...This requires an oil change...

Franz Ferdinand

"The cookies sound very tempting, but I've had a bad experience in the past with strangers wanting to meet up with m... wait. Vehicles?!"

*Gets the next flight from Top Gear International Airport*

Alton.jpg

Reply to the anonymous message: The Island North of Top Gear currently owned by Lübeck. (Hanky Panky Island). Meet there in 24 hours. Don't be early. Because I will certainly be late.

Edited by TheStig

I believe there is an error in your geography good sir, the identity of the island is indeed Hanky Panky Island.

None the less, we are thankfully heading for the same destination. :P I shall meet with you shortly. Oh how convenient, my plane just landed now!

I believe there is an error in your geography good sir, the identity of the island is indeed Hanky Panky Island.

None the less, we are thankfully heading for the same destination. :P I shall meet with you shortly. Oh how convenient, my plane just landed now!

"Nope, we own the island, and we call it Peter I Island, yet that means little, for you can call it what you wish from your nation..."

Awaiting you, is the welcome committee:

anonymousLegion.jpg

"I would like to ask about sea routes for trade. Its as Top Gear being a way from the South American mainland, sea trade will be vital to them. We don't yet possess aircraft that have the necessary range yet and we would have to rely on shipping. Also where are the safe places are for shipping, away from icebergs."

"Hello good sir. Do you plan on killing any of us this evening?"

"Rise and shine, Mr. Stig. Rise and shine. Not that we wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No-one is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has come again. The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, Mr. Stig. Wake up and smell the ashes. "

gman_full.jpg

Edited by Franz Ferdinand

"Do you have any idea who you are confuddling with pal?"

"The Stig, in the flesh - or, rather, in the hazard suit. We took the liberty of relieving you of your weapons. Most of them were government property. As for the suit, we think you've earned it. The borderworld, Peter I Island, is in our control, for the time being... thanks to you. Quite a nasty piece of work you managed over there; we are impressed. That's why we are here, Mr. Stig. We have recommended your services to our... employers, and they have authorized us to offer you a job. They agree with us that you have limitless potential. You've proved yourself a decisive man so we don't expect you'll have any trouble deciding what to do. If you're interested, just step into the helicopter and we will take that as a yes. Otherwise, well, we can offer you a battle you have no chance of winning... rather an anticlimax after what you've just survived. Time to choose...

gman6.jpg

TheStig steps up to the mysterious man and whispers a single word in his ear.

"Testicles."

The man tries to supress his laughter but ends up chuckling as discretely as possible. TheStig gets into the helicopter.

TheStig steps up to the mysterious man and whispers a single word in his ear.

"Testicles."

The man tries to supress his laughter but ends up chuckling as discretely as possible. TheStig gets into the helicopter.

Wisely done, Mr. Stig. We will see you up ahead...

GMan%20Wall.jpg

...and with this, the mysterious figure had gone, and the helicopter was heading to an unknown destination...