join Trading Circles to get Bonus Resources.

5. IRON has its own off-site Forums like many other Alliances in CN! It's also Very Active with Membership Daily so you can get to know Everyone if Desired!

If you would like to find out more about IRON like our History you may visit this Wiki Page Independent Republic of Orange Nations Wiki!

Also no need to not Join because we are on the Orange Team Sphere. The Orange Team Sphere is one of the Strongest Color Spheres! The Orange Sphere is Very Stable and it's just a Color and a Color that is well Liked!

To Join IRON please visit our IRON Forums Click Here!

You will be taken to an "Error Message Page" just Ignore it. We Require Everyone to Register in Order to View our Forums. Just scroll down to the "Useful Links" Area and select "Register a New Account". You will need to use you EXACT RULER NAME from Cyber Nations. Password may be whatever you want!

If you have any Questions its best to reach me VIA Private Message In-Game. Here is my Nation Link Imperiex!

I am both the IRON Recruiting Director and a IRON Admissions Admin. so I am very Active so usually I will get back to you within 24 Hours. Usually much sooner!

Thank You,

General DRU ZOD

Recruiting Director & Admissions Admin.

FERRO CREDIMUS

bumpin' o/ IRON