...No Fate...

Franz Ferdinand

Although most of our trading does not cross through the Southern Atlantic, we do object to your gigantic off-limit water zone. It blocks many of the trade routes and damages international trading by forcing ships to take detours.

In fact, is your naval fleet is even large enough to patrol such huge area?

OOC: I use Aircraft as well, with refuelling on each of the islands. Plus, the map is inaccurate a little. The territory marked red is open to all those who are not well, aggressive to us, with the exception of the already mentioned parties, plus a 100km radius around each island must have Lübeckian permission to go near.

I do not believe it should affect anyone, except for those who have wronged against Lübeck severely.

OOC: I use Aircraft as well, with refuelling on each of the islands. Plus, the map is inaccurate a little. The territory marked red is open to all those who are not well, aggressive to us, with the exception of the already mentioned parties, plus a 100km radius around each island must have Lübeckian permission to go near.

I do not believe it should affect anyone, except for those who have wronged against Lübeck severely.

OOC: What about the water between the Antarctica and South America?

OOC: I do not believe it should affect anyone, except for those who have wronged against Lübeck severely.

OOC: So your intent is 'revenge'? Sanctioning those who have inconvenienced you in the past, I see.

OOC: What about the water between the Antarctica and South America?

OOC: That is pending development work, however, I shall be monitoring the travel to and from there, consider it kind of like a Gibraltar, yet without any tolls. However, it does fall under the same rules as the red lands, it is pretty much an extension of it, if you will.

TheStig, head of state in Top Gear was seen rushing in and out of the parliament building throughout the day with diplomats, officials and the entire government body at one point in the afternoon.

Earlier this evening, he issued a statement.

"This ignorant and pitiful plan of action by the nation of Lubeck is disappointing to see and a severe threat to our nation's economy and national security as a whole. We have contacted several of our trade partners and we'd like to point out that Anonymous have made one very silly mistake."

90% of Top Gear trading ships are being converted for military transport and use. As from today, all Top Gear trade will involve the allied nation sending the resources via the sea in their ship, and Top Gear's supplies in return moving back on the same ship. Any attempt to sabotage these acts will be met with military force from the nations involved and potentially Top Gear's allies.

Finally, as of today, TheStig has declared the Top Gear-Lubeck Non-Aggression Pact null and void.

Canada advises Top Gear to not take aggressive action.

Canada advises Top Gear to not take aggressive action.

Top Gear assures the world that aggressive action is an absolute last resort and such a policy will continue.

TheStig remarked, "What gives Lubeck the right to control the planet's waters?"

A small cargo ship from Top Gear that left two days ago is headed towards Osea. It has just reached the new Lubeck Atlantic waters but is remaining on a route 100km away from all Lubeck lands.

*Classified*

After a recent message from the government it has been instructed to stay 100km away from all Lubeck lands but to continue towards the destination, and keep a live camera feed back to the Parliament Building in the Top Gear Capital as to see what is going on.