Reps for IRON, NPO, Echelon, and TPF

Chickenzilla

I can't speak about the other alliances, but as for IRON, the four combatants I faced only strengthened my positive opinion of them. I'd be happy if they payed minimal reps if at all. Sure getting nuked 5 times wasn't fun, but it was certainly worth the 10 I successfully landed. (maybe IRON should be asking reps of they're SDI operators?)

My SDI operators did just fine. :) They will certainly be getting a raise. I've heard a lot of great things about MHA combatants (except the dam )): Vogon poetry )): ) and my gremlin opponents were nothing but fun to combat. I even got congratulated when I won a string of battles.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havn't been around long enough to know.

I understand NPO and others have made alliance disband in the past, as part of reps, but yeah.

Specific example of harsh reps by NPO

Specific example of harsh reps by TPF

please.

Not doubting you guys, I'm just curious.

I havn't been around long enough to know.

I understand NPO and others have made alliance disband in the past, as part of reps, but yeah.

Specific example of harsh reps by NPO

Specific example of harsh reps by TPF

please.

Not doubting you guys, I'm just curious.

TPF and NPO:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=16985

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=32762

NPO:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=32875

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=17871

Kind of eerie to read them all in order like that.

Also, I doubt its an outstanding number now, but when NPO set out reps for Legion in GWIII, I remember jaws dropping at the 800 mil.

Someone should make a link list of every surrender thread to NPO and friends. It's borderline disturbing.

Kind of eerie to read them all in order like that.

Also, I doubt its an outstanding number now, but when NPO set out reps for Legion in GWIII, I remember jaws dropping at the 800 mil.

Someone should make a link list of every surrender thread to NPO and friends. It's borderline disturbing.

the good old days.

hmm are there any wars with legion taking reps(i honestly don't recall)

Edited by Sylar

First is a collective group and second really isn't all that bad. There are some that want to outdue even their own karma allies and set a precedence that hasn't ever been seen before...

First is a collective group and second really isn't all that bad. There are some that want to outdue even their own karma allies and set a precedence that hasn't ever been seen before...

The first one was a robbery. Reparations for a fabricated offensive war.

edit: offensive

Edited by Sal Paradise

well considering TPF pushed NPO to start the war i say light mhawk saved us alot of time and effort on the road to getting rid of the red menace :P

Holy crap. I can't speak for TPF, but are you possibly insinuating that the rest of CN did NOT want a war? Accusing someone of blatant warmongering is one thing, but denying that the whole of CN had been waiting for this war is just naive. At least try to be a little honest.

I think reps should be an adequate size.

Echelon - Around 100 mill

TPF - Around 100 mill, Preferably none, since theyve been very honorable, Awesome, and well just plain Amazing During and Before the war.

NPO - Around 500 mill, Theyve sank alot in Size, Dont over flow them. Their just players like you and me even if they are .... Well we wont discuss that here.

IRON - Ehm.... 300 mill, Yeah.

I dunno man there's Karma alliances that took their fair share in those reps. Hell TPF got 14k tech total and VE got 12k in one whack.

I dunno man there's Karma alliances that took their fair share in those reps. Hell TPF got 14k tech total and VE got 12k in one whack.

which is why i go like this every time i see people saying karma is the honorable good guys

:lol1:

If the alliances of Karma want to distance themselves from the deeds of those they are fighting against, harsh reps would not necessarily bring about the change that they are fighting for. If reps are used they should not be used to target the alliance as a whole, but instead punish the leaderships of said alliances. Reps could specifically target leadership, or part of the reparations could be demanding the resignation of the key players not just of this war, but those who have consistently made poor decisions that corrupted the whole of the CN community. Perhaps force those alliances, if there are any that don't hold elections for leadership to do so so that they can hopefully be self-regulating rather than needing to be regulated by outside forces via war. Reps through money and tech can go so far, but information, and removing failed alliance policies and leaders would do more to benefit the entire community.

I guess what I'm trying to say is be creative with reps, not vengeful. Use the victory as a chance to change CN for the better rather than castrate an alliance and arrogantly assume that nothing bad will happen in the future because the enemies of today will be powerless to do so.