Dragon Empire: The Imperial Congress and its daily actions.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the burden on the GNR I do not believe our help is needed. and I would like to spare us the fallout if this war went nuclear. I vote no to war against the GNR.

That would be two for, two against, and Landry undecided.

If this did go nuclear, we would still suffer the effects.

"The vote regarding Greater Nordland is now suspended as the said entity no longer exists.Well played gentlemen, we have prevented ourselves from being the target of nuclear holocaust while the world still achieved its objectives. We are now the last great empire. Let us wield our responsibilities wisely so that we do not succumb to the fates of those before us."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

New Proposal:

1. Guarantee independence of Neighboring Nation of New Cymru.

Logic for guarantee: New Cymru was recently in a land dispute with one of our neighboring states which was resolved amicably, however they may appreciate knowing that we have forsworn all hostile intent towards their sovereign boundaries and against their people. They have been a historic ally in numerous accords, but of late their temperament towards us has been a faint bit more hostile than normal due to the broadly influential and perhaps intimidating nature the Empire has achieved. This should hopefully put their minds more at ease.

Maelstrom Vortex,

Acting as member of Legislature

Dragonisia votes Yes.

President Landry: "You must excuse me for my tardiness on these issues my dear comrades, I have recently fallen ill and was not in a state to make decisions."

OOC: I'm having some health issues. Seizures, etc. I'll be more active now that I'm done with the medical testing.

1. Guarantee independence of Neighboring Nation of New Cymru.

Logic for guarantee: New Cymru was recently in a land dispute with one of our neighboring states which was resolved amicably, however they may appreciate knowing that we have forsworn all hostile intent towards their sovereign boundaries and against their people. They have been a historic ally in numerous accords, but of late their temperament towards us has been a faint bit more hostile than normal due to the broadly influential and perhaps intimidating nature the Empire has achieved. This should hopefully put their minds more at ease.

Maelstrom Vortex,

Acting as member of Legislature

Melvin Republic votes "aye" and does not veto any past votes.

The Kingdom of Cochin has a suggestion for Dragonisia.

What do we do about the Tibet region?

Why dont we annex it into our territories?

The region has been kept as a protectorate for a long time, I think we should divide it into two and incorporate into our nations.

"No Cochin, the people of Tibet have shown a history of preferring their own independence. We do not want to appear excessively imperialist upon the stage of the world. If we expand at all, it should be by diplomacy.. not by force or coercion. I've wanted to do exactly what you're wanting for a very long time, but I've always seen it as being best for the Empire if we simply allow them to be until such time as they do organize a more centralized government. Besides, the local county leaders are doing alright organizing amongst themselves as a loose confederacy."

To Landry he responds, "I'm very sorry to hear of your ails. I am glad though to see you have been able to return to service. Thankfully due to the redundancy built into our system of governance, we have not fallen behind the world's activities."

ooc: I hope you get better! That's horrible to hear you have been having seizures!

Imperial Foreign Affairs Resolution (2):

Repubblica Italiana is to be placed under Embargo until such time as true elections they can be held. They filed a falsified claim that the current administration was elected with 100% of the popular vote in a laughable attempt at decieving the world.

Filed by: Maelstrom Vortex

Acting as: Member of Imperial Legislature

We obviously vote yes to this resolution.

Imperial Foreign Affairs Resolution (2):

Kingdom of Cochin votes yes.

However we wonder how we can effectively embargo a nation in Europe. We can definitely curtail our trades and relationships with them.

As Emperor i would like to do the same as adonia

Lutai, you are more than welcome to assist us in our humanitarian projects. However, if you want to be an integrated member in decision-making in things like this, you should consider joining the Dragon Empire. You will automatically be a member of legislature and will have a voice in the last Empire of the world.