'Bill Lock?" Question/ASAP

Attention; Bill Lock Situation!

Alright, this all started happening May 30, 2009. I thought I would be able to catch up on my bills but unfortunately, it doesn't look like I can. I have no idea how to address this situation because it has never occurred in my nations lifetime. I have done the following in effort to re-establish my nation's economy;

1) Drop All Military - Except 20%

2) Decommission all Satellites - Lowering Bill Amount

3) Tech Deals - To Re-Establish Income

Question: What do I do next?

Bill Statement:

BillStatement.jpg

First off lol don't collect without any freaking trades. Secondly, just get two more incoming aids of 3 million from tech deals to pay your bills. I don't know wtf you're thinking by collecting with a single trade, but uh..yeah that's the wrong way to get out of bill lock :awesome:

How to get out without selling infra: Get your trades, get aid from tech deals and you should have enough to pay off your bills without selling off your precious infra.

Edit: oh, and get some darn labor camps while you're not collecting next time.

Edited by o ya baby

I'm trying to get into a Trade Circle and I will stop collecting. I never knew, Thanks All.

No, get that 6 million in aid to get yourself out of the lock NOW so you can use the leftover money to buy labor camps NOW so you don't have to deal with making NO money basically for the next few weeks. You already make nothing, but your resources are amazing and you should have no problem getting in a circle. The problem is your color. Red = fail for trades. NPO is getting destroyed (:awesome:) and don't have time to set up circles, and they are the life of the red sphere. What you need to do is change to whatever color a circle that is in need of your resources is and get in quickly. But, yeah, get that tech trade money now and get some labor camps so you don't have to deal with this anymore.

No, get that 6 million in aid to get yourself out of the lock NOW so you can use the leftover money to buy labor camps NOW so you don't have to deal with making NO money basically for the next few weeks.

This is VERY important and I suggest you do this :)

It is quite hard for a 3999 infra nation to be bill locked with 5 labor camps on hand, but if you do not have them it is (obviously) possible.