Reps for IRON, NPO, Echelon, and TPF

Chickenzilla

which is why i go like this every time i see people saying karma is the honorable good guys

:lol1:

I seen MHA, Gramlins, VE, TOP, FOK all taking as much if not more than TPF ever did in those wars.

I'll also, use the Sponge defense and say those alliances never had to accept those terms. They could've held out for something better.

Edited by magicninja

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In order to be fair, I would say that the only alliances that are remaining should only pay reps to those they declared on. Paying reps to those that just jumped on does not seem overly just, especially when the numbers are so heavy. The one that everyone will always debate is what Karma tries to collectively force upon NPO.

I hope to see NPO's reps in the billions of $$$ and hundreds of thousands of tech.

Pretty much this.

IRON and Echelon should get light-moderate reps, TPF should get moderate-heavy and NPO should be forced to pay massive reparations.

The reparations that C&G paid in the War of the Coalition, extrapolated to NPO's nation count at the start of the war would be fitting.

Edited by Arrnea

People can offer us whatever they want. However they can't get anymore than we'd agree to. War is too fun to give up easily.

I think the appropriate question here is:

"Are you willing to be stuck in war forever because you don't feel that the terms being offered are ones that you would accept?"

"Are you willing to be stuck in war forever because you don't feel that the terms being offered are ones that you would accept?"

If the answer isn't yes then you are weak and deserve whatever reps you ultimately accept.

Pretty much this.

IRON and Echelon should get light-moderate reps, TPF should get moderate-heavy and NPO should be forced to pay massive reparations.

The reparations that C&G paid in the War of the Coalition, extrapolated to NPO's nation count at the start of the war would be fitting.

Your alliance took a nice chunk of reps in the WSM, also by your names logic if you take harsh reps from them they will just do it back lol, so white peace should be enough maybe removal of certain leaders decom of military. They have taken a lot of damage from this war and now know they just cant do what ever they want , that should be enough.

Indeed we are.

We fight until all our allies are out. At that point whomever wants can try to ravage us as best they can. The die was cast a long time ago and we are committed for the long haul.

Edited by mhawk

Indeed we are.

We fight until all our allies are out. At that point whomever wants can try to ravage us as best they can. The die was cast a long time ago and we are committed for the long haul.

what a waste. ;)

If the alliances of Karma want to distance themselves from the deeds of those they are fighting against, harsh reps would not necessarily bring about the change that they are fighting for.

I love it when someone in the Hegemony lectures on what I'm really fighting for/against.

Edited by Gears of War

First is a collective group and second really isn't all that bad. There are some that want to outdue even their own karma allies and set a precedence that hasn't ever been seen before...

The second actually was quite appalling, considering Athens was very small at the time, hadn't done that much damage, was defending an ally who also just defending an ally, and only had a few hundred thousands NS and 16,000 tech. It would be the equivalent of TPF having to pay 150,000 tech, or NPO having to pay about 500,000 tech.

I dunno man there's Karma alliances that took their fair share in those reps. Hell TPF got 14k tech total and VE got 12k in one whack.

I wasn't directly involved but it was NPO that pushed for those kind of reps for VE.

I love it when someone in the Hegemony lectures me on what I'm really fighting for or against.

Actually when I fought the war I was in TGE on Karma's side, I left TGE after the war in part because the surrender terms did not accomplish the desired goals I wanted to see in CN.

Actually when I fought the war I was in TGE on Karma's side, I left TGE after the war in part because the surrender terms did not accomplish the desired goals I wanted to see in CN.

his point stands, your putting unfounded words in my mouth.

Reps for people like IRON and NPO could set some kind of record yet still be "light"

Consider this, if you asked for 80k in tech from IRON (depending on the membership count, im guessing at 600 even) thats only ~130 per nation and can be moved in no time at all. now ask for the same 80k tech from someone whos only, say, 150 nations and thats over 500 tech per nation. Now what is harsher, 130 or 530 tech

Same could be said for NPO, though i have a feeling it could be June before those numbers are even discussed

EDIT: To achive Hegemony-like reps on this scale you would have to be asking for hundreds of thousands of tech and tens of billions of dollars

Edited by wickedj

I'd actually be very impressed if TPF stays in until NPO gets peace. They'd be one of the few who stayed until their ally received peace, something that's worthy of respect, regardless of how TPF conducted itself before.

I seen MHA, Gramlins, VE, TOP, FOK all taking as much if not more than TPF ever did in those wars

I'm not sure about others, but we waived 95% of those reps, if not more. The last war I remember us receiving reps for was the UJW.

I'd actually be very impressed if TPF stays in until NPO gets peace. They'd be one of the few who stayed until their ally received peace, something that's worthy of respect, regardless of how TPF conducted itself before.

I definitely agree.

Your alliance took a nice chunk of reps in the WSM, also by your names logic if you take harsh reps from them they will just do it back lol, so white peace should be enough maybe removal of certain leaders decom of military. They have taken a lot of damage from this war and now know they just cant do what ever they want , that should be enough.

Yes, because that will make them learn not to pull this again if they get the chance. It'll teach them very well.

They need some terms, the deserve punishment. Yes, many of those on our side did some of this as well but they are trying to make that right. To make things even worse for you, some of those you keep bringing up actually did not want to enact the terms they did in the last war. An excellent example is the majority of alliances fighting CnG (VE especially since you people love mentioning them so much) wanted to give us white peace and planned to until NPO showed up and forced harder terms.