Reps for IRON, NPO, Echelon, and TPF

Chickenzilla

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reps should total in the Trillions of dollars and millions of tech.

Yes i am serious.

I understand the sentiment that reps are justice for past wrongs... But numbers like these are absolutely unprecedented, and take harsh reps to a new level far beyond any ever seen before. There is justice, and then there is revenge. And then there is sheer overkill. This is overkill.

-Bama

MK's reps in the War of the Coalition, adjusted upwards proportionally for the size of those alliances.

A certain alliance has decided that they want more than double that already.

White peace, they all have taken enough of a beating, i doubt they will try anything like this soon or this would just repeat & your names karma so taking billions in rep it would just happen right back to you (using your logic)

A certain alliance has decided that they want more than double that already.

Note that this alliance is one that has never been tangibly wronged by the Hegemony, either. Some people have a legitimate claim to large reps. Most don't.

-Bama

NPO is renowned for being able to move BILLIONS in every cycle so I guess it'd only be fair to let them show off their skills.

Pretty much just MK reps scaled to fit the member counts. Although seeing as MCXA/OG/NATO/GGA/Valhalla got off with nothing, I don't really see why Echelon should need reps. They're no worse than the previously listed alliances.

Has IRON ever demanded harsh reps from anyone? I know I personally haven't ever been on the receiving end of any war reps, and I've been in IRON for upwards of 500 days. Then again I don't know a WHOLE lot about CN history.

Can someone give me an example of how much reps IRON/NPO/TPF etc accepted in the past?

I'm willing to pay a trillion dollar rep, as long as I can send it in $1 increments.

You're seriously OK with that? MK discussed this (obviously not officially) but we came to the conclusion that'd be a tad too cruel. If you're seriously fine with that then DONE DEAL!

Edit:

Can someone give me an example of how much reps IRON/NPO/TPF etc accepted in the past?

Demanding reps from an alliance you just forced to disband would probably be a tad over the top even for you guys. :v:

Edited by Kraden

I would like to see IRON dealt with minimum reps and predominantly white peace. Some of you have anger, whilst I understand each alliance has their own mitigating circumstances as to IRON. I don't hate IRON and if IRON's terms are even 1/4 of those to NPO I will be utterly upset. You can't talk eye for an eye and let the worse go off easily.

You're seriously OK with that? MK discussed this (obviously not officially) but we came to the conclusion that'd be a tad too cruel. If you're seriously fine with that then DONE DEAL!

He's being facetious. I, however, was not. :v:

Yup. I'll send you $1 every 10 days, until I've paid off TPF's reps.

Edit:

Demanding reps from an alliance you just forced to disband would probably be a tad over the top even for you guys. :v:

Now we're going to have our slots clogged as well YOU FOOL.

Though maybe if he'd like to send their buddies in Valhalla rebuilding funds in such a manner that would be nice - Umbrella could FAN Valhalla and TPF's slots would be clogged to hell. Everybody wins!

:v:

I can't speak about the other alliances, but as for IRON, the four combatants I faced only strengthened my positive opinion of them. I'd be happy if they payed minimal reps if at all. Sure getting nuked 5 times wasn't fun, but it was certainly worth the 10 I successfully landed. (maybe IRON should be asking reps of their SDI operators?)

Edited by General Ulji